The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Eminent Plaza, Lavender. The last time I went with AHKENG for recce, didn't see many girls and place looked empty. It was already around 7pm, so I wonder if it's a good idea to try this place.
i remember bro bonk mentioned that the drinks is cheap but the gals there cannot make it...this is just his point of view he said...

so am fine with anything , afterall , even without the gals, its the bros' company that matter most...
Old 15-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
i remember bro bonk mentioned that the drinks is cheap but the gals there cannot make it...this is just his point of view he said...

so am fine with anything , afterall , even without the gals, its the bros' company that matter most...
liddat better dun try. Juz in case no gal we play dice against each other and u drunk how
Old 15-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
liddat better dun try. Juz in case no gal we play dice against each other and u drunk how
wuahaha...win already lol....hmmm...

need to brush up my skills in dice liaoz....
Old 15-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So looks like today's activation is still not confirmed then? Good good. Can relax a bit. LOL.
Old 15-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
ECA no KC = Geylang or Health center or TNN shops

KC free ECA = U have option 1 -18. Go HawPar Villa and take your time to choose your option, don't rush

There is no free lunch especially in commercial scene. U pay your due just a matter of time.

For long term plan is better to have good relationship with bros especially those who have helped us when in need. I am very amazed to see a few very nice bros in our group. Keep it up.

Ktv gal or whore in disguise can only be our little bonking machine and cannot have plan for them lar
i agree...its better to have good relationship with bros then the gals...after all it will be the bros who are most likely to help when in need compared to the gals..

so hope all bros appreciate & cherish this relationship that we've built over the past few weeks...though we got to know one another from the SEX forum...
Old 15-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
ECA no KC = Geylang or Health center or TNN shops

KC free ECA = U have option 1 -18. Go HawPar Villa and take your time to choose your option, don't rush

There is no free lunch especially in commercial scene. U pay your due just a matter of time.

For long term plan is better to have good relationship with bros especially those who have helped us when in need. I am very amazed to see a few very nice bros in our group. Keep it up.

Ktv gal or whore in disguise can only be our little bonking machine and cannot have plan for them lar
i agree...its better to have good relationship with bros then the gals...after all it will be the bros who are most likely to help when in need compared to the gals..

so hope all bros appreciate & cherish this relationship that we've built over the past few weeks...though we got to know one another from the SEX forum , the one place where not anyone of us would have thought of in creating brotherhood & friendship...
Old 15-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Walao, too excited, u posted twice...

Edit ur previous post and just type something short, so not to fill up the page
Old 15-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walao, too excited, u posted twice...

Edit ur previous post and just type something short, so not to fill up the page
haha..sorry sorry...click too fast...didnt know can edit...still nube to the system...

also just found out i cant upz too many ppl in one day...haiz...

power too low i guess...
Old 15-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha..sorry sorry...click too fast...didnt know can edit...still nube to the system...

also just found out i cant upz too many ppl in one day...haiz...

power too low i guess...
There is an Edit button that will disappear after a while.

No, it's not about power, you can only use ur power to up 1 person every 24 hours.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is an Edit button that will disappear after a while.

No, it's not about power, you can only use ur power to up 1 person every 24 hours.
oh..i see...haha...ok..noted...

no news yet on today's event?

i know bro Immodus shld be free...
Old 15-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
oh..i see...haha...ok..noted...

no news yet on today's event?

i know bro Immodus shld be free...
Tried and Trusted joint. Other joint at the top of the hill too much for an old man like me to climb up. Wear jade or carry doll for an old me like me should be fine but subject to last min work. Ytd already tachi 200 plus emails to down under.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried and Trusted joint. Other joint at the top of the hill too much for an old man like me to climb up. Wear jade or carry doll for an old me like me should be fine but subject to last min work. Ytd already tachi 200 plus emails to down under.
wuahaha...so u prefer regular joint? CD OR JADE?
Old 15-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
wuahaha...so u prefer regular joint? CD OR JADE?
i hope i can make it. Check with the majority their preference
Old 15-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 23
bernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of lightbernie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

You still with your mirage girl issit
yalor..... haizzzz duno will drag how long. din expected myself to be so weak even after so many years of chionging. hope to get out of the kc trap soon. other bros pls take care and dun fall into the trap ( though its hard to control at times : ) ) bro nameci , bro jf : do take care.... dun listen to their nonsense..... will chat more when we meet again ( hopefully sat nite )
Old 15-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie View Post
yalor..... haizzzz duno will drag how long. din expected myself to be so weak even after so many years of chionging. hope to get out of the kc trap soon. other bros pls take care and dun fall into the trap ( though its hard to control at times : ) ) bro nameci , bro jf : do take care.... dun listen to their nonsense..... will chat more when we meet again ( hopefully sat nite )
no prob bro..do take care too...let us know if u need any help...

see you soon...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1