The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 15
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Breakfast was traditional Canton Yum Cha.
May's mother will be in Singapore in 2 weeks time to meet up with my parents. Still no sign of May's father. I heard from May before that their relationship wasn't too good. Both having their own business. But, isn't this an important occasion to meet him too. I kept my silence.

Soon, May's mother send us to the bus terminal, for us to go back over to Hong Kong for our flight to Singapore. Mary's mother bought a whole lot so stuff for me to bring back.

While on the shuttle bus back to Hong Kong, May kept saying that her mother was pleased about the marriage. She was very glad that her mother approve of me.

Many times I wanted to ask about her father but I decided not to. As we were early in the airport, we did lots of window shopping. Nothing much happen except we fight over a bag she bought, she refuse letting me paid.

The flight was quite empty, so we were able to secure a windows 3 seater all by ourself. Nothing happen except she try to HJ me under blanket. It was really exciting especially with so many people by us. I decided that it was too dangerous! How embarrassing if the news headline was us.

We landed at night, I found my car and drove home. I accompany May back home together with some stuff from my MIL. May's cousin was at home, she was so inquisitive, asking this and that, but she left me alone, most of the time.

May and I retire to her room. As our status is already confirm, with our parents blessing, no me has anything much to say when we were behind closed doors. But her busy body cousin keep coming over to the room and spoke to May.

May was quite annoyed with her too, but there's nothing she can do, after she was staying with them. I reminded May that my mother suggest she move in with me, but she says that her mother says that it is not appropriate before our ROM. We let that as per status quo.

May asked me to accompany to her for a night supper (funny, she usually stay away from late nights supper). Once her cousin heard that, she asked for a packet of char Kwan Teow.

Later I realize that May intended to BJ me in her room, but it was not possible. So she suggest a night supper, so that she can perform on me. I told her it is not necessary for me to release, although it would be nice. She told me she is getting used to BJ me, and also I will have no energy to look at other girl. She grinned while she went down on me in my car. I assured that there will be no other women with her by my side, which I did.

But she later confess that she loves the taste of CIM.

We had to packet Char Kway Teow before going back.
Old 18-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*packets char Kway teow, sits & wait for more updates*
Old 18-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
*packets char Kway teow, sits & wait for more updates*
Errr Miss, no Loitering!
If chiobu can take shelter in my hut.
Muhahahahahahahahha.

How many packets of Kway Teow you bought?
Old 19-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you lucky guy, can get so many blowjobs
Old 19-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Errr Miss, no Loitering!
If chiobu can take shelter in my hut.
Muhahahahahahahahha.

How many packets of Kway Teow you bought?
Erh....1? For myself? Hahah

Discrimination wor... Not chiobu den u leave out in the cold lahz... Sighz..
Old 19-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Nothing much happens the next few days. We continue our courtship. We were very much in love. We shared lots of things together. May slept over the night before I flew to Tokyo. She share my oversize Army Tee-shirt and nothing else beneath. OMG what a big turn on. Off course the night did not turn out well ...... but the sex was great! It was her first day after her MC.

May: I am going to drain you so you cannot go after the Jap gals, I heard they are very easy and horny.
Me: I have never find Jap gals attractive, maybe too many Jap AV, find them very fake. Anyway, with u in this outfit, u r much more sexy and attractive to me than those AV actress. Too bad u cannot come with me.
May: next time, Darling. Now lets gets naughty. Heheheheheh

We make love with her in my Army Tee-Shirt. I have to keep lifting up the front to attack her beautiful breast.

I think we did 3 times that night. We ere both tired out. That's y I say the night did not end well.

I took the early flight, so I was up by 0500. Took a shower quietly in the adjourning bathroom. But I make too much noise and woke May up. I asked her to go to bed, but she decided to help me shower. We actually did not clean up after our sexercise, so there was lots of stain all over. We did not have chance for another round cos my brother was very much exhausted.

May insist to send me to the airport. So after bidding farewell to my parents, we boarded the Taxi.

Although it was only a 5 days trip, I felt uneasy to leave her behind. We took a light breakfast in Mcdonalds after checking in. Soon it was time to clear immigration, we kiss and hug for as long as possible before we have to part.

After clearing immigration, I turned and waved goodbye to May. I called her on the mobile asking her to go back, but, ended up talking all the way till I boarded the plane and was asked to switch off the mobile. I promised to call once I landed in Narita.

It was the longest 6.5 hrs flight to Tokyo I experienced. Once I disembark from the plane, I quickly turn on the phone and call May.

However, her phone is offed. So I called my mom and informed I have landed.
I tried calling May again, it is still off. Flat battery? She did not charged her phone last night, maybe it was out of battery, so I left a message and proceed to clear custom and collect my luggage.

I keep checking my mobile for incoming call or message, but there were none. I started to be a little restless. It's the first time, I was not able to get through tru her mobile. Every minute I got more agitated. I tried calling many times but each time the line is off.

In my mind, I was wondering what has happen.
I realize that I did not asked for her residential line. So I was cut off from her. So I call Jasmine for help, asking her to reach May.
Old 19-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
Erh....1? For myself? Hahah

Discrimination wor... Not chiobu den u leave out in the cold lahz... Sighz..
I said that, knowing for sure u chiobu Mah!
Hey, your packets has S, so I assumed u bought a few packets of Kway Teow, by the way, No HUM for me! Thankyou.

Also, if no chiobu I carry Umbrella for you. Lets get wet together. Oooooo kinky!
Old 19-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 13
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

I'm not asleep yet
Old 19-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
I'm not asleep yet
Sorry, I fished out 4 chapters today. Now need to snooze already. Wll try to continue tomorrow, thanks for support.
Old 19-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 13
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hurry up!
Old 19-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Damn, sad part coming up?

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 19-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Kuai kuai. Wo zai deng.
Old 19-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reading till now i can understand the love u have given and the pain u have received. As a matter of fact i think we have been thou almost the same thing just tat she has left u / or u have left her but for me the pain and distraction is still on going as we have ROM and she has left me for another guy only using me to apply for her LTP with the hope of thou me to get her PR here.

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island
Old 19-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post

Wahhhhhh, sarpork is support ah!
Make my mouth watery thinks it is a pork dish, that I thought of BBQing in my camp fire. Now I cannot BBQ that, what should I do?
Well, do it when u r ready.
Kitty cat is also contemplating if she should share her story with us, in the meantime, u gals are welcome to share some of my huts! Chalet is being constructed, hopefully not to have to wait to get "finance" for a long time, right? Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Haha.. then u can go buy something for bbq la.. haha..
Anyway, cant wait for the continuation liao..
Is she MIA?
Old 19-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
Haha.. then u can go buy something for bbq la.. haha..
Anyway, cant wait for the continuation liao..
Is she MIA?

Heheh, it is Kittymae
I need money to buy Chicen Wings, Satay, Hot Dogs and Fish Ball.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1