The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterdoug View Post
Lol I don't plan to trust her. Just infatuated and wana bonk her desperately.
If bonk this type of gal tempt her with money.. How much one bonk stuff like that.. Very simple
Old 21-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
A vb can stay in malaysia for 1 year as long as sufficient bribes are paid. Reason some vb are coming in from malaysia is because there the raids are very common every day. To get out, they need to pay at least 3k ringgit and to renew at least $600 per 30 days.

Free lancer would work at clubs such as thai club or beach club in kl as for those with agents in ktv over there. At clubs, you will see ang mo also. So they pick up survival skills fast and they have senior to teach / guide them.

Technically if they work in singapore for a month and they going for bonks, easily 10k

Just chat as a friend. Unless you have deep pockets or steel heart, dun try to tackle vb at first attempt. you will get burnt.
Bro.. u seems to be very familiar in Malaysia scenes.. as for the bribes.. Yes.. there is agents who can do passes to coming in to Malaysia with those sum you mentioned but if custom officers are suspicious of something wrong during arrival, they would be caught too and to be cleared off with another round of bribes..they actually can jump around to many ktv and discos paying an amount of sum to the bosses which amount is based on peak hour and normal hour.. the bosses also gets all the so called beer and ladies monies.. only the so called tips only belongs to the Wl..
Old 22-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Better to learn the hard truth early than later in life...

Children cannot be spoiled but must teach them from young and guide them that nothing is given in life...everyone have to earned their livings...

If a person is lucky making certain correct decisions doesn't mean you will be forever correct if you succumb to greed...
I don't seem to understand your statements. From my own understanding, making the children to understand the hard truths in life doesn't mean that they should do badly in school and have a hard life later on in life. Parents have the duty to guide their children to go the right path in life.

Greed? I find working hard to provide better life for the family not as greed. Greed is when you take what doesn't belong to you.

To each their own.
Old 22-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I don't seem to understand your statements. From my own understanding, making the children to understand the hard truths in life doesn't mean that they should do badly in school and have a hard life later on in life. Parents have the duty to guide their children to go the right path in life.
I did not mentioned that children should do badly in school...but learning from childhood especially teenagers that nothing is taken for granted...always guide them that education is a path for discipline life and not guaranteed success...what decisions the children made when they are working will determine their life...a uni graduate doesn't guranteed you to be rich in today sinkieland...but rather give you a discipline and correct knowledge to understand certain basic principle...

father success dun guaranteed your children to be successful...you can leave millions for your children but the children can squandered the millions fast too because the money was given to them and not earned...so nothing is guaranteed in this world...

Note: the above is just IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-02-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 25
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Greed is good.

Greed is when you try to earn more or gain more than you can work for or deserve.

Take something that do not belong to one is call stealing.

Quote:

Greed? I find working hard to provide better life for the family not as greed. Greed is when you take what doesn't belong to you.

To each their own.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 22-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 25
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Born poor or did badly in school can be a blessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I did not mentioned that children should do badly in school...but learning from childhood especially teenagers that nothing is taken for granted...always guide them that education is a path for discipline life and not guaranteed success...what decisions the children made when they are working will determine their life...a uni graduate doesn't guranteed you to be rich in today sinkieland...but rather give you a discipline and correct knowledge to understand certain basic principle...

father success dun guaranteed your children to be successful...you can leave millions for your children but the children can squandered the millions fast too because the money was given to them and not earned...so nothing is guaranteed in this world...
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 22-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:

To each their own.
this character thingy is really super hard to tell
may not be easy to mould in accordance to your preference
some time very bek chet
Old 22-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
exactly...when a person is poor nothing to lose so can take more risks...

a child can do well in primary school and secondary school...does not mean can do well in JC or Uni...or no guaranteed do well in work...anyway is not the end of world if any child is not well educated...but important to have specific skills...

Old 22-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Bro.. u seems to be very familiar in Malaysia scenes..
used to know a gal in kl...and got a lot of friends in kl cheonging ma
Old 23-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Hahaha somehow agreed. Many towkays are born poor n did badly in schools... do i need to name some?
Study too much made us become salary slaves.
Old 23-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Hahaha somehow agreed. Many towkays are born poor n did badly in schools... do i need to name some?
fully agreed...many big towkays are non uni grads...they dare take big risks...of course many failed we will never know them because failure not in the news...haha....

Old 24-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
we need a big and strong middle class to move the economy
upper class or big towkay alone won't work
Old 24-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
we need a big and strong middle class to move the economy
upper class or big towkay alone won't work
haha...have you heard 20:80 rule...always been 20% will affect 80% of the econ...

Old 24-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

wow , this thread had change so much
Old 24-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
wow , this thread had change so much
nothing change lah...think you are the one change...

you never lim kopi with me how many years liao...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1