The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

1st blood FR for Niuniu Sex Senses this morning.
Honestly hoping for my 1st ever tarma with both sisters but the older one unfortunately got U turned. Sian ji pua....

Niuniu: Based in Phuket. Have some experience in this line over there.

Looks: 7/10. Honestly i told her, her hairstyle looks like that of a China doll...doesnt really suit her well but once clipped and tied up, looks much better. Fair complexion and looks better as time went by. Looks syt for sure.

Body: 9/10. Fair, as smooth as anything I felt before. Legit slim, zero fats without stretch marks whatsoever. She does work out, so definitely a fit syt body. The tattoo on her chest looks pretty trendy imo. Buay tahan since can lick everywhere to feel the tenderness of her body. Again, so smooth for my hands to roam all over.

Boobs: 8/10 "B"s...Natural boobs and extremely sensitive nipples, good for sucking, licking and tuning purposes. They are soft with no sag. Felt good when I swallowed them whole, one at a time. She appeared to enjoy it lol.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight SHAVEN young abalone. Tasty with no funny smell and very easily wet with a few lashes of my tongue. She is fine with fingering but please be gentle, she prefers it slow but deep lol.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Natural relaxed tempo. DT allowed and she alternated her speeds regularly. Licked my balls nicely as her tongue repeatedly teased the area btw my balls and asshole. Sibei song lor.

Frenching: 8.5/10. I asked for plenty and she obliged with plenty. Niuniu was a tad shy at the start but really got better as time passed. In the end, we were frenching like a couple. This is one gal who is not shy to exchange saliva lol but needs a bit of ice breaking prior.

FJ: 9/10. Niuniu looks demure but she can really ride and being lightweight and young and new here, her stamina was really commendable. Missionaried her hard, balls deep, she took it well. I noticed during shower time, she has a full firm tight looking ass so I doggied her as well (one of my very few doggie attempts, see my attached pic), it just felt so tight and heavenly as I simply banged away. As I was about to shoot, I turned her over and told her to quickly open her mouth and unloaded my almost 1 week's load into her wide open mouth. LOL, too much load as she totally gagged as my cum was inside, outside and some were on her chin. She looked like she didnt know what hit her! Thankfully, no complaints as she went to the toilet to spit my cum out. Her attitude was really spot on. After shower, we chit chat for a while and before long, she started stroking my dick, began another round of BBBJ, capped on and I proceeded to fuck her hard again. Changed a few positions before finally succumbing to her tight pussy again.

Verdict: Honestly, Niuniu looks ok to me, definitely not the prettiest I had (maybe personally I dislike china doll hairstyle or maybe she is not so photogenic but irl, she sure looks better, i feel) but her service standards, tender nature and young natural body ranks very high imo. And that BUTT of hers is a hell of a sight to behold and a fine piece of meat to doggie!!! Her skin tone is also on the fairer side compared to most Thai FLs and she is pretty compliant to me. She can be passionate once ice is broken but the obstacle might be language (she speaks minimal English). Those who can speak some Thai (mine is okok) should be in for a good time.

Happy bonking na
Old 04-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymarlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Alice of Doll88.

Not gonna rate her service with a score because her service was really good, overflowing with gfe. Feels like meeting a fuck buddy who is as hungry as u for her. No restrictions on frenching, painting, fingering, cim swallow, AR, various postions, etc. Not many can make me want to go round 2 but she is one of the few that can. The chemistry is there because she can speak well english and overall experience is like bonking your GF. Once you tried her you know what i mean..

RTF: why not!!!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marlboromega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bros.. anyone can give opinion or comment on KATHY from Bangkok-gems? Appreciate much
Old 04-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nan TeeRukLover

LOOKS
younger than mid 20s. Fair and very sweet looking.

BODY
very soft skin. Slim yet curvy at the right places. Very perky piakable ass

BOOBS
B cup. Confirm natural

SHOWER + BBBJ
Initiated to shower together. Really contributed to GFE feel. Showering with her was great foreplay. Soaped me and cleaned me really well while sneaking soft caresses stroking me here and there. When I got rock hard , she glided her wet body against mine and went on her knees, looking up at me with a very seductive gaze and slowly... lick me from balls upwards to my entire length before taking my whole rod into her hot mouth. Wow. That was unforgettable. Great suction, alot of slurpy sounds, A+ effort to alternate speed, took my full load in her mouth, she continued to suck and use her tongue to slide around to extend the pleasure of my first shot

FJ
Started missionary and slow. Tight pussy. When I push my 2IC into her , can feel her muscles stretching slightly to let me in. She was a pool of moisture lor, no KY needed. Changed to doggy and it was damn song. She raised her hips and wiggled, as if hinting me to faster fill her. Of cos I did la , who can resist that ass. The sight of her fleshy ass pushing herself back onto my dick, coupled with how she grab the bedsheets made me really damn high and thrust even deeper. Definitely a 10/10

MASSAGE
Never had much massage experience before but she offered so I took it.Her technique was on point, not simple anyhow press press, she knows how to knead stiff muscles. Managed to release some tension I have on my shoulders. Bonus point.

OVERALL
Definitely recommended and that ass.. I confirm will RTF. Money well spent.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[quote author=monkneedsex link=topic=58.msg130#msg130 date=1507102135]
Looks: 7/10 Angel look more in the 3rd pics in their forum post, my first look at her, my cock already stand, she has the horny look that can smitten you easily to fuck her.
Boobs: C natural not too small as I like it
Body: 8/10 curvy and sexy with a soft and perky butt that is nice for doggie.
Complexion: Smooth skin with snow white cinderella , with no stretch marks.
Pussy: 8/10 can see that she had shaved is short and clean pussy
Communication: 6/10 (can speak simple English)
KC level: 10/10 very high alert
GFE feel: 8/10 make me feel that I am with my gf
Massage: 7/10 powerful and good strength
Frenching: did a bit of frenching and more to hot kissing
Fingering: 9/10 inserted two finger in and she get wet
Wetness: sei bei wet
Catbath: 8/10 she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: 9/10 hard and strong suction, lot of ball sucking and can slowly lick your shaft up and down
Moaning: 8/10 let off soft and loud moan with sexy expression
FJ: 9/10 we did a few position, she is accommodating and responsive.
[/quote]

Thanks Bro monkneedsex for the FR on Angel
Old 04-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[quote author=djlover link=topic=59.msg125#msg125 date=1507081114]
Name: Jasmin - doll
Face: 8/10 (Look like pic)
Body: 7.5/10 ( Baby fats in the right place)
Boobs: 7.5/10 Large natural
BBBJ: 10/10 (Hit my spot)
French: 8/10. French like no tomorrow.
AR: Never try
FJ: 9/10 (Take time never complain)
Attitude: 10/10
[/quote]

Thanks Bro djlover for the FR on Jasmin
Old 04-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
toyori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey - devilhouse
Looks: 8/10 I saw her without make up (with makeup should be same as pics)
Body: 8/10 a little tummy
Boobs: B
Shower: 7/10 Shower with u in toilet.
Pussy: 8/10 quite sensitive
BBBJ: 8/10
Painting: 7/10 very teasing
Fj: 8/10 she ok for any position. For mine case she did most of the job for round 1. Round 2 i feel like doggy her den turn her and CIM.
After round 1 she help me do a full thai massage for at least 30mins.
Overall she is quite a gem what i like is she isnnt a time watcher. And she very polite, like to say thank you. Might rtf if got extra money.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 11
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pimai TheRegentLust

Looks 8/10 babyface , looks younger than stated age, feels almost like cute neighbour you have next door.

Body 9/10 Skinny but no overly so. Lean and supple body

Boobs 9/10 B cup. Pointy nips that make me want to lick those tight buds

Shower 8/10 standard shower. But she whispered how much she wanted to play with my cock just before turning the water off. Provoke me to grab and french her once we are out of the shower.

Frenching 8/10 Very aggressive kisser

Cat bath + BBBJ 9/10 Pushed me to sit on the bed , she lightly rain kisses and licks over everywhere of my body before turning full attention onto my cock. I will say she is one for oral pleasure. The lusty purrs and moans she made while relentlessly sucking my cock , really feels like AV experience on TV. So hot that I made her stop incase I bth and blow a load into her mouth

FJ 10/10 She asked what position I want - Super service oriented lor. I told her whichever made her more comfortable. She then climbed onto me , and lowered herself riding me reverse cowgirl style. This girl really can ride, stamina no joke. Told her I want to fuck her doggy style , and she complied very quickly - Very accommodating , wont black face. When I tug her hips to myself to sink my 2IC into her completely, she grind and rub her wet pussy against myself. Made me fuck her even faster. I think she could feel that my thrustings were getting frantic, she cheekily turn back and ask if I want to CIM. Who am i to reject such a fine lady ?

GFE 9/10 Super responsive body that got my blood pumping high.The first time I felt as though I was banging a gf.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 18
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Becky Emmunella

Had an later arrangement last night

Upon entering the unit, Becky greeted me with a smile and a hug then lead me to her room.

We chatted for abit to break the ice before starting all the action.

Next we undressed and proceeded to the bathroom.

Standard operating procedures, washed me cleanly and wrapped me up in a towel.

I laid down on to the bed and she unwrapped her towel and next mine.

Immediately proceeding down to my groin area and started to lick my balls which immediately made my cock aroused.

Started BBBJ, great movement good in deep to my cook and suck nicely to the tip of my dickhead.

Went back up and started licking my nipples while giving me a handjob.

Capped on and we started with all the actions.

After expanding the first shot she gave me a great and sensual massage.

After massage, second round ended with BBBJ cum a long blow till i cum inside her mouth.

Looks -8/10 (big eye with sharp feature)
BBBJ-810 (great sucking action, suction was power)
Body -8/10 (petite, thai tanned with no tattoo, nice ass)
Boobs -8.5/10 (natural c boobs that fits perfectly in your palms. soft & delicious)
Frenching- 8/10 very good frencher
GFE-8/10 (Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Nice playful and chatty character0
Overall Rating- 8/10

She is sweet and provides great companionship. Truly a gem and worth the time and money spent.

Thanks bro superman for arrangement.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

partypooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had patty from RP
oh boy, finally got what I was looking for -

looks - 9/10, looks better than picture, syt look
shower - 7/10 - sop with some teasing here and there
bj - 10/10 - best BJ i've had in a long time, was very patient, alternated speeds, DT'd nonstop, licked my balls and ass... superrrrrrr!
french - 10/10, kissed like a couple, kept initiating, moaned while we kissed, no commercial feel - really felt like a gf.
FJ - 9/10 - very accommodating of different positions, and was super wet, grabbed my rod and put it inside her as we had a moment going.
GFE - 11/10 - her english wasn't too bad, we could communicate rather well - her frenching skills, her bj skills, made me go on cloud 9. last but not least, her personality was just killer - she's a shy syt, going 'im shy....' at the start - adds an incredible allure and charm to her. but once she gets into the mood - shes all ready for my 2ic. definitely will rtf!
thanks bro rolly! always best service from you and girls!
Old 04-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

jeff234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried yuri from bangkok gems? very tempted to try
Old 05-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
I realize Oana from SA is back! Very nice lady. Had a good time with her last tour. Have to try her soon.
If u love commercial girl that rush you, go ahead. super obvious under boob scars. and very heavy smoker breath. terrible bbbj. 0 suction, just the rim of her mouth rubbing your dick and her hand trying to jerk you off at the same time.

has a nice figure, but not worth the money IMO. wouldnt rate her a commando or a SYT. more of a lazy ass that wont ride you.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nawe87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be warned bros. DH peach is tranny. Take care guys.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawe87 View Post
Be warned bros. DH peach is tranny. Take care guys.
Also nina in person pretty much looks post op tranny
Old 05-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had rtf session first slot with Iris from CP.
Date bonked: 04/10/17
1030am.
No horse run no need to say, wet & hot non stop speaking
of French since I stepped into the room.
Had two shots, fj x 1 and cim x 1.
She leaving on the 6th liao Guys, hurry up !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1