The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottorch View Post

I don't know why but despite the good treatment I received , it convinced me this would be the last time I will go for paid sexual leisure activity. I think I have done what I wanted to do, that is to squeeze some young and mature boobies. .
A bit weird... with open minded gf. 10 mins of good bj and I can call it a day.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes will post more...
Eh, u back to BKK liao har?

Round trip indochina song boh?

BKK->cambodia->vietnam->xiamen->vietnam-> cambodia-> bkk???
Old 07-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
A bit weird... with open minded gf. 10 mins of good bj and I can call it a day.
Ya, if the GF is really good to you, then simple simple can liao.. sextisifed... no need eat outside food liao....
Old 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Eh, u back to BKK liao har?
Yes... song song till jurong..
Old 08-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes... song song till jurong..
NNB... long term or only for a break? My CO wanna go BKK soon for a break and if u still there I pop by look u up... OK mai?
Old 08-09-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
NNB... long term or only for a break? My CO wanna go BKK soon for a break and if u still there I pop by look u up... OK mai?
Welcome to LOS.... I will bring a few LBs to f your ass
Old 08-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 12
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to LOS.... I will bring a few LBs to f your ass
Hi senoir bro, now BKK those club still open till 2am ? So recently what Disco club are good for now ? Any update ? Thks in advance.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
Hi senoir bro, now BKK those club still open till 2am ? So recently what Disco club are good for now ? Any update ? Thks in advance.
Disco here is always good. Party from 11 to 2...
Old 08-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Disco here is always good. Party from 11 to 2...
its only good if have your company la bro.!
Old 08-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesta View Post
I'm staying at grass suite, tried the massage u said. Not bad, but no funny stuff though.

I went to funky, demo. Crowd was high and many ppl, but somehow didn't manage to even fish any puying. probably I'm lousy. 😂😂😂
So need to look for alternate place to have fun.
Oh!? They used to offer hj for 1000thb! anyway, one more to try if you dot mind taking a small bts ride to on nut. this massage joint is opposite on nut big c. there are two of them so if your standing outside the mp, its the one that is closest to the sukhumvit road. I forgot the place name. but the basic oil massage should be the cheaper of the two.

its been a long time since i went clubbing so should be out of touch liao! haha.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Dear Bros, apologies for off-topic as cannot find thread on Chiang Rai. Any MPs or place for release in Chiang Rai City? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
punkkun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first review and thank you all

Was in Bangkok for 4 nights last week. This is my first review so please bear with me.

Day 1:
Arrive in BKK and went for souvenir shopping, saw a really sweet Singapore girl in super short FBT shorts, sigh...Anyway, went straight away travel to Grand M Hotel. From there, i hop on the train to Huay Kwang.

Visited Nataree and saw a really cute girl that came down after finishing the last business. So cute and sweet that I choose her straight away.

Her name: Bunny (小白兔)
Body: 7/10
Looks: 7.5/10 (If you like cute SWT)
Age: 19/20 according to her. Was in Nataree for 6 months only.
Started by stripping her down myself, very cute pair of boobies and flat tummy. She was rubbing my bro while I play around with her, but one sad thing is the fake AV moaning. Shower SOP follows

Then proceed onto the action. Really nice GFE throughout. My favorite was when she sit on top of me and we hug and pound her like a bunny.
Ended off as a happy man. I ask her how many customers did she have and she said I was the third and last one, and she left after this as I was talking to PPS.

Day 2:
Went to Nataree again. This time I choose a girl who has work there for 2 years. Service was so bad keeps nagging about how Chinese are stingy and she earns little there. really spoils the session. She even dare to ask me for tips after the session,

Told the PPS and he told me next time he will get me a really good 1.

Btw, I was told that Nataree is undergoing renovation. Level 3 is been work on and 4 are old room.

Day 3:
Decide to try Addict Massage since previous experience at Nataree turns me off temp.
At Addict, once you enter, they literally drag me to a chair and bring out the whole lineup. After a while, i decide to choose Gift.
http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/gall...3182/GIFT.html

Body: 7/10 , but those who like natural boobies won't like it ;-p
Looks: 7.5/10 Pretty face but thick make up
Went up to the room which is new and nice. Chatted with her and I strip her down myself, out of the "Addict Airline" uniform. Proceeded to shower and she gave me a good rub down, especially with her boobs.
Use the shower gel and "clean" her down under for her. Dry up outside and she gave a nice BBBJ while I am standing.

Proceeded to give me a massage and how she plays around is fantastic and got me really simulated. Proceeded on to miss, doggy, cowgirl and finish in miss.

After the session, they walk me out the door.

Day 4:
This time round, I choose another girl. Ice.
http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/gall...63716/ICE.html

Pictures are close to the real thing and she is fair.
Body: 7/10 , natural boobs
Looks: 7.5/10 cute face and I can tell she looks great without makeup.
I am attracted to her looks but she do now shower as nicely as gift.
But overall session is good and she also has good gfe feel.

So that is all for my first review. I will return for Bunny, Gift and Ice.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
its only good if have your company la bro.!
U come BKK loh.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
U come BKK loh.
Im in beijing now lar bro.

come over? hehe.

eh, oct i coming. u be there bo?
Old 08-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post

eh, oct i coming. u be there bo?
Wow PRC mm Hopefully will be here for long.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1