The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
you mean 1 week $2000?
U so clever! That's his weekly pay without OT......

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 18-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
This trip got how many???
Twenty plus
Old 18-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U so clever! That's his weekly pay without OT......
I very seldom got OT... Even OT, no OT pay leh
Old 18-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Median n mean/average is different. This only show where we stand. Yeah n its household income not individual
I know it mean a household. If a household only have a individual contributor, it mean that he is the sole breeder. I really dunno how they get this figure as a lot of my friends are sole breeder for the family. Most of them cant even reach $4K.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 18-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I know it mean a household. If a household only have a individual contributor, it mean that he is the sole breeder. I really dunno how they get this figure as a lot of my friends are sole breeder for the family. Most of them cant even reach $4K.
haha...that is why gahmen confusing all of us...remembered a minister mentioned salary $1k per month can own hdb flat...

after that the gahmen approved workfare, increased cleaners salary to $1.2k oer month, increased Security Guard salary to S$1.3k...most of these workers can get Pioneer and Silver incentives...see what happened...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It really depends which segment of society you are mixing with. Majority of average families consist of 2 degree holders, both husband and wife. If both working, each bringing back 5k to 6k a month, they can easily exceed 8k a month. Look at how well the ECs are selling and you will know these figures are the truth.
Old 18-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
It really depends which segment of society you are mixing with. Majority of average families consist of 2 degree holders, both husband and wife. If both working, each bringing back 5k to 6k a month, they can easily exceed 8k a month. Look at how well the ECs are selling and you will know these figures are the truth.
Agreeed, I had many different of society. Some are syndicates too. I do have few friends earning $10K plus each month but that was minimal. For syndicates, they are filthy rich but most of my friends are either drivers, construction supervisors and maybe some executive only. Most of their wife works as a housewife.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 18-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ECs are over-priced..and priced according to private property settings which is totally unfair...even our BTO are over-priced...

Pity all these new buyers...if property prices crashed...many will be holding negative assets...

a friend told me...he asked the Minister...why HDB BTO so expensive...Minister replied the land cost is expensive that is why the BTO is expensive...my friend asked Minister who own the land...HDB, PAP or Singaporean...the Minister dun know how to answer...

Old 18-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreeed, I had many different of society. Some are syndicates too. I do have few friends earning $10K plus each month but that was minimal. For syndicates, they are filthy rich but most of my friends are either drivers, construction supervisors and maybe some executive only. Most of their wife works as a housewife.
there are many high income earners but basic pay declared only earn 2k...so CPF contribution according to 2k per month salary...the rest is commission or claim which dun contribute CPF...kkkk....

Old 18-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Pity all these new buyers...if property prices crashed...many will be holding negative assets...
The reality is Singapore is 1 of the unique country... even the economic crashes... properties will recover fast and surpass. There are more demand than supply in a small country.

The govt and property developers are confident that even they over price the property, it will still be sold out.
Old 18-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ECs are over-priced..and priced according to private property settings which is totally unfair...even our BTO are over-priced...

a friend told me...he asked the Minister...why HDB BTO so expensive...Minister replied the land cost is expensive that is why the BTO is expensive...my friend asked Minister who own the land...HDB, PAP or Singaporean...the Minister dun know how to answer...
You have waited your whole life , have the Singapore property market crashed ?
Old 18-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

The lower income group of every country will always be anti-government . Their mothers asked them to study hard when they were young , but they choose to play hard instead . When they grow up , they lag behind . Who to blame ? Sorry to bring out the hard truths during Lunar New Year . Have a Happy Lunar New Year .
Old 18-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Wish all here...Happy New Goat Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai...

Old 18-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
You have waited your whole life , have the Singapore property market crashed ?
I had witnessed the hard truth...back in 1997 after the big Financial crash...most of the citizens who bought property from the early boom were holding negative assets...many are unable to pay HDB...also private properties crashed to the bottom with many forced sales...then brand new HDB 5 room cost around 130k per unit...back in 2001 after the 911 attack...prices of properties crashed further...

after 11 Sep 2001 OCBC bank shares fell to S$4 per share...Kepcorp fell to S$2.80 per share...think we may see this price if not careful...

Old 18-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I had witnessed the hard truth...back in 1997 after the big Financial crash...most of the citizens who bought property from the early boom were holding negative assets...many are unable to pay HDB...also private properties crashed to the bottom with many forced sales...then brand new HDB 5 room cost around 130k per unit...back in 2001 after the 911 attack...prices of properties crashed further...

after 11 Sep 2001 OCBC bank shares fell to S$4 per share...Kepcorp fell to S$2.80 per share...think we may see this price if not careful...
These economic shocks only lasted a short while and after that, the property market rebounded sharply. Many Singaporean millionaires made their millions thru the property markets. To crash like USA, where the property market saw doomed prices for several years is not quite possible in Singapore as the banks are greatly exposed to property loans. If the banks go bankrupt because of property crash, Singapore will go bankrupt too. The government will not allow this to happen. Thus, for the past 2 years, you can see MAS tightening loan eligibility with the Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR). Coming soon will be the MAS tightening on Credit Cards and Unsecured Credit amounts. Anyone who has unsecured loans and credit card loans with values exceeding their 1 year salary, their credit facility will be withdrawn. I think MAS can see their Singaporeans are overly stretched with the easily available funds in the market.

Relatively speaking, VN's properties are overpriced. With their large amount of land, the price of their properties are considered expensive. Singapore is small, thus property prices are high. VN properties have been down since it crashed several years back. The VN property DICK-METER just couldn't erect, it has been soft and softer.

Many Singaporeans are not happy in Singapore but many foreigners find Singapore wonderful. The safety, the environment, the political stability, the education system are all very much better , compared to 3rd world countries and even some 1st world countries. To each their own and their own preference. For me, i will never move back to VN again. VN is a place for me to do business but its unsuitable for me to raise my children and family.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1