The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Lets park the bus and draw RM.. then weekend lets hand chelsea their 1st BPL lost this season.
haha...you think BR dun know about that...but can his players performed and not make silly mistakes...

LVG spent 250mil compared to Liverpool 120mil...I just read the thread...no much bad comments...think they gave up...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we're missing Suarez and Sturridge. And we are missing Suarez more than we've expected and realised.

It's more than just the goals and assist contributed by him. His movement had create space for his teammates to run into and for player like Coutinho to thread his through passes. Opponents were simply running scared of him.

On the other hand, the core of the team is still the same as last season: Mignolet, Skrtel, Johnson, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling.. and we weren't that bad during absence of Suarez last season. And though Gerrard is 1 year older, but the rest should be 1 year more mature. They can't turn into rubbish players overnight. We can't also blame the new players for not getting used to BPL as players like Lovren, Lallana, Lambert, Balotelli are not newbies to BPL.

I think the problem is in the players' head, they seem to lost that self-belief and self confidence.
We were so confident last season that we started every match so well, blowing teams like Arse and Spurs away before they realised what hit them.
Not sure whether it has to do with the loss of top sports psychiatrist Dr Steve Peters BR recruited in 2012 to help his players with the mental side of the game. He was poached by England National team in March 2014.

Nevertheless, it is down to the manager to sort it out, whether it's on the pitch or in the heads. Let's give BR some more time to turn things around. A new manager is no quick fix, and new manager means starting the rebuilding all over again.

Dortmund is undergoing a similar crisis (worse in term of league results but I think their overall performance isn't as bad as ours), and it will be interesting to see how Klopp, who is one of the most in-demand manager going to drag his team out of the slump.

~YNWA~
Old 03-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
newbies to BPL.

Nevertheless, it is down to the manager to sort it out, whether it's on the pitch or in the heads. Let's give BR some more time to turn things around. A new manager is no quick fix, and new manager means starting the rebuilding all over again.

Dortmund is undergoing a similar crisis (worse in term of league results but I think their overall performance isn't as bad as ours), and it will be interesting to see how Klopp, who is one of the most in-demand manager going to drag his team out of the slump.

~YNWA~
I beg to differ lor! He is still new meh? Third season Liao ....how many more excuses do he heeds ? If u posted this 3 seasons ago and I will agree with you. If he admitted that he bought some wrong players then I think the fans not so tulan lor! But just a high ego man! Hiaz...

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool is leading the race to sign Barcelona Star Pedro. Brendan Rodgers is set to outbid Arsenal for the forward as the Catalan giants are willing to do business in the region of £25 million.

Does Liverpool need to sign Pedro ?

Marco Reus is one player constantly linked with a move to Anfield and rumors grew wild when club owner John Henry tweeted about the German Superstar.

Bayern Munich, Manchester City, PSG, and Real Madrid are all closely monitoring his situation. However, Brendan Rodgers is preparing a £32 million bid in January 2015 for Reus, who has racked up 45 goals in 96 appearances for Borussia Dortmund, as he is desperate to sign Reus who will be available for £19 million in the summer.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Liverpool is leading the race to sign Barcelona Star Pedro. Brendan Rodgers is set to outbid Arsenal for the forward as the Catalan giants are willing to do business in the region of £25 million.

Does Liverpool need to sign Pedro ?

Marco Reus is one player constantly linked with a move to Anfield and rumors grew wild when club owner John Henry tweeted about the German Superstar.

Bayern Munich, Manchester City, PSG, and Real Madrid are all closely monitoring his situation. However, Brendan Rodgers is preparing a £32 million bid in January 2015 for Reus, who has racked up 45 goals in 96 appearances for Borussia Dortmund, as he is desperate to sign Reus who will be available for £19 million in the summer.
Why is BR signing rejects from other teams? Pedro is available because he is not good enough to get into the Barca first XI.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Why is BR signing rejects from other teams? Pedro is available because he is not good enough to get into the Barca first XI.
Sometimes rejected player in a particular team does not equate to lousy player....
Old 03-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because the first 3 choices did not want to come to Liverpool. They rather go to other clubs. Example Sanchez at Arsenal.

Having said that , since Liverpool can't score goals, shouldn't Liverpool be good at keeping goals out ? Going for a draw is definitely much better than losing a game. A point earned is much better than all 3 points lost.

Don't know why BR keep on using 1 striker upfront when you have 3 available strikers. Already played 9 games and the result is plain for everybody to see. A 1striker is easy for the opponents to mark and of course to mark RS.

It will be an uphill task for Liverpool in the match against RM. They have to overcome a 3 goal deficit. They need to score at least 4 goals or more to overturn the result.

Liverpool surely is missing the SAS strike force. Liverpool lack the bite upfront. Liverpool is going through what Spurs have gone through.

The season IS gonna be tough for Liverpool fans all over the world this season.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
LVG spent 250mil compared to Liverpool 120mil...I just read the thread...no much bad comments...think they gave up...
Not that it really matters, but LVG actually spent something in the region of £150m compared to BR's £120m odd figure. The 250m figure you got may be in US $ bro?
Old 03-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post

Liverpool surely is missing the SAS strike force. Liverpool lack the bite upfront. Liverpool is going through what Spurs have gone through.

The season IS gonna be tough for Liverpool fans all over the world this season.
Ironically Liverpool's best game this season was against Spurs!!
Old 04-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...not so bad right...even Suarez Barcelona lost 2 match in a row after LS started to play...AC Milan also lost....

I am a Liverpool fan since 70s...understand different season different results...all teams undergo that bad spell somehow or another...LVG such a reputable Manager at MU also had to go thru that bad spell...Mourinho just beat QPR by 2-1...JM criticised the chelski fans and stadium...

I think BR is good but the players aren't...so sack BR then hire who with same set of players...any use...

to me I think the club will still be successful...
Football is such a funny game leh. On paper, we look very good with a Mr Nice Guy and intelligent coach BR, with a squad of talented young players (at least on CV la!). But somehow things juz do not gel, like oil and water.

Will it work if we sack BR and replace him with tough taskmasters like Jose Mourinho or SAF (juz an example la!)?

Will it work if we retain BR and sell some of the non performers during the Jan transfer window?

Saw some of our ex players on TV recently and doin well. Moses scored a goal for Stoke against West Ham last week, when he was struggling to score one with us all season long. Then Andre Wisdom the week before, provided an assist to the goal against Manure. And Aspas was quite brilliant for Sevilla against Bilbao ... not seen him play with the kind of zest n gusto when he was with us. Even Shelvey, save for the red cards, is becoming quite a key figure for Swansea.

So what's wrong huh? Is it our management? Is it the environment at Anfield? Or is it juz some strange footballing virus goin on? Guess only the Footballing Gods upstairs knows.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pedro is a respectable talent. Liverpool should analyse if the team needs him.

Brendan Rodgers has Sterling, Coutinho, Lallana, and Markovic in the similar role. Henderson could also be roped in to contest for this position as he rose to fame playing for Sunderland in a advanced role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Saw some of our ex players on TV recently and doin well. Moses scored a goal for Stoke against West Ham last week, when he was struggling to score one with us all season long. Then Andre Wisdom the week before, provided an assist to the goal against Manure. And Aspas was quite brilliant for Sevilla against Bilbao ... not seen him play with the kind of zest n gusto when he was with us. Even Shelvey, save for the red cards, is becoming quite a key figure for Swansea.
Stewart Downing has been rejuvenated as well. Over the weekend he inspired West Ham to snatch a draw against Stoke City. He is in second place, behind Cesc Fabregas, in this season’s list of top creators in the Premier League.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It will be an uphill task for Liverpool in the match against RM. They have to overcome a 3 goal deficit. They need to score at least 4 goals or more to overturn the result.
Why does Liverpool needs to score 4 goals? A winning goal is enough to earn 3 points in the group.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why does Liverpool needs to score 4 goals? A winning goal is enough to earn 3 points in the group.
Lol. Think wanker must be thinking its a 2 legged tie!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Ironically Liverpool's best game this season was against Spurs!!
If only Liverpool can play like that for every game , I have no issues with the team. Sadly that does not happen and Liverpool seemed to be even struggling with lower teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
Lol. Think wanker must be thinking its a 2 legged tie!
Correct bro Owen10. Since the Champions League is on a home away game fixtures does the away goal counts more ? Do please correct me if I am wrong.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 04-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Correct bro Owen10. Since the Champions League is on a home away game fixtures does the away goal counts more ? Do please correct me if I am wrong.
Now is still the group stage where teams are awarded 3 points for every win.

Away goal only comes into effect during the knock out phase to determine the winner over a 2 legged tied if the overall aggregate scored is level.

Hmmm, is this the first time you watch CL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1