The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2024, 10:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My local chiobu real life friends that I secretly want to piak them hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93men View Post

just helping you out if your picture doesn't show
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Johnnyboy08892 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very cute
Old 25-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Ollover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which one to choose ?
Old 25-01-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollover View Post

which one to choose ?
1 & 3 for me
Old 25-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

just helping you out if your picture doesn't show
wow who is this cutie?
Old 25-01-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

which one to choose ?
1 & 2 both
Old 26-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Not bad?
Old 31-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-02-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

LOL My friend in real life. She looks like an haggard old lady now man
Old 02-02-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Every time when I walk pass her shop I will always take peep on her

How I wish I can hang her hard

Old 02-02-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Old 02-02-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

Quote:

which one to choose ?
why choose when you can have all 4!!
Old 02-02-2024, 12:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post

wow she is hot. Who is she bro?
Old 02-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
LOL My friend in real life. She looks like an haggard old lady now man
she used to have a bf, and was so happy, then don't know what happened but broke up.

I know alot of ladies who get pass late 40s into 50s, still single, all tend to show alot, but have some issues inside.
Some are single mom, divorced.
They might just be looking for a companion so easy to pick up, easy to let go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1