The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperking View Post
How does Amy looklike?
How to identify her acurrately?
Tall, dyed hair, pink lips.
Just ask at the gate for Amy. Sometimes she will even say out her own name when you just stand at the gate looking in.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Thanks for the info . Got me excited once again... It was naive of me that I can quit this scene permanently...

Once a bottom will always be a bottom... I guess...
Old 06-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
The Thailand Lady Boy Survival Guide – Never Be Tricked By a Ladyboy

The Thailand Lady Boy Survival Guide – Never Be Tricked By a Ladyboy

http://www.godsofthailand.com/the-th...-by-a-ladyboy/
Old 12-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has been quiet since last post. More update to share please.
Old 16-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Amy at H79 recently.

Very beautiful face (9.5/10), kept giving me that sexy wink. Got me all crazy over her. Haha
Cock is above average size and very stiff and strong. High above 90 degrees when erected.
Nice set of breasts too.
Old 19-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Djamalson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

What time do these houses on Rowell and desker open? Ad when would be prime time to visit?? I'm in Singapore tomorrow and have the day free....

Also I know desker 98 is on the alley but are the Rowell houses also behind or accessible from front of street?

Thanks in advance!
Old 20-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rowell house 79 is the one with thailand ladyboys. its along the road. not in the alley. opens at 7pm-12?

anyway i am going to h79 tmr to suck some PRETTY LADYBOY's big hard cock. or maybe i will choose 2 hot ladyboys.
Old 20-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quick FR on Amy:

Went down to Rowell to try my luck. One of them standing by the door claim she is Amy. Looks chio so should be her. Ho say!

Very pretty. A bit of mixed blood feel. Sucked on her stiff rod. Couldn't deep throat totally cos it is pretty long (Guess at least 6.5") When it is turn for her to service me, Amy sniff my didi head b4 capping me. Blow me for a while but I can't get hard. So I asked her to top me. She tried to penetrate me but she wasn't hard enough. The only saving grace was that she cum a loadful of seeds into my mouth.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Work sucks... Got some shit from my clients... so the next logical thing to do... ROWELL!!!

I was surprised that there isn't anyone @ the door step. Thought there was a raid. Heng ah... Door still open... My eyes feasted hungrily @ the splendour in front of me.

I must say that this batch is pretty good. Spolit for choice. One of them (very feminine looking) kept saying "i will give you what you want?" So I disturbed her "What do I want then?" She smiled. When I show indecision, she showed her temper and walked away. Hmmm... Attitude like this couldn't be that good in bed. Good for me not to choose her.

Another one was siting on the chair. Bah bah (meaty). Plump not fat. Curvaceous. Pleasant look. Think a bit of Indian blood. She told me "I like big guys. I give you good good service." hmmm... Perhaps she is the one. Mai tu liao...

Went past the gate. The first girl give me the "WTF" look. Oh well...

Action starts: Our tongues engaged in mortal combat. Shiok. Got very strong GFE feel. She played with my already engorged tool while I stroke on her phallus. Quite big but not as hard as I hope. The thought of being able to be topped looks distant. Good thing she compensate with her frenching skills.

Went down on her. Nice length. Not too long though but pretty thick. Managed to deep throat with my lips banging hard on the base of her dick. She seems to enjoyed... moaning softly... Got her to blow me without cap on. Quite good suction. She wanted me to fuck her. I told her I'm more of a bottom but can try. Pretty surprise I can manage to stay hard enough to penetrate her. Her surround sound system got louder when I ramped her hard doggie style. Shiok!!

Told her I wanted to drink her cum. She jerked off and manage to cum a big load into my mouth. She service me and allowed me to CIM.

What can I say... Left sex-tisfied...

Her name... Winnie
Old 01-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 19
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Hi bro ibtm can check with u this current batch of LB is new batch or the old batch where Amy was in?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Wow! This thread still going strong.

Tks to TS. Wondering wheres he now? So long MIA leow.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
Hi bro ibtm can check with u this current batch of LB is new batch or the old batch where Amy was in?
I check with one the LB was told Amy went back already
Old 02-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 19
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

I just went down to check. Current batch is a mixture of new n old batch. Quality not bad but nice one mostly is lady already
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

few nights ago try LB name jenny.

tall slender legs with boobs however its a post opp and service wise was pretty standard. ask for payment first and was rejected by me upfront. told her I will only pay her after the session. she LL accepted it.

I am a sucker for french kiss but due to her bad breath probably caused by the hot weather I avoided it. and in the end I capped it and do her missionary and cum in doggie style.

hopefully to try a pre-op and have a wonderful bj session.

name jenny
boobs - quite nicely done. 7/10
height 1.75
pre- op
service 7/10
bj with capped

will give another fr on my next visit on the pre-op
stay tune
Old 04-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kisara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm how do you approach the ladyboy you want cause they are behind the iron gate? is there like a pimp or okt somewhere?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1