The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

I have a question regarding reputation system. We can buy reputation points by signing up premium membership but can we buy reputation power?
Old 23-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

waint has been cursing family members without leaving his nick since the day he joined. I checked and his zaps and curses are 7 pages long starting from 2012.

He's a very angry person... hardly ever adds points... 95% of his rep clicks are zaps. I feel sorry for him. It's not good to go through life with so much anger in your heart.
Wah! Hahaha! Seriously?! Thats really one determined individual! Still, can there be an ip ban? That seems to be the only way to stop him from signing up endlessly and humiliating himself.
Old 23-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Can you do something about him?

He's been sending me close to 20 PMs, once, many PMs in 1 day juz so he can spew his non stop curses. There's something seriously mentally wrong with this guy.
Yea me too hahahaha
Old 23-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildromper View Post
Wah! Hahaha! Seriously?! Thats really one determined individual! Still, can there be an ip ban? That seems to be the only way to stop him from signing up endlessly and humiliating himself.
IP bans don't work because ISPs assign a new IP for each session. If I banned the IP he used yesterday, it could well be assigned to you today and you'd be locked out of the forum instead.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Sounds like copy fron Game of Thrones. Totally no originality.
Old 24-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Hahahahaha!!!
Oh my oh my!

Now waint is insulting Sam Leong and his parents! Haha
Old 24-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

IP bans don't work because ISPs assign a new IP for each session. If I banned the IP he used yesterday, it could well be assigned to you today and you'd be locked out of the forum instead.
Icic thanks for the clarification. Hahaha!
Old 24-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Good riddance off his very personal posts.

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 24-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas - 2013

Wishing all

Last edited by Kalv; 25-12-2013 at 07:38 AM.
Old 24-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
michea1l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas - 2013

Merry XMAS to all. Thanks to the boss for removing the MAGGOT
Old 24-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

Boss, Merry Xmas to you & the team. I was just wondering, since I got 2 friend requests from
1) IFuckYourMother
2) YouAreABastard
I thought profanity was not allowed to be used as nicks? Has this ruling been lifted?
Thanks in advance
Old 25-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michea1l View Post
Boss, Merry Xmas to you & the team. I was just wondering, since I got 2 friend requests from
1) IFuckYourMother
2) YouAreABastard
I thought profanity was not allowed to be used as nicks? Has this ruling been lifted?
Thanks in advance
Lols .... Guess I'm not alone to have received those imbecile friend requests ..... .... If he/she is a young kid, grow up faster. If he/she is an adult, very likely he/she had a deprived childhood .... Sadness.

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 25-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michea1l View Post
1) IFuckYourMother
2) YouAreABastard
Thanks in advance
There is no such rule. You can use anything you want when registering nicks.

If you do a search on usernames, you'll find 474 nicks with the word "fuck" in them.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

Tks boss for your clarification
Old 25-12-2013, 12:18 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1