The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
About to leave the hotel earlier when the damn heavy rain came and was stop from going out.

What I like about the Alcatraz go go bar is the pole dancing by a pro dancer.
A new owner took over the Fashion club at sai song soi 5 and renamed as Brassier club with live band and more than several coyote dancers & PR gals.
Pro dance means higher prices. If thats you kind of bar , you can try the Moon too. I've been quoted 1000B just barfine! But I thinks its coz the club wants to keep the girl dancing and customers drooling and drinking.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Pro dance means higher prices. If thats you kind of bar , you can try the Moon too. I've been quoted 1000B just barfine! But I thinks its coz the club wants to keep the girl dancing and customers drooling and drinking.
No, I only have 1 drink while watching the pole dancing but didn't stay long as I was waiting to meet a gal later. It was the same dancer that performed in ex fashion club and there a video of her in youtube. Might drop in to Moon bar tonight.

Last night, the nagging promoter that we know in Tiger bar spoil my mood with her repeated complain of her butterfly boyfriend and two months mia.: Just finished my drink and walk off and meet up my gal and her friends at Hollywaood disco.

Btw...how was your last trip.?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

same same lah. Pattaya to me is now a retreat. Still can find fresh and new places but I still prefer the laid back atmosphere of Soi Baukow/2nd road area rather than Walking street.

But cant complain la , better than having no choice like in Singapore. Went to a chinatown thai disco (call Red Rock i think) and ladydrinks were SGD12 minimum and nearly zero chance to take her out for anything less than a few hundred SDGD!
Old 05-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
same same lah. Pattaya to me is now a retreat. Still can find fresh and new places but I still prefer the laid back atmosphere of Soi Baukow/2nd road area rather than Walking street.

But cant complain la , better than having no choice like in Singapore. Went to a chinatown thai disco (call Red Rock i think) and ladydrinks were SGD12 minimum and nearly zero chance to take her out for anything less than a few hundred SDGD!
Same as me I just walk around in the evening in all those places, like sightseeing tourist.

They already earn more than enough money from ladydrinks from carrot head customers.

Now, back to Bangkok for overnight stayed.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can somebody advise is Pattaya got floods or not?? Weather conditions??
Old 16-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
Can somebody advise is Pattaya got floods or not?? Weather conditions??
My girl staying in Pattaya told me that no flood, just raining..
Old 16-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
My girl staying in Pattaya told me that no flood, just raining..
hmm... supply exceed demand... good time to cheong Patts. Too bad I am stuck in sillypore. KNS..

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 17-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 22
thumbs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthumbs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthumbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm going this week!!!

Any Lao jiao can share about devils den?
Old 26-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs View Post
I'm going this week!!!

Any Lao jiao can share about devils den?
One word.. "No regrets"... Just go for it..
Old 26-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just back to bkk from patts.. Nice place , nice weather , nice walking street n nice agogo .. nice disco.. Best part is things are relatively cheap over at patts... Thanks to a senior bro here who show me around when he's damn drunk... for a bachelor like me, it is best to camp over at patts first before coming to bkk cause of the flood...
Old 26-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Thanks to a senior bro here who show me around when he's damn drunk...

Who is this guy?
Old 26-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Who is this guy?
Forget his name , either Tom , dick or Harry if I'm not wrong ...but for sure he's a damn horny guy but steady guy .. Wonder how many shots he managed despite the fact that he's damn damn drunk ...
Old 26-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Forget his name , either Tom , dick or Harry if I'm not wrong ...but for sure he's a damn horny guy but steady guy .. Wonder how many shots he managed despite the fact that he's damn damn drunk ...
U need a horny ger to make a drunk man horny.
Old 27-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just back to bkk from patts.. Nice place , nice weather , nice walking street n nice agogo .. nice disco.. Best part is things are relatively cheap over at patts... Thanks to a senior bro here who show me around when he's damn drunk... for a bachelor like me, it is best to camp over at patts first before coming to bkk cause of the flood...
Walking street prices getting crazy , not Soi Cowboy standards yet but is moving towards that direction.

Pattaya no longer the quiet retreat anymore but the positive side is that there are more tourist orientated attractions like shopping centres , resturants etc

10 days!
Old 27-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Mass exodus to Hua Hin and Pattaya

Report from Bangkok Post dated 27 October 2011 :-

Mass exodus to Hua Hin and Pattaya

Bangkok residents fleeing the floods are fast filling up budget hotels in the resort towns of Hua Hin and Pattaya.

As the flood threat mounts, some families already sent their children and elderly members out of the city, said Risinee Sarikaputra, associate director for research and valuation with the property agency Knight Frank Thailand.

Cha-am and Hua Hin are popular as more city residents have second homes in these resorts than Pattaya.

While hotels in resort destinations are almost full, few expect a revenue windfall as most are slashing prices to help those affected by floods, and the spending power of Thais is lower than that of foreigners, said Ms Risinee.

The occupancy rates of luxury hotels have been stable but some have seen falling demand since international visitors have been cancelling bookings.

Hotels with the highest occupancy rates are economy and budget properties charging 1,500 to 2,500 baht per night.

Aliwassa Pathnadabutr, managing director of CB Richard Ellis Thailand, said many Bangkok residents are moving to their home provinces.

"Through our Pattaya and Hua-Hin operations, we are seeing a rapid rise in bookings for serviced apartments and hotels in both locations, particularly since the past weekend," she said.

Somsakul Limsuttaphan, assistant managing director of Plus Property Co, reports 150 inquiries to book short-term rental homes for one to two months. Rates range from 25,000 to 55,000 baht a month.

Knight Frank found the occupancy rate of Bangkok serviced apartments has risen, especially for buildings with above-ground parking. Lower bookings from international visitors are being offset by bookings from local residents, albeit at slightly lower rates.

Some expatriates have decided to go back to their home countries and others are relocating to Pattaya.

Many companies have rented hotel rooms near their offices for their staff and expatriates, with hotels near the airport showing high occupancy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1