The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa1nt View Post
Boss, I want to complain severe breach of regulations. Someone zap me with all these profanities. Please bring justice to this matter. Appreciated

Marrying or Buying a... 21-12-2013 09:13 PM My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother an you this bastard dog ate my feces! you this bastard retarded yao siu dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

The nick that left those comments is waint

The nick has been placed under moderation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Wa1nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you boss for serving justice to the perpetrator. Here's wishing You a Merry Xmas
Old 22-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post

Marrying or Buying a... 20-12-2013 10:32 PM brainless moronic clone got nothing new to write keep pasting old post. what a retarded moron
Marrying or Buying a... 20-12-2013 02:27 PM waste my time
Marrying or Buying a... 20-12-2013 03:19 AM the niam geng zapper clone appears. cfm retard
Marrying or Buying a... 20-12-2013 12:55 AM stupid retard
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 10:43 PM I zap u
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 10:42 PM u r a damn irritating retard
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 10:23 PM U got a lot of points rite?
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 09:42 PM U r damn irritating
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 09:01 PM
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 06:19 PM up u bro
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 11:33 AM
Marrying or Buying a... 19-12-2013 04:14 AM here's more u retard
Marrying or Buying a... 18-12-2013 01:31 AM You are nuts
There are no vulgarities in any of those remarks.

They may be rather rude but there is a difference between being rude and being vulgar.

You are free to scold vulgarities in the open forum. You are also free to hurl vulgarities via the reputation remarks system as long as you leave your nick.

Cheers and a very Merry Xmas to you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Merry Xmas to everyone here.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Cheers and a very Merry Xmas to you.
Old 22-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
you are dead wrong!

you are very unfair!

the word DAMN is a vulgar word! They got sent the DAMN word to my user CP and zapped me without leaving down their nicks!

you must ban him too or esle you must return my points back to my this waint nick!
Damned is not vulgar in my books. I have never penalised anyone for using that word. If I did, 50% of the forum members would be in moderation.

Old 22-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
you this penniless low-income pauper bastard retarded chao chee bye loser dog 死全家 hum ka chan!
As the saying goes, when you're in a hole, for goodness sake stop digging.

Old 22-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
you are a crazy retarded damn moron!

It's obvious you handled the matter wrongly and unfairly!
The rules are stated clearly. You flouted them, your victim complained and you got caught.

Accept your punishment like a man instead of throwing a tantrum like a spoilt little girl.

If you want your points back, ask your victim for forgiveness for dragging his innocent family members into your quarrel without even having the balls to leave your nick.

Old 22-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
you are a crazy retarded damn bastard moronic dog!

you handled the matter very unfairly and very wrongly!
Yes and a very Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you too.

May you and your family have a great 2014. Peace to the world.

Old 22-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

hahahaha sipeh funny sia, stupid retard waint cry lao beh cry lao boo 输不起 oh for heavens sake
Old 22-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
that bastard racist loser PRC-hater scum bastard dog Wa1nt is already quarralling with Linpeh openly in the forum's threads and both sides are openly cursing vulgar words with each other hence when Linpeh sent that bastard dogs remarks into his User CP, it is common sense it is sent by me becos both of us are already quarraling with each other openly hence what for write down nick again when it is already so obvious it is sent by me???!!!
Your argument has some merit. However, you'll have to check with your victim to see whether he agrees with your logic.

Old 22-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you retard boy boy waint
Old 22-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I too have recieved numerous uncalled for vulgarities involving family members and freak accidents from waint. It is very troubling especially during this festive spirit of sharing and giving.

Sammboyfor, would it be possible to probablybam his ip address until this joyous occassion is over?

I come in to see my mailbox filled with obsencities and it somewhat kills my mood.

I think waint is also using another username micheall. The vulgarities are similarly one dimensional and tasteless.
Old 22-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

I wish everyone a very Merry Xmas and a happy new year

May you and your family have a great 2014.

Old 22-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildromper View Post
I too have recieved numerous uncalled for vulgarities involving family members and freak accidents from waint. It is very troubling especially during this festive spirit of sharing and giving.

Sammboyfor, would it be possible to probablybam his ip address until this joyous occassion is over?

I come in to see my mailbox filled with obsencities and it somewhat kills my mood.

I think waint is also using another username micheall. The vulgarities are similarly one dimensional and tasteless.
waint has been cursing family members without leaving his nick since the day he joined. I checked and his zaps and curses are 7 pages long starting from 2012.

He's a very angry person... hardly ever adds points... 95% of his rep clicks are zaps. I feel sorry for him. It's not good to go through life with so much anger in your heart.

Old 22-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
waint has been cursing family members without leaving his nick since the day he joined. I checked and his zaps and curses are 7 pages long starting from 2012.

He's a very angry person... hardly ever adds points... 95% of his rep clicks are zaps. I feel sorry for him. It's not good to go through life with so much anger in your heart.
Can you do something about him?

He's been sending me close to 20 PMs, once, many PMs in 1 day juz so he can spew his non stop curses. There's something seriously mentally wrong with this guy.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1