The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 12-09-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 22
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowsands13 View Post
Is imp*r*al a*pl* spa clean or they offer extra? I saw some of the masseuse smoking outside, quite hot
Last I tried is clean... but then I was assigned a bigmama, doesn't turn me on anyway
Old 12-09-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Is imp*r*al a*pl* spa clean or they offer extra? I saw some of the masseuse smoking outside, quite hot
Should be a clean joint according to experience as it was my go to venue for hard massage in the past. Visited more than 5 times and never once any sort of hanky panky
Old 12-09-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2657 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some years back before they had GST and got office promo $45 per hour. I used to patronize them. Clean joint until I was assigned a PRC. She was like girl next door type. She gave good massage plus full butt massages. So I went back for her.

Next visit I lifted my butt to see where it goes. true enough, she teased my a-hole and caressed by balls. She gave me HJ in the end after some good long teasing without nego. I gave her $50 and she was pleased.

I came back for her regularly and treatment was the same. Until one day she told she going back china next day....... I guess something must have happened.

last visit, she actually sucked my dick for same price. I remember she laid with me till time was up.

After that, my subsequent visits met were all cleaned even though the butt massage was damn good.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 9
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Agreed

Bros Please Avoid

CHOO LED SIN TCM CLINIC,
ML name Anna
lousy attitude and carrot shop
Is this the gal wif a mole?
Old 13-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Is clean.. Can try visit repeated then see get it or not. So far my luck is cmi
Old 13-09-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
Nautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
near the level 2 kuih kuih shop got one lady called xiaohong that i patronized long time ago to my regret. after she knows you, everytime you walk past, she will call out to you and ask why so long never visit her, to the extent that she can walk 50m out of the shop to catch you.

wah lao eh nowadays i very stressed that i might run into her each time i am nearby with my friends and colleagues. i heard from her partner that a couple have once quarrelled because she went up to the guy.

know her at your own risk ...
Totally agreed.

Tried out her once and she will remember you......

There's once she called me out from level 2 and waved at me to go up. Ignored her n walk off.
It was Saturday noon, quite crowded at that point of time.
This happened few years back when the shop was beside the japanese pastry shop.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Clean joint. Once went for a pretty masseuse who despite me being a regular never offered anything extra. Then one day she moved to a $88 joint. I’ve always refused to patronize $88 joints but boh bian, just to get that HJ and roaming on that masseuse that I’ve wanted for so long, I succumbed. But once only la, never went back after that lol
Old 13-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hollowsands13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Clean joint. Once went for a pretty masseuse who despite me being a regular never offered anything extra. Then one day she moved to a $88 joint. I’ve always refused to patronize $88 joints but boh bian, just to get that HJ and roaming on that masseuse that I’ve wanted for so long, I succumbed. But once only la, never went back after that lol
Can share ctc? Dont mind $88 joints
Old 13-09-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7079 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute

I was walking from TPP to China and noticed this spa.

Any FR on nearby S**c**ar* W*l*n*ss? Can go or avoid?
Old 14-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
near the level 2 kuih kuih shop got one lady called xiaohong that i patronized long time ago to my regret. after she knows you, everytime you walk past, she will call out to you and ask why so long never visit her, to the extent that she can walk 50m out of the shop to catch you.

wah lao eh nowadays i very stressed that i might run into her each time i am nearby with my friends and colleagues. i heard from her partner that a couple have once quarrelled because she went up to the guy.

She got other patterns also.

1 cut your time from 1 hour to half hour if another customer comes in after you

2 ask you to wait a few minutes as there is another customer finishing but at the end you waited for at least 15 minutes or more
Old 14-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 9
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The fucking lady boss sets the tone. She’s a one’s bitch who distrusts even recurring customers. Once I told her I was going to withdraw money cos not enough, she ordered the ML to follow me to the teller downstairs. I wasn’t a newbie, I had patronised her shop for close to 8 years
Which one is the lady boss? There is always one gal who dun wear uniform, but not exactly old, so dun think is the boss
Old 15-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
She got other patterns also.

1 cut your time from 1 hour to half hour if another customer comes in after you

2 ask you to wait a few minutes as there is another customer finishing but at the end you waited for at least 15 minutes or more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautica View Post
Totally agreed.

Tried out her once and she will remember you......

There's once she called me out from level 2 and waved at me to go up. Ignored her n walk off.
It was Saturday noon, quite crowded at that point of time.
This happened few years back when the shop was beside the japanese pastry shop.
Quote:

Got 2 ml inside this shop XH and YL... always mix up the name dunno who is who... XH is the shoot bird one or the tall one?

Both also very hiong but so far never kenna any pattern from them... coz i always siam their area and they dun do prowling... but i think their pricing is the lowest there but their looks also the most cui la..
Old 15-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

yl is ok lah, she won't chase after you if she see you, xh is the scary one
Old 15-09-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 15
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

I thought these two have disappeared from the scene after they moved. I ever shared their contact before. Guess they have surface again. Never see them around when i was there.
Old 16-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yl is ok lah, she won't chase after you if she see you, xh is the scary one
bro help... who is who? XH is the taller one or shorter one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
I thought these two have disappeared from the scene after they moved. I ever shared their contact before. Guess they have surface again. Never see them around when i was there.
They always there... never disappear... just move opposite side...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1