The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Hard to say. Now new heaven for vb is Dubai. A lot of gals now ban sg and Malaysia turn to Dubai.

A lot of cannot make gals end up there Liao...
Dubai? good luck to them..
these dubai arab rubbish ... snobbish and stingy ...
Old 23-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Dubai? good luck to them..
these dubai arab rubbish ... snobbish and stingy ...
Haha they like to bully woman too beat them up
Old 23-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You knew I dun bother with gals who work or go overseas...hunt wrong group...
Yes. I know ur golden rules well...usually 99% I adhere to. So far only once since not follow...sianz...

But important rules
Old 23-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Haha they like to bully woman too beat them up
That why those cannot make it end up there...
Old 23-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

I saw quite a number of Vietnamese match making agency has close down. What has happen? Poor demand?
Old 23-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
I saw quite a number of Vietnamese match making agency has close down. What has happen? Poor demand?
when sinkees read about the scam and not many clients...surely many Marriage Agency will closed down...

when there is demand then there will be business setup...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vietnamese girls are known to be fierce to husband
Old 24-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
Vietnamese girls are known to be fierce to husband
Dun think so. U need to be able to tame them. If not just move to another nationality.

They respect strength and we dun need to be like vn guys who resort to domestic violence.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://tuoitrenews.vn/lifestyle/2161...-chi-minh-city

See this one..
Old 24-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
busterdoug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still a newbie at this scene...only started chionging 3 years ago. recently started seeing this vb ktv girl for the past few weeks. everytime she come sit with me gfe was sibei shiok and there she even let me bring her to a hotel for free. told her from the offset that i'm just a student and i'm just looking for cheap thrills and sex and that i don't have any money to give. she told me its alright because she really likes me and I'm like okay just play along. as the days go by i find myself falling deeper into her (possible) KC trap. Luckily she going back next week and i probably wun get to see her for some time. wanted me to send her to airport and i even saw her rejecting another guys offer. overrall spent less than $200 on her despite visiting her many times. just wana get this off my chest...
Old 24-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterdoug View Post
still a newbie at this scene...only started chionging 3 years ago. recently started seeing this vb ktv girl for the past few weeks. everytime she come sit with me gfe was sibei shiok and there she even let me bring her to a hotel for free. told her from the offset that i'm just a student and i'm just looking for cheap thrills and sex and that i don't have any money to give. she told me its alright because she really likes me and I'm like okay just play along. as the days go by i find myself falling deeper into her (possible) KC trap. Luckily she going back next week and i probably wun get to see her for some time. wanted me to send her to airport and i even saw her rejecting another guys offer. overrall spent less than $200 on her despite visiting her many times. just wana get this off my chest...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I am not so familiar with the Viet scene but if I relate to Thailand many times girls do not raise the question of their tip with customers they feel comfortable with. They assume the customer knows.
Then some of these customers assume that since the girls never asked for money..then its a freebie.
I had an American customer..1st trip to Pattaya..Iraq vet and all...and claims he got the girl for free on his 1st night. But he did pay the barfine from that bar. He claimed she did it cos she liked him. And he went on and on about how he never ever paid for sex. I warned him that he is playing a dangerous game. Pay the girl even if she never asked. Unless you put money in her purse then she returned it to you.
Well apparently he did not heed my advice. 3 days later he was in hospital with 20 stitches on his head and 2 stab wounds to his thigh. Was a 250000 baht hospital bill.
Nothing is for free in the mongering world. If its really 'free' then it dont belong in this website.
"free" often costs more down the track
Old 25-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same like me, i don't bother to pay VB like most sinkies.
They love me very much when see me.
Welcome to my group.

Quote:
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 25-01-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
busterdoug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Same like me, i don't bother to pay VB like most sinkies.
They love me very much when see me.
Welcome to my group.
Actually im not trying to brag when i made that post...i know im just a newbie compared to most here...just that my head was in a mess when typing and then the sentences were all over the place.

honestly in the future i really cannot see myself marrying a VB much less one a WL, the social stigma is just strong for me to overcome..but this VB i met piqued my interest in them bcos shes someone hu is v nice and considerate..and i came here wanting to know more abt them..i guess maybe deep down inside like many bros here mayb also find out whether r her feeling genuine or not..

that being said..she alrdy told me this will b her last working trip to sg (duno true or not la)..she's going back to marry her bf who is ready (according to her). she's 25 n im 24 btw, the bf is 28. once i send off her and see walk past the departure gate, will proceed to memory wipe n then tackle this new syt i last saw..
Old 25-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
is it that some VB got fetish with younger man or don't know who telling lies
go hotel for free lah, die die must marry that monthly pay less than S$200 guy lah ...
this type of VB must have been cursed
Old 25-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually im not trying to brag when i made that post...i know im just a newbie compared to most here...just that my head was in a mess when typing and then the sentences were all over the place.

honestly in the future i really cannot see myself marrying a VB much less one a WL, the social stigma is just strong for me to overcome..but this VB i met piqued my interest in them bcos shes someone hu is v nice and considerate..and i came here wanting to know more abt them..i guess maybe deep down inside like many bros here mayb also find out whether r her feeling genuine or not..

that being said..she alrdy told me this will b her last working trip to sg (duno true or not la)..she's going back to marry her bf who is ready (according to her). she's 25 n im 24 btw, the bf is 28. once i send off her and see walk past the departure gate, will proceed to memory wipe n then tackle this new syt i last saw..
Ah...vb age on passport can be also be fake one...seen vb use sister name and passport to come sg to work; was 18 but used sister passport so become 22. Also have seen vb passport was 25 but actually 29...

Anyway looked like you had a good time and had a good ROI. But word of caution dun use this example for future exploits...or u can end up paying more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1