The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 09-09-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

[QUOTE=siamkia49;21628669]Tried lvl 2 M by chance...
Entrance 60
Massage got strength..
spend alot of time massaging my ass and asshole with oil..
offered 2 packages hand and mouth at 80 and 100. ask if can remove top but rejected stating very risky. tried to nego lower by 20 and said can but cannot touch.. knn..
opted for mouth and she say she go out wash hand.. come back with a plastic wrapper in a shape like a cap and wear on me..
i say i dun want to wear that thing but she said is for safety. i said if so then i will only pay 80.. she giggled think i was joking and continue to blow with that plastic on...
ask her lower her bottoms say cannot ask her lift her top she say just touch inside..
reach into her t shirt and unbuckle her bra.. quite nice to grope.. play with her nipps but she say don't becos very itchy..
so just squeeze squeeze as she blow until i cum in that plastic wrap..
after wash up come back to room.. dressed up and passed her 80.. she said 100.. i said i already tell her jus now... take it or leave it.. she diam diam..
i make my way out and will not go back again.[/QUOTE

This type of shitty money greedy joint, muat expose location for all bros to know la.Then all just boycott it and avoid.Let it die a natural death]
Old 09-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Tried lvl 2 M by chance...
Entrance 60
Massage got strength..
I tried A. She spend alot time using the hot stone machine
She never reject any advances or area I explore with my hands.
I will not RTM this shop as I don't like the cling wrap thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
This type of shitty money greedy joint, muat expose location for all bros to know la.Then all just boycott it and avoid.Let it die a natural death]
I don't think its money greedy. 100 for mouth service is quite standard in massage place. My practice is don't negotiate on price and the ML will not negotiate on forbidden area or give discounted service. Both happy, end happy.

Since GL legal house opened, I go legal house for my bbbj fix now. only $60 and still can bonk
Old 09-09-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes agreed that must set our objectives and expectations...try too hard, might end up unhappiness for all parties...

Totally agree also about the various options now available to us aka PT, GL, JSP, FL...just need to choose your poison wisely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I tried A. She spend alot time using the hot stone machine

Since GL legal house opened, I go legal house for my bbbj fix now. only $60 and still can bonk

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Please boycott C*** L** S** C**** TCM at Level 2, #02-5* A*** viet
Tried A*** Viet at the spa
Terrible service and attitude
Pock faced
Still want to charge entrance+ 100
Cocky somemore
Thinks she's the angpai there,
If any bros got a different experience pm me.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Pock faced
Cocky somemore
The fucking lady boss sets the tone. She’s a one’s bitch who distrusts even recurring customers. Once I told her I was going to withdraw money cos not enough, she ordered the ML to follow me to the teller downstairs. I wasn’t a newbie, I had patronised her shop for close to 8 years
Old 11-09-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The fucking lady boss sets the tone. She’s a one’s bitch who distrusts even recurring customers. Once I told her I was going to withdraw money cos not enough, she ordered the ML to follow me to the teller downstairs. I wasn’t a newbie, I had patronised her shop for close to 8 years
Ridiculous!!! Just boycott the goddamn shop, they will know. So much competition within a few 100m still act like this. I think they prey on newbies to the area.
Old 11-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5969 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=taumajid2003;21630817]
Quote:
Entrance 60
Massage got strength..
offered 2 packages hand and mouth at 80 and 100. ask if can remove top but rejected stating very risky. tried to nego lower by 20 and said can but cannot touch.. knn..
opted for mouth and she say she go out wash hand.. come back with a plastic wrapper in a shape like a cap and wear on me..
i say i dun want to wear that thing but she said is for safety. i said if so then i will only pay 80.. she giggled think i was joking and continue to blow with that plastic on...
ask her lower her bottoms say cannot ask her lift her top she say just touch inside..
reach into her t shirt and unbuckle her bra.. quite nice to grope.. play with her nipps but she say don't becos very itchy..
after wash up come back to room.. dressed up and passed her 80.. she said 100.. i said i already tell her jus now... take it or leave it.. she diam diam..
i make my way out and will not go back again.[/QUOTE

So funny. This coco wrapper don’t protect you against STD but in the end, cannot enjoy bbbj. Waste of time. Really sian. I still prefer SYT. They love sucking cock raw
Old 12-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1178 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Pock faced
Cocky somemore
PSA: if you’re trying to out a spa for poor service, DON’T CENSOR THE NAME. Put it up big big, so EVERYONE can see. Get it??
Old 12-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
PSA: if you’re trying to out a spa for poor service, DON’T CENSOR THE NAME. Put it up big big, so EVERYONE can see. Get it??
Totally agreed.Why censor to protect a fuck up joint? Boycott and let everyone knows.All avoid it.In no time the rental will kill it and let it die
Old 12-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Entrance 60
Massage got strength..
i make my way out and will not go back again.
Everything you said is true bro. But you know ML also got boundaries. For her i been trying to get her to give me full menu ever since she came back to sg and mind you i have known her a long time. Everytime i ask her is straight away tell me "No" never even ask how much i willing to offer. I even tried offerring her higher than market rate before but she still said "No" (maybe never offer high enough). For her i think she really set very strict boundaries for what she is willing to do and yes the price at this shop is slightly higher but 80-100 i dont think is too unreasonable a price. U go 88 joint got some even dare to say 100 for HJ and 150 for bj on top of the 88 you are paying. As a person and a ML her service is really ok and i feel quite genuine. She ever tell me to save my money and opt for the 60 dollar package instead of the 98 package cause the service almost the same. Bros who know her since stella days should be able to confirm the same.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Just to se the record straight...

I am not complaining that the service was poor...

the ML who serviced me was a nice lady.

the reason I will not return is because this is not the service I am looking for ie using plastic wrapper for bj.

Agree that MLs have their boundaries and I am not the kind of person who will force ML to so something against her wish if she do not allow just because I am paying.. I can always spend my money elsewhere.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

near the level 2 kuih kuih shop got one lady called xiaohong that i patronized long time ago to my regret. after she knows you, everytime you walk past, she will call out to you and ask why so long never visit her, to the extent that she can walk 50m out of the shop to catch you.

wah lao eh nowadays i very stressed that i might run into her each time i am nearby with my friends and colleagues. i heard from her partner that a couple have once quarrelled because she went up to the guy.

know her at your own risk ...
Old 12-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Just to se the record straight...

I am not complaining that the service was poor...

the ML who serviced me was a nice lady.

the reason I will not return is because this is not the service I am looking for ie using plastic wrapper for bj.

Agree that MLs have their boundaries and I am not the kind of person who will force ML to so something against her wish if she do not allow just because I am paying.. I can always spend my money elsewhere.
Ok bro 👍. Happy chionging
Old 12-09-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post

Agreed

Bros Please Avoid

CHOO LED SIN TCM CLINIC,
ML name Anna
lousy attitude and carrot shop
Old 12-09-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hollowsands13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is imp*r*al a*pl* spa clean or they offer extra? I saw some of the masseuse smoking outside, quite hot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1