The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 31-01-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I deleted all PM related to queries on the latest shop. Please get from originator as I don’t know how that shop wants contacts to be shared… I did sample screening and most requesters had not posted FR before… I went there for a fuck, that’s it, haha. Hint is avoid lunchtime as foot traffic Sibei heavy when I stepped out, lucky I had face mask. But ample parking lots opp the road..

I shared with originator the shop that is already well shared here with FRs for LL and FF..

And if you are not a uncle like me, don’t go both shops to avoid disappointment
Haha bro u smart wear face mask. Lucky I went night time.
Old 31-01-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Chanced upon this newly opened joint at Bukit Merah, I think just opened a few days ago, ladyboss say is 24hr.
Vietnam girl J*ssy, fair white skin, enhanced boobs. Tall and slim.
Looks: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 9/10
AR: Yes
FJ: accommodating, 10/10, really enjoyed.
Damage: 3b including entrance.

Can do a*al too, top up 1b but never try, not my cup of tea.

When leaving saw there is another v tall girl, maybe will come back and try next time.
Would appreciated if you able to share. TIA
Old 31-01-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Chanced upon this newly opened joint at Bukit Merah, I think just opened a few days ago, ladyboss say is 24hr.

When leaving saw there is another v tall girl, maybe will come back and try next time.
Hi Bro can share the contact tia
Old 01-02-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 13
dpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just wanted to thank the good bro s88 for sharing this new shop contact… don’t want to say too much about J cos everything has been laid out here already and the winds are strong so….

But I do want to just say I appreciate how patient she is in delivering everything … in fact it was me who was more rushed haha… reminds me a bit of c c who’s RTC after UWR. Style is different, but just that sense that she’s there to serve and please you.

Sorry for so much code lah… those bros who frequent will know who. Jsut doing my part to share … also … if you’re looking for a young spring chicken, go for others. I’m not a spring chicken myself so …

Oh one more thing .. there’s a DAMN tall girl there haha … if you’re into that… you should look her up. All the clues have been given for this shop openly… so ask the OGs k? Don’t ask me for contact unless we’ve already traded stuff before

Last edited by dpierce; 01-02-2024 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post
Just wanted to thank the good bro s88 for sharing this new shop contact… don’t want to say too much about J cos everything has been laid out here already and the winds are strong so….

But I do want to just say I appreciate how patient she is in delivering everything … in fact it was me who was more rushed haha… reminds me a bit of c c who’s RTC after UWR. Style is different, but just that sense that she’s there to serve and please you.

Sorry for so much code lah… those bros who frequent will know who. Jsut doing my part to share … also … if you’re looking for a young spring chicken, go for others. I’m not a spring chicken myself so …

Oh one more thing .. there’s a DAMN tall girl there haha … if you’re into that… you should look her up. All the clues have been given for this shop openly… so ask the OGs k? Don’t ask me for contact unless we’ve already traded stuff before
Lots of hints already given. just go take a walk a BMC you will find it,
Old 01-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wade03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Care to share? Thanks in advance
Old 02-02-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did a recce to Tiong Bahru Orchid to look for Viet Anna at Le Garden Wellness - apparently she has left but when I entered saw 3 MLs in skirts ….theyre not lookers and all milfs but can anyone pls share FRs - unfortunately Anna has left !
Walked down the alley to the other end and saw some younger MLs (incl a huge busty one ) but they start at 70/hr so skipped !! Keen to explore the orchid ….
Old 02-02-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Vcsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
Contact details for “ Vietnam girl J*ssy,”
Thanks
Old 02-02-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Went to support her over the weekend. Didn't try her new staff as not to my taste and wanted me to take up tarma but didn't bring enough. I missed the Lady boss too much after her long holiday..

Lady boss is 4B and the rest is 3B.
The place is decent, rooms with curtains but shop location is too open, go after dark is better. Such operations at a neighbourhood may not last long, so advise is go try early.

More ladies are coming in this week. Will go again.
How’s the service of lady boss?
Old 03-02-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1627 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Agreed. Not difficult to find. But I only saw 2 ladies. J is prettier than T in my opinion.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro.mind to provide me the ctc. Thanks
Old 04-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Because of the TB case, all the massage parlours are ultra quiet. I went Ai ** and got power massage. These SYT ladies all quite hiong to just pull down spaghetti strap and let you zhut to your heart content. Really awesome service and best of all nice environment with shower facilities.

1 of them sibei naughty and still show me the outcome of her waxed pussy. Haha
Old 04-02-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Share contact please
Old 04-02-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 14
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post

can Pm location?
Old 04-02-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justsmitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
can Pm location?
I am embarrassed to admit I've walked around BMC a good 20 minutes and don't think I ever found this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1