The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
starbkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarbkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zact View Post
I think it will take some time for okt to reply one that time i waited more the 30 mins i book another girl lol
RP up lorry ? Any Bro can advise ?
Old 27-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down FR for Pen

Looks/Body: Ye like last bro mentioned everything big ,BBW ? Bruh ,are you kidding. Repulsive ,Elephant Looks,Got Yellow teeth urgh.. 0/10
Attitude: 0/10 -Judgmental, Complained for second shot as i was taking long time(i am not a person with a 5 minute refractory period) .Will laugh at you with her friend from another room for not giving extra tips. Tries to chase you before the time ends.
BBBJ: 7/10 - This is the only thing i opted. Had better from lot of pretties. CIM-Yes ,Swallow is Bullshit(She took the tips though). She used tissue paper to cover it up.
GFE:NA
FJ:NA

DO NOT waste your hard earned money on this FL, The OKT is good though.
No offence, just to share. any other details can PM me
Old 27-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
maybe Police did knock the door, he never open that's why kana pry open the door?
Lol.. you think door so easy to pry open like in the movies?

Anyway, the busting in and non-identification - casts alot of doubt on the story.
Plus, don't seem to see any current stable listings getting affected (usually that happens after raid).
Old 27-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for Bibi of Paradise. Yesterday's lunch.

Never tried this shop before, and intrigued by their mystery bonk promo. The girls all look pretty consistently hot anyway … so any one of them also okay, I thought.

Looks & Figure :- A minah-toned beauty. Certified young, nubile babe with firm, unblemished body, not too fleshy or too skinny. Solid B cuppers, the conical shape like teenage girls *drools*

BBBJ :- She insisted on CBJ. This actually requires more skill and is more difficult with that layer of latex in between Some skilled viet WL can make me unload with CBJ. Bibi not at that level yet.

Paint :- Allowed. A lil' bit involuntarily, but still wet wet ... hahahahhh

FJ :- Complain pain, as mention in previous FR. I wasn't aware till later and still bonked her deep. How to tahan with a hottie like that? ... Quite a big tissue user. Got to learn to embrace the sticky stuff if she wants to continue in this line.

GFE :- Her ad has disappeared - seems to be last day as she said. She clearly "ORD" mood liao. I was standing between her and her brunch and her time off to do the touristy stuff before heading home. Thus she came across as service-staff "friendly", but not warm or spontaneous. I elect to finish up early and leave just after 1 hour mark. She's telling me got customer arrived. Yet she was back in her pajamas and holding a hanger with the sexy dress she greeted me in. Clearly packing. Ok, i get the msg

Location :- Most impressive. The classiest place i ever bonked in. Ikea showroom feel, like visiting a gf in a proper "home", and not some seedy, makeshift whorehouse.

Overall :- Worth going back for mystery bonk if promo is still ongoing. That price for the grade of FL (at least in the looks & figure dept) is tempting. Just hoping to avoid "ORD" girls.
Old 27-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Any one tried Babe from Rollypolly

I heard that they are operating along Jln.B. area
Old 27-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to bother but can teeruklover okt be contacted by wechat?

Dont like to use number/whatsapp ah.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucevandeburgh View Post
Sorry to bother but can teeruklover okt be contacted by wechat?

Dont like to use number/whatsapp ah.
Yeah....anyone knows if TEERUKLOVER up lorry or the operator is in ORD-mood?
Old 27-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
Today was at kam leng hotel and this hotel has been raided in the afternoon. i am very frustrated as i write this, i was caught in the middle of the act by the police, the police barged into the room, i was naked and the police scold me and fuck me, and shout at me what am i doing here, i was very angry and did not know he is a police, and i tell him what he is going to do the fuck out of me, i try to shoved a hard punch at the officer face as i am very angry, i was being pinned down on the floor by a few officers. i was than being brought back to the station with the girls, it really dampens my mood, the officers say that they are going to charge me.

just wondering will i be charged? i am now on bail as currently as i type this in my home.
For quite a while I always say no to Kam Leng.

Still your story is quite dramatic that you tried to counter with violence. Usually we will be more "Oh Shit .." mood than combative.
Old 27-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
For quite a while I always say no to Kam Leng.

Still your story is quite dramatic that you tried to counter with violence. Usually we will be more "Oh Shit .." mood than combative.
My friend told me that our "Bros" in uniform will "visit" that place very often.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 27-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahmadansari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s up with the OKTs nowadays? Blocking on WeChat and whatsapp even before any booking is made? How do they expect to get customers like that? Especially when they do it to a regular bonker?
Old 27-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Funniest thing is bonkers we tried to contact teeruklover for booking yet can online whatsapp but cannot reply. First replied message was like 3-4 days ago..? LOL but can still push thread over here at fl dome. Doing our buisness not ? If never do then don't put contact number or girl photos, see liao how to tahan lol..!
Old 27-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadansari View Post
What’s up with the OKTs nowadays? Blocking on WeChat and whatsapp even before any booking is made? How do they expect to get customers like that? Especially when they do it to a regular bonker?
Well I was even told to in whatsapp to come to sbf and pm the okt then he will send me the address from forum. Yet can online push thread but cannot reply pm or whatsapp LOL. I thought ghost festival door close liao ? Am I talking to one of " them " ??!!
Old 27-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Anybody tried nine from emmauelle? Can share the sexperience. http://emmauelle.com/click-here-to-a...dent-syt-1st-/
Old 27-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ovedue FR for Nona,
Stable: Club Posiden

Nona looks pretty much like the picture. Maybe a shade darker. She is not exactly an expert in the whole package like Vasa.
But bros who like slim, light and cute SYT should be ok with her.
Looks: 80% like the picture.
Body: Slim, no fats to be found.
Shower: Normal
BBBJ: IMPRESSIVE
CIM: Yes.
FJ: Pretty much lacking a bit of skills and not really smooth, as mentioned in earlier FR. She have the tendency to stop and have to go pee if you take a long time. No problem for those who just can't hold it for more than 10mins.
Kitty is TIGHT, think will have problems on entry for bros with bigger than average anaconda.
But after successful entry, it's AMAZING.
Attitude: excellent attitude, quite a bit of naughty conversation.
Overall: a well balanced of skills and quite a pleasing experience.
RTF: Yes if there are lesser distraction around here.
Or if I got more $ to spare after settling all other distractions in my list.

I think bros here who target syt should give it a try.
I don't guarantee you will like it. But it's definitely a worthy bonk for me.
Old 27-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
Anybody tried nine from emmauelle? Can share the sexperience. http://emmauelle.com/click-here-to-a...dent-syt-1st-/
Bro. You can search earlier pages for her FR.
Pretty good feedback. I think she almost going back. Better book your slots quick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1