The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally managed to pay a visit to Wish today after finding out her price dropped. As she's new to this scene I went without expecting much.
Looks: 8/10 (I'd say she looks pretty cute)
Body: 9/10 (proportionate figure with ample boobs, not very particular in the boobs department but good enough for me)
Massage: 6/10 (can see she's quite green in this area so give her some chance. Not there for massage anyway)
Sensual: 7/10 (need to teach her how I want things to be, hopefully with enough guidance from other bros she will improve)
Gfe: 8/10 (feels more like your gf in school)
Rtm: yes definitely
Old 30-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: 大米 dami

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Just to be clear, we are talking about Blue right?
Yesh, sh's blue

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 30-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8888 View Post
I came out from a session with Hope, after exiting the lift, saw 2 police officers and a whole bunch of people squatting at the carpark of her vicinity. My balls almost come out from my mouth. Lucky i played it cool and just walked calmly to the exit.

Holy f**k literally close shave man
Yea also heard abt the raid ard her area. Better be safe than sorry...
Old 30-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
rabbitnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/ke-le-massage/

simple things about this SYT, 可乐

Looks is definitely 'gum' me, cos she's not too tall, not too short, got a nice body, especially her boobs. Not a time-watch, have a few moments of legendary "one hand massage" - not to press handphone, but to scratch an area she feels itchy - so it's acceptable.

one of the few who showers with me before n after. most only did it once, if any at all. so very professional, n cheerful. we shared some dirty jokes, and she's got those small girls giggles, n tickles me. very high GFE to me, as my ex-secondary school girlfriend always does that when she hears dirty jokes.

Her mouth n tongue n hands got perfect co-ordination to make me shoot within 5mins. she's got real skills, n got good hands n mouth. n take massage + BBBj to next level.
Old 30-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

MR for Sands - http://sglonelyguy.com/sands-massage/

She's great. A good solid massage, sensual HJs, friendly. And did I mention a very nice body? Location is clean, discreet, easy to find. She speaks ok english - enough to have short conversations with her. Maybe a bit on the pricey side, especially bc she wasn't topless or nude at all - wearing a sheer black lingerie thing that was still quite sexy.

Location 8/10
Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Massage 9/10
HJ 8/10
GFE 8/10
Will return: definitely
Old 30-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DATAFILE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=608376

tried Li Li, who's very experienced in massage
got 90% same as photos
her massage very relaxing, and song
BBBJ got soft moans accompanying
after I CIM, she just open her mouth to show me my thick cum
then she went out to spit it
not like some who will just spit it out straight away in front of you as if they got choked by your cum
very sensual feelings throughout the whole session
recommend of those who is tired of those usual massage+HJ,
Li Li is definitely a gem and she can only get better
Old 30-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 17
sexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried her? Looks good, might give her a try.

http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!xin-xin/cworu
Old 30-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
quadH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here're more FR in the recent weeks...

A-ta (LTD)
http://liltigersden.com/a-ta/
Looks: MILF-ish, photos look younger in the pics. Won't reject tho! Nice B cups too but she looks better with clothes on hahaha.
Massage: Really hard. Had to ask her to be softer for some parts she replied 'i'm not using alot of force already!' LOL. maybe haven't been to some hard massages. Massage is done on a massage bed. Full body.
Sensual: GOOD. 4G worldwide roaming and i helped myself to her tasty abalone. I surprised myself by coming 2x in around 40minutes.
She also helps you to shower which i think helps sets the mood as well.
session ended earlier though (like we ended 40mins in) she apologised and accepted $80 from me. yay i guess? While she may be a bit lacking in the GFE department she did try to TCSS during massage.
RTM? yeah.

YiYi (MGZW)
http://mygongzhuwang.com/yi-yi-3/
Looks: Young MILF. Won't reject. Large C cups.
Massage: Done on a normal bed. Force is above average. She's seen sweating after the massage and the aircon was at full blast. Full body with oil.
Sensual: Catbath is sensual but too short.. BBBJ + CIM is good but pity I put up no resistance against it
Very little interaction with her but hey it's 90 bucks and it's CIM! Massage is pretty decent too so I may RTM.
Old 30-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hongshu is Cool - loads of Potential

http://mygongzhuwang.com/alin/

She gives me same feeling in real person as in photos, very sweet and soft spoken.

She knows how to rub n knead, so it's indication she learn some skills from somewhere b4. N depsite her size, her strength is good. then i feel my back got very electrifying feeling. sexy massage - her nails are running along my back, down to my butts, and thighs, n the side on my stomach, back to the neck, and ears.

I like such massage, and she doesnt rush it. make me lusting for more. Really good… and she's like a small child doing some drawing on my body. very random yet systematic. Her skin is very smooth, and i can't help but to touch her.

Opt for only 1 HJ for long massage, and she did not disappoint, her hj is slow, like playing my dick, n some soft gentle moans when i touch her nipples and butts. must be her sensitive areas.

shoot my load and some landed on her thighs, n my tummy. she said i must have not unloaded in weeks, as they looked very thick n sticky. if shoot inside any girl, most prob will get pregnant. hahaha....

Overall this is really a very positive experience which i have not encountered for some time.

also realise she advertise in these websites too
thank you bro Javabeans
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14451403

http://liltigersden.com/lin/
http://www.shenhua69.com/ailin/
Old 30-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Any idea why mayee suddenly left? Did not hv chance to RTM her ...was waiting for her to shift location... and she gone!
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 30-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
大米 dami

This girl took over Ivy's room.
She asks to collect payment upfront, I hesitated.
I had walk out from a few MLs previously but this time I gave in.
She was really sweet and sincere, plus a bit of teh!

Look: Sweet
★Ht: 161CM
★Body: Smooth and milky
★Boobs: 34 “B” All Natural
★Age:23

Stats are very close to the ad. I prefer her look over Ivy.
Hi-Lite are the BM and BJ. I didn't expect to cum in the rubber and she didn't give chance, it was all over in a couple of min, no hands. Those that visited Ivy before, it’s the same modus operandi.
Wow can cum in rubber with BJ must be very skilled
Old 30-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Wow can cum in rubber with BJ must be very skilled
Her pics remind me of Zoey...

may visit soon... seems friendly from text messages....

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 30-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Anyone knows ML who works past midnight, say 1am 2am? May need to find one after drinks tonight, which always ends late....
Old 30-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newdaysux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr for this SYT. i think she deserve it. she even tell me her business is just quite normal. just trying my luck to get a slot if she reply and she reply quite instant. i really hope she is that pack and dont reply(serious) so i can save some $, but she reply so i just go ahead and try.

1st visit to this girl today. 1st impression look friendly & cute, wont reject type.

---+---pros---+----

+Very friendly GND type of girl
+Area very near to mrt, alot parking space
+Apartment is spacious with attached bathroom
+Room is dim to bring up the mood with music playing in background and even sing alittle
+Very high GFF, with sensual moaning, biting, licking of your nipple
+Very naughty, playful & WILD. she will become beast when she become horny(just my reference), maybe just want me to cum faster
+Help you clean after you bath, but still got some water left
+HJ + JG cumbo. the feeling is very intense but will not really shoot, rather enjoy the foreplay that she did, feeling super duper high but take some time to shoot. easy shooter might shoot already.
+Lots of teasing in between massage.
+Not a time watcher

---_---cons---_---
- Not for boobs lover, but her nipple is pointy and hard at least to make up for it

cant really think about anything that is bad about her except her boobs.
overall if too compare her daring to make you high i will give an 95%
i never been so high before. i can say she is the only one that make me so high. can skip drugs & save on alcohol

above is just what i experience with the ML myself. might not be the same to all bro out there getting the same treatment from her.
read it as a pinch of salt.

hope this can help her gain some business. i dont get any cent for doing this.
be good to this syt and she will return the deeds.

Rating:
link to her review https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13278559
Old 30-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Test run Da mi yday nite... msg her ard 8+pm n super easy to get a slot... however, I was out wif frds so i suggested to postpone 1 hr later, she replied ok so at tat time i was quite skeptical whether e pics she posted is real or nt... (coz she was really damn free to book yday nite)...

Found her wechat n saw her pics so high chance is real person so went dwn to her place... thanks to e bro's info tat she is taking over Ivy's room so finding e place is god damn easy... however, when i walk past her area tere was a road block by police so i was worried tnite gt raid seah... keep calm n walk to her place... gave her a call n wifout she needed to tel me hw to go in, i immed tel her her unit#, she asked me hw i knw her place, i told her i came here b4 leh...

real person nt as sweet looking as pics but still quite sweet... e 1st thing tat cm to mind is 'mmm, tis lady look so sweet, later can enjoy gao gao liao' but she wear a 1 piece dress pyjamas so frm e look of it, thot her boobs quite small... surprised her by telling her where her room is again...haha...

SOP, bath b4 starting e action but bathing 1/2 way she asked me nd her to bath for me or nt, althru of coz i wan but she decided to bath for me later, her speed of stripping is damn fast seah... after asking me whether i nd her to bath for me or nt, within a short while she alrdy naked but hiding behind e door... ha immed c liao buay tahan lo thot later i cm out frm e bathroom she will b naked waiting for me on e bed, ended up she change to a black lacy lingerie.

massage skills is only slightly better than Ivy nia so dnt expect much... realy vry similar operating model as Ivy except towards e end of back massage, she took off her top n started a gd BM on my whole body, front n back. althru she is topless but she disallowed lick of nipples but allowed touching of pussy wif panties on... capped me n started her BJ... her BJ is vigorous so beware...

After done we managed to bath together so can c her whole naked body... hehe...

she is quite playful, chatty n friendly, to me she is sm1 who doesnt give u GFE but a female fling u enjoyed playing wif wifout most restriction...

N yes, like 1 bro said, she really look like 1 of the previous ML, Zoey... scary seah... Hahaha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1