The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Yes, good insight bro. So somehow BR needs to address these issues, if not Reds may be in big trouble with regards to the top 4 battle , now made even more interesting and tougher with the sudden arrival of Falcao at United.
BR has a great mind for attacking but he is still clueless for defending. I know I may get some bros worked up but I really have to say this SG is NOT a DM.He is an AM . Also with age catching up his legs are getting slower so he may not be able to last the 90 mins. Time to use Emre Can as the DM. Move SG to AM. That is the way forward. BR still can keep his diamond formation.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 02-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

On the transfer deadline day, both Sebastian Coates and Oussama Assaidi has joined Sunderland and Stoke City on loan respectively.

Fabio Borini's £10 million move to QPR collapsed, meaning he'll stay at Liverpool to fight for his place with Lambert as back up striker to Sturridge and Balotelli.

Liverpool can still sign Victor Valdes outside of the transfer window as he is a free agent.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
On the transfer deadline day, both Sebastian Coates and Oussama Assaidi has joined Sunderland and Stoke City on loan respectively.

Fabio Borini's £10 million move to QPR collapsed, meaning he'll stay at Liverpool to fight for his place with Lambert as back up striker to Sturridge and Balotelli.

Liverpool can still sign Victor Valdes outside of the transfer window as he is a free agent.
Liverpool did very well during this transfer window unlike the past years...

our new signings are promising...think SM is a good signing if he can score 15 goals...our new defence line up is promising too...they will strengthen after few more games....we still have a reliable Skrtel to return...

Johnson and Lucas starting line up days are numbered...Coutinho can afford to rest...now Liverpool really have 2 man in every positions...we have a bigger squad to mount challenge on 4 fronts...

just a note...Falcao didn't want to come Liverpool and prefer to go MU which not involved in CL...this is strange...but think he is not fit...so rather dun play too much...

Arsenal got in Wellbeck...so this means the English league is well balanced and full of talents...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

We probably needed to bring in a GK to give Mignolet some competition, I can't see Brad Jones and Danny Ward being the number 1 unless Mignolet suffers a serious dip in form or a long term injury. He needs to command his area more, especially during set pieces.

Steven Gerrard is not a natural holding midfielder, yes he is versatile and has played there the whole of last season but what if he is suspended/injured? Can Lucas, a natural holding midfielder, step up to the plate? From the first match against Southampton, he was very poor. Emre Can and Allen are alternatives for now.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

The only question I have with Liverpool transfer was about Loic Remy.... He is now with Chelsea.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Steven Gerrard is not a natural holding midfielder, yes he is versatile and has played there the whole of last season but what if he is suspended/injured? Can Lucas, a natural holding midfielder, step up to the plate? From the first match against Southampton, he was very poor. Emre Can and Allen are alternatives for now.
SG is the captain...and very important leader to the team...with SG in the team...players will be more settled down becos he gains the respect...not easy to replace him....I rather had him in the team to take penalties which his record been great...

sure if SG has a poor game then BR should substitute him...

Old 02-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
BR has a great mind for attacking but he is still clueless for defending. I know I may get some bros worked up but I really have to say this SG is NOT a DM.He is an AM . Also with age catching up his legs are getting slower so he may not be able to last the 90 mins. Time to use Emre Can as the DM. Move SG to AM. That is the way forward. BR still can keep his diamond formation.
Hard truths hurt but still need to be said. All I can say is that BR is going to find himself in big trouble defence wise if he continues as per normal. Now made worse with no proper adequate backup/competition for Mignolet(assuming Valdes does not come aboard anytime soon).

The Reds still don't look balanced, strong in attack but poor in defence. Actually I would go so far as to say that if SG does not improve asap, BR should have the courage to drop him from the first 11 and field Can; Lallana (when he is fully fit); and Henderson in the middle. Also drop Johnson altogether and stick with Manquillo at right back.

Last edited by escobar43535; 02-09-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

just a note...Falcao didn't want to come Liverpool and prefer to go MU which not involved in CL...this is strange...but think he is not fit...so rather dun play too much...
I don't think Falcao is unfit, if so he would not have scored very recently for Monaco at the start of this season's Ligue 1.

To be honest, Falcao probably chose United over Liverpool because United is a bigger club with a bigger budget(able to meet his salary demands). Same reason why Di Maria also joined United. These 2 chaps are world class marquee signings, they probably don't come any bigger save for say Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Think we should not kid ourselves about the Reds current attraction viz world class marquee signings, heck even Alexis Sanchez appears to have turned down Liverpool to join Arsenal(who are not bigger than United).

Looks like we have to hope that BR and his scouts are able to get more hits than misses uncovering potential world class gems or thereabouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The only question I have with Liverpool transfer was about Loic Remy.... He is now with Chelsea.
That one still appears to be abit of a mystery.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
To be honest, Falcao probably chose United over Liverpool because United is a bigger club with a bigger budget(able to meet his salary demands). Same reason why Di Maria also joined United. These 2 chaps are world class marquee signings, they probably don't come any bigger save for say Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
agreed that MU can afford to pay bigger salary...

disagree that Di Maria is a marguee signing...IMHO, I dun think he is worth the amount MU paid...

Luis Suarez is a marquee signing by Barcelona...

Old 02-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

disagree that Di Maria is a marguee signing...IMHO, I dun think he is worth the amount MU paid...

Luis Suarez is a marquee signing by Barcelona...
On Di Maria, guess we shall have to agree to disagree on whether he is a world class marquee signing....perhaps United paid too much but I don't think this would affect Di Maria's status as a world class player.

On Luis Suarez, absolutely agree, a definite world class marquee signing by Barca. Thought he had returned to the Reds when he was spotted at Melwood yesterday but alas not to be, just a fleeting visit plus his signed Barca jersey for SG

Btw, I also think Mario Balotelli would be considered a world class marquee signing by Liverpool but for his disruptive behavioral precedents. Let's hope BR can do what other top managers were unable to do i.e. properly manage Mario and get the best out of him on the pitch on a consistent basis
Old 02-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope we have an agreement with him to join us in Oct as rumoured, else we'll be in deep trouble if anything happens to SM

Quote:
I dun think we are serious about signing Falcao in the 1st place, we're not going to pay 300+k/week of wages!!!!

Quote:
I'm glad that we ended up with Super Mario instead.

Quote:
Think we should not kid ourselves about the Reds current attraction viz world class marquee signings, heck even Alexis Sanchez appears to have turned down Liverpool to join Arsenal(who are not bigger than United)
We'll never be able to match the financial power of Cheski and both Man clubs, and some players would want to live in London.....
Old 02-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Strange that we still loaned out Coates after the sale of Agger..

and we ended up with 4 CB (Lovren, Sakho, Skrtel and Toure) again.... It may not be well covered for a long season especially when injuries and suspension kicks in in the later part....
Old 02-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
I'm glad that we ended up with Super Mario instead.

We'll never be able to match the financial power of Cheski and both Man clubs, and some players would want to live in London.....
agreed that we better off signing SM than Loic Remy...think we better off having Borini than Remy...

regards to Financial...not sure how Liverpool going to finance Anfield enlargement...think this will be carried out soon...

Old 02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is the biggest mystery. So now he s fit to play for Chelsea ? So who is telling the truth.

LiverpoolClown
Old 02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Strange that we still loaned out Coates after the sale of Agger..

and we ended up with 4 CB (Lovren, Sakho, Skrtel and Toure) again.... It may not be well covered for a long season especially when injuries and suspension kicks in in the later part....
BR never give Coates a chance in the team. I really don't know why. Coates is a decent player. However he is injury prone.Some of the transfers really made me confused. Some players really ought to leave and those who leave ought to stay.

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1