The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Here is 1 of my premium maid! Guess this hotel at where lol

Cupboard looks like darlene
Old 13-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Haha see how la. Some idiots here only talk shit asking me to HJ some more.. Think they either personally tio infected liao or eating sour grape Playing safe is what I always do. Later posting some maids I upped before!
Haha! Scare don’t fuck, fuck don’t scare. U think ur condom is invincible?
Old 13-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
she looks hawt bro!
return back!
Old 13-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
biz3057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good. I’m game for 3some and it will be even better if u ask her friend so can be group hehehe. I know a hotel that can fit us 4. We can share costs
Old 13-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That day my fb maid ask me buy hp for her..

When she payme back.. she give me extra 100 for tips..

Dont kmow want cry or laugh.. lol
Old 13-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
I second that
Old 13-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Go swallow some sour grapes ba and if you have no brains to think, go do raw with all girls lor. I rather play safe than sorry.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz3057 View Post
Sounds good. I’m game for 3some and it will be even better if u ask her friend so can be group hehehe. I know a hotel that can fit us 4. We can share costs
Ermm let me get this straight...
I bring you 2 girls for you to have group sex and then you say I should share room cost with you? You are quite a character huh
Old 13-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

This is her photo: (she has inverted nipples)

She sent me a new photo this morning.
She said she will clear up her ass for me, asked me to be gentle.
Such a dirty gal!

For those guys who PM me, I have the following criteria:
1) if you want her contact NOW, then let’s do a genuine exchange
If you have none to offer, then please wait till I am finished with her in 3 Sundays’ time.
2) if you have lower points or power than me
During exchange, you PM me your contact first. I check and verify your contact is real then I text you her contact. This way I am at least giving a fair chance to those newbies or inactives to exchange. But also protect myself from being the fool. You don’t trust me? Never mind then. Wait 3 Sundays lor.
3) if I manage to convince her to do group sex with my “friends”, I will expect to be given first fuck on her friend. And dont expect me to pay anything for room drinks or whatever. I bring gals, never charge you already very brudder liao.

We play, we play steady.
I seldom take such low quality girl. I must say she knows how to take photos to show her best assets (her boobs). When I met her first time, I was turned off but she can immediately heal my horny by BJ and CIM. So i let her.
Now she ask for money then I wanna toy with her.

Some bros here don’t agree with me to toy with her as she is making a living. But I think she should also have a mirror to look at her own quality and then charge accordingly. In Geylang, prices are straightforward.
Thai: 50/1/20min
China: 150/1/1
She is Indonesian maid and she wants 200/300 per shot?
Gosh and she is not even good looking or slim or young.
Amazingly thick skinned

Oh and please up my points if you want to be part of the group sex or want her contact.
Nothing in life is really truly free i guess.
But SBF points doesn’t cost you money to give. It just shows effort.
Please remember to quote your own nick when you give me points.

TGIF guys
Old 13-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Ermm let me get this straight...
I bring you 2 girls for you to have group sex and then you say I should share room cost with you? You are quite a character huh
Ok I will bear the cost of the hotel room can? U dun need to share cost with me...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6053701413

anyone up this "maid" ?

she claims work as maid in SG, when chat then she says she is in Phil home now, and after several line asking for $$$ help ... seems more like scammer
Old 13-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
This is her photo: (she has inverted nipples)

She sent me a new photo this morning.
She said she will clear up her ass for me, asked me to be gentle.
Such a dirty gal!

For those guys who PM me, I have the following criteria:
1) if you want her contact NOW, then let’s do a genuine exchange
If you have none to offer, then please wait till I am finished with her in 3 Sundays’ time.
2) if you have lower points or power than me
During exchange, you PM me your contact first. I check and verify your contact is real then I text you her contact. This way I am at least giving a fair chance to those newbies or inactives to exchange. But also protect myself from being the fool. You don’t trust me? Never mind then. Wait 3 Sundays lor.
3) if I manage to convince her to do group sex with my “friends”, I will expect to be given first fuck on her friend. And dont expect me to pay anything for room drinks or whatever. I bring gals, never charge you already very brudder liao.

We play, we play steady.
I seldom take such low quality girl. I must say she knows how to take photos to show her best assets (her boobs). When I met her first time, I was turned off but she can immediately heal my horny by BJ and CIM. So i let her.
Now she ask for money then I wanna toy with her.

Some bros here don’t agree with me to toy with her as she is making a living. But I think she should also have a mirror to look at her own quality and then charge accordingly. In Geylang, prices are straightforward.
Thai: 50/1/20min
China: 150/1/1
She is Indonesian maid and she wants 200/300 per shot?
Gosh and she is not even good looking or slim or young.
Amazingly thick skinned

Oh and please up my points if you want to be part of the group sex or want her contact.
Nothing in life is really truly free i guess.
But SBF points doesn’t cost you money to give. It just shows effort.
Please remember to quote your own nick when you give me points.

TGIF guys

Have a good one bro. Play safe and whatever you do, play nicely with her. I agree she should not charge that much but she just a maid. I got 1 awesome maid with sexy body and inverted nipple too haha. Tonight I share some photos.
Old 13-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6053701413

anyone up this "maid" ?

she claims work as maid in SG, when chat then she says she is in Phil home now, and after several line asking for $$$ help ... seems more like scammer
Confirm + double chop scam lah

Last edited by ET; 13-04-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

This sunday Eddie Tan happy again
Old 13-04-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
That day my fb maid ask me buy hp for her..

When she payme back.. she give me extra 100 for tips..

Dont kmow want cry or laugh.. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1