The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

she looks hawt bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Got to know a maid and she is very very sweet looking.. But somehow, she keep saying not gf but just sex and always bad attitude/temper when i ask her she current have how many man now... After a few pushes, she say 1 month got 2 man.. so.. im confuse whether to up her or not...

If any bros know her, PM me please!

Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
she looks hawt bro!
Yeah she is 1 of the few i find which is worth to keep sex videos... But then whether she is dangerous or not.. judging her reaction when talk to her and those photos makes me stop and think for awhile.. She also admitting have few men per month..
Old 12-04-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah she is 1 of the few i find which is worth to keep sex videos... But then whether she is dangerous or not.. judging her reaction when talk to her and those photos makes me stop and think for awhile.. She also admitting have few men per month..
I don’t mind having her if u want to share one day. Thanks
Old 12-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Any kind soul bros here knows which multi storey car park around hougang ave 8 is quite and discreet.My FB maid have been jio me to meet her before she pick up my FB son from school. Everyday about 1 and half hours hanky panky before kid knock out from school.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Any kind soul bros here knows which multi storey car park around hougang ave 8 is quite and discreet.My FB maid have been jio me to meet her before she pick up my FB son from school. Everyday about 1 and half hours hanky panky before kid knock out from school.
Aiyo one and half hours get room do what u want , hotel 81 near upper serangoon
Old 12-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Why would any guy here still want her if they already know now that they are getting your sloppy seconds??
Besides a virgin, we are all taking somebody’s sloppy seconds.
Now wanna find virgin is almost impossible. Even some 16yr olds are not.
And I don’t think I should go for 16yo.

If you are not interested then shhhhh
I have received many PMs already
Old 12-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

First time I ever see such a chee hong kia who pay $4000 and sponsor his gf maid to study diploma course and apply s-pass and ask his gf come work together in the same factory and stay together and still act haolian like want to show everybody he got gf like that somemore not chio infront and behind all flat
Old 12-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
First time I ever see such a chee hong kia who pay $4000 and sponsor his gf maid to study diploma course and apply s-pass and ask his gf come work together in the same factory and stay together and still act haolian like want to show everybody he got gf like that somemore not chio infront and behind all flat
You posted this before already.
Why? Who is the guy to you? Your boss, enemy, family?
Or the maid is someone you wanted?
Old 12-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
You posted this before already.
Why? Who is the guy to you? Your boss, enemy, family?
Or the maid is someone you wanted?
My boss younger brother work as delivery man but very haolian always like to act like boss
No lah not my maid lah give me free fuck I also don't want
I already have my own fb maid liao lah
Old 12-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got to know a maid and she is very very sweet looking.. But somehow, she keep saying not gf but just sex and always bad attitude/temper when i ask her she current have how many man now... After a few pushes, she say 1 month got 2 man.. so.. im confuse whether to up her or not...

If any bros know her, PM me please!

Wan lan eh.. Just fuck her lah.. What are you waiting for durian to drop down from the tree ah
Old 12-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
andrew9900 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Willing to trade.

Pm me guys.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Wan lan eh.. Just fuck her lah.. What are you waiting for durian to drop down from the tree ah
Yes bro, upped her first asap, than share her contact to all bros here....hehe
Old 12-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9900 View Post
Willing to trade.

Pm me guys.
Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is horny liao
Old 12-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9900 View Post
Willing to trade.

Pm me guys.
Is her name lestari h****? Looks like her body. Tonight will share some..
Old 12-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes bro, upped her first asap, than share her contact to all bros here....hehe
I know .. Who don't want to up her but somehow my mind keep having warning alert on her. Just now she promise she will leave all other man and be my FB as long I give her $150 every time meet. I think I will activate my clone account to test on her..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1