The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You got the best rates everywhere also gave only $10 tips right? Did you also went in secondary school uniform and tell them you are still schooling?
Bro

Don’t say Pete till like that la. I don’t think he is like this. Having said that, Renny told me 1 horny stingy fuck visited her. Refused to pay for massage and prostate massage but keep trying to squeeze her tits and strip her. In the end also refused to tip her and throw $30 on the floor and expect her to pick up. Renny said she quarrelled with him and block the entrance until he paid $50. Somemore threaten want to call police. Lol! Wonder who is that? Maybe this is how to get best rates
Old 12-07-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro

Don’t say Pete till like that la. I don’t think he is like this. Having said that, Renny told me 1 horny stingy fuck visited her. Refused to pay for massage and prostate massage but keep trying to squeeze her tits and strip her. In the end also refused to tip her and throw $30 on the floor and expect her to pick up. Renny said she quarrelled with him and block the entrance until he paid $50. Somemore threaten want to call police. Lol! Wonder who is that? Maybe this is how to get best rates
Treat with respect la. Can't blame FL dome 2 to start mega client database to blacklist bad customers year ago. Unfortunately for the MLs, and luckily for all visiting customers, the spas entertain all kind of customers.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:24 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro

Pete the poor fish
Old 12-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her WhatsApp and WeChat is in this thread. Working phone la. Plenty of her photos etc… you can decide to add her or not
Bro, please check your PM. And be discreet.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Hi , can share renny CTC. Previously have . But accidentally delete away. >.<
Old 12-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9 View Post
Hi Bro information was posted earlier, refer to her wechat id below

Quote:
R’s contact

WeChat. wxid_1csud8z6rirv22
Old 13-07-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
the WeChat id not able to add one cos it's scanned by qr code.
Old 13-07-2021, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Any kind soul can pm M or XY contact?
Old 13-07-2021, 05:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TignAcquini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
movie

Delightful!
Old 13-07-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9 View Post
Paiseh. Some bros pissed off and say can’t share. Not sure why because Renny ask to share. Haha! Over protective. Lol!
Old 13-07-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
Id not found leh
Old 13-07-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Paiseh. Some bros pissed off and say can’t share. Not sure why because Renny ask to share. Haha! Over protective. Lol!
Yeah this one I also don’t understand why some bros think ml is like ur gf or wife liddat must protect cannot share. Pls la ur ml dunno hj and bj how many ppl liao, u still think is innocent little angel meh?

Renny also ask me to intro my friends over to wax or massage. She know her purpose is to come here work hard make money then go back be rich landlady, not meet and fall in love with some random unker who tip her a bit and think that she in love with him.
Old 13-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Yeah this one I also don’t understand why some bros think ml is like ur gf or wife liddat must protect cannot share. Pls la ur ml dunno hj and bj how many ppl liao, u still think is innocent little angel meh?

Renny also ask me to intro my friends over to wax or massage. She know her purpose is to come here work hard make money then go back be rich landlady, not meet and fall in love with some random unker who tip her a bit and think that she in love with him.
Quote:
Hey, you all understand a not, want to share not so openly. If openly i share your wechat and number and said what you work all that. You happy a not?
Old 13-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Hey, you all understand a not, want to share not so openly. If openly i share your wechat and number and said what you work all that. You happy a not?
Yes, those no brain one share so openly.
Old 13-07-2021, 10:16 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You got the best rates everywhere also gave only $10 tips right? Did you also went in secondary school uniform and tell them you are still schooling?
I think the poor fish always used his Pioneer Card there so that he can get Senior Citizen price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread