The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Can tell Annie we wish to see the photos too....haha
+1, just mosaic or censor the face and show the pics. She will get more eyeballs from here than the contractors.
Old 18-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10345 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
+1, just mosaic or censor the face and show the pics. She will get more eyeballs from here than the contractors.
And more orgasms too when she reads the comments here
Old 18-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5i4i View Post
Wow Annie let you finger her. Did she strip fully naked for that?
Good question.

No initially, eventually yes but I've never fallen to her advances (no matter how hard she tries).

Eric's a good guy so I intent to keep it that way. Good thing is Annie understands and we're still good.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can tell Annie we wish to see the photos too....haha
Quote:
She has copyright of her photos. Besides, it's in her device and I have no rights to do anything.
Old 18-10-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
She doesn't have an account here and don't intend to create one (in case Eric finds out).

It's good enough when I tell her about all the comments.
Old 18-10-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
She has low threshold, will be super easy to stimulate to point of no return.
Good and bad.
I have a friend's cousin, she can't really get it with penetrative sex, as she's single for too long, and has been pleasuring herself with her toys on her clit. Quite sad.
Old 19-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has low threshold, will be super easy to stimulate to point of no return.
Good and bad.
I have a friend's cousin, she can't really get it with penetrative sex, as she's single for too long, and has been pleasuring herself with her toys on her clit. Quite sad.
Introduce her to Mark (Bro Shrouded)
He and Jasmine will give her the night she won't forget.....lol
Old 19-10-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Introduce her to Mark (Bro Shrouded)
He and Jasmine will give her the night she won't forget.....lol
Good one. They will probably revive some dead Joes and pussies.
Old 19-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Good question.

No initially, eventually yes but I've never fallen to her advances (no matter how hard she tries).

Eric's a good guy so I intent to keep it that way. Good thing is Annie understands and we're still good.
Is fingering the furthest that u have took it?

Kudos for your strong determination
Old 19-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Is fingering the furthest that u have took it?

Kudos for your strong determination
Thing is I don't have to fight myself because there needs to be some 'connection' to the girl in order to feel something towards her. In this case, Eric's a good bro and that automatically turns my senses off towards Annie.

Same goes for other girls in my life. In fact, a large majority can only remain as good friends and no more because there isn't this special 'connection' between us.

As far as fingering Annie, I think of it as helping a friend. There are other stuff she requested but most of it is skin level.
Old 19-10-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thing is I don't have to fight myself because there needs to be some 'connection' to the girl in order to feel something towards her. In this case, Eric's a good bro and that automatically turns my senses off towards Annie.

Same goes for other girls in my life. In fact, a large majority can only remain as good friends and no more because there isn't this special 'connection' between us.

As far as fingering Annie, I think of it as helping a friend. There are other stuff she requested but most of it is skin level.
Understood on the connections part.
Not all girls attracts physically.
Old 24-10-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kirk28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For today, Jensen and 2 workers are around. I'll be talking to Jensen and 1 worker at a time showing them the photos of the defect taken previously. In other words, Jensen will have the good luck of seeing all 4 photos while the workers will see 2 each.

As I proceed to the far end of the master bed room (Annie pretended to check some other parts of the room), Jensen and the 1st worker came round me and I started with showing the 1st photo of a defect (the photos are sorted in chronological order with the compromising photos in between). As I swiped to the next photo showing Annie topless lying on the beach I deliberately looked away and continued talking about the defect while looking at the problematic spot.

From the corner of my eye I see both Jensen and his worker staring at the bonus photo and Jensen did a quick glance towards Annie (at the other end of the room). I gave them some time to stare longer before apologizing for my mistake. For the 2nd compromising photo, both Jensen and his worker should recognize the person in the photo is Annie because they have both seen her braless with pokies showing. The worker was staring at Annie after I was done talking about the defect.

We moved on to the next defect in the living room by the balcony. This time the 2nd worker came along with Jensen, Annie was just hanging around in the living room. By now, I can see a bulge in Jensen's pants but he remained professional. As the 3rd photo was 'accidentally' exposed (Annie topless without glasses), I can clearly see Jensen having a tough time hiding his erection and his worker just jaw dropped. This is the 1st time they have seen Annie's boobs naked, although the photo quality remains subpar, the color of her nipple and areola can be seen as well as the shape of her tits.

By this time, I can barely continue talking without giggling but I remained oblivious to their reactions. The 4th and final photo was Annie in high resolution with her back, ass and side boob showing. The worker finally seem to recognize it's Annie as he looked in her direction and I thought I spotted a tiny wet patch on Jensen's pants near his crotch. Jensen asked to be excused to the bathroom after briefing his workers on what to do fairly quickly.

As I returned to Annie, she looked rather flustered and we made haste for my place. It was only when we sat by the couch that she started telling me how she has noticed the men checking her out after seeing the photos. I told her about Jensen's wet patch and how he bee lined to the bathroom most likely turned on by the photos he saw.
Lucky Jensen and his workers!
Old 24-10-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk28 View Post
Lucky Jensen and his workers!
Come to think of it, the reactions on their faces were priceless. Annie was just being naughty but got some thrill some of it. I can understand the fact she never had such fun after knowing Eric so I helped her but also made sure it wasn't too much.

She went back for a second round before Eric came back but I'll pen it once there's time to gather my thoughts.
Old 24-10-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Old 16-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

So far Annie has teased the workers with going braless with a top and nipple tape. So this time, she wants to see how they react when they get to see her nipples. Hearing that I was kind of turned on but kept a straight face and asked how we're going to do that. For this round, she was to wear a white translucent office top without a bra. A formal blazer jacket() will seem like we just came from office and will allow her to cover up if necessary. My job is to intervene if anybody gets touchy.

So the next day, Annie put on a white top with black jacket and a pair of jeans (I didn't get a peak because she was in her room). We drove over even though it's near to avoid getting drenched in perspiration. I didn't have any idea how Annie was going to do it but as we approached their apartment, we ran into Jensen (her ID) by the entrance.

Just a couple of days ago, Jensen and his workers saw some compromising photos of Annie which I 'accidently' flashed on her tablet. It wasn't a surprise when I noticed Jensen checking out Annie when we approached him, he hasn't seen Annie in formal wear before but she looks really professional (from my opinion). We chatted for a couple of minutes and all the while Jensen kept his eyes on her.

By this time, the renovation is pretty much done except for a few touch ups. The 2 workers were fixing up some stuff when we walked into the unit and they too seem to take a fancy to Annie. As we were walking to the living area, Annie decided that it was too hot wearing the jacket, she sort of winked at me, undo her jacket and handed it over to me.

It was quite the sight to see Annie's boobs over the tight, thin white office top (). Her round B cups has almost no sag, both brown nipples were pointed and you can even make out some of her areola (looks like the size of a fifty cent coin) if the lighting is right. The material of her top moves along with her bouncy boobs as she walked.

Think Jensen must have frozen in time, you can see his stare fixated on Annie's chest for some time. As we walked around the unit checking out the finished areas, I can see both workers clearly distracted by Annie, one of them even dropped a screw he was holding on to(). As for Jensen, he clearly threw his professionalism out of the window as his gaze seems to follow every swing of Annie's boobs.

While I was busy checking out all 3 men making sure they have their hands to themselves, Annie decided to take a bathroom break (winked at me again). I took the opportunity to have a chat with Jensen on the finishing touches and he was clearly having a hard time getting his thoughts right. A couple of minutes later, Annie emerged from the bathroom.

I can see her naughty idea of 'accidentally' making her white top more see through by splashing some water on it. Annie was walking towards me and Jensen with her boobs swaying ever slightly on every step. On the back of my head, I thought Jensen might have a heart attack seeing this (he's in his 50s remember?). You can now see both nipples and areola clearly () with an outline of her round boobs (slightly less translucent compared to this photo).

Jensen was having a hard time controlling his eyes when Annie asked me for her jacket (can he him gulp). As we walked towards the main door and out of the apartment, Annie wore the jacket (hiding her boobs) and we bid Jensen and his workers goodbye. I can see Annie had a blast teasing the 3 men from her expression but who knows if Jensen had secretly taken photos of her (he takes photos of the apartment all the time).

Annie was laughing hysterically while we walked back to the car and I'm glad the 3 men kept their hands to themselves the whole time.

OK guys, that's about it, do share your own interesting experiences if you can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1