The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Kind of agree with you. Only thing is Viet Mls less demanding. Prc mls, very high maintenance.
Even if you can afford 1k-2k allowance a month on the viet ml. They very happy. But for the PRC, these are peanuts to them imo. Hmmm
A lot of guys don't knows how to handle prc, in real they need something very badly, the Chinese guys are not romantic at all.
They just dropped pants and screw. We can have a lot of ways to do something better. Prc actually likes Singapore men. Their high maintenance is carry over from their hometown chinese men. We need to correct them. 1 word from me.. ah tiong don't know how to make love. Why i know this? Pm me to find out.

Last edited by Newsasap; 27-02-2024 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Afd
Old 27-02-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To give a quick update on my previous post on the regular ML.

She dm me to ask if i am able to visit her this end of month. But i gave her some cold replies as i felt that she just looking for the $. I told her that i have other appointments alr. Out of nowhere, she blasted me saying that she treated me the "best" and make me feel like i betray her. I felt kind of bad to do that but idw to make myself fall further in. She said if i want to look for someone else, have to look for her best friend..

After that, she act like nothing happen and continue texting me as per normal. Now i am really confuse about this situation i am in, continue to visit her? Or just look for the other places?
Old 27-02-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
dontcheatmeleh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post

She dm me to ask if i am able to visit her this end of month. But i gave her some cold replies as i felt that she just looking for the $. I told her that i have other appointments alr. Out of nowhere, she blasted me saying that she treated me the "best" and make me feel like i betray her. I felt kind of bad to do that but idw to make myself fall further in. She said if i want to look for someone else, have to look for her best friend..

After that, she act like nothing happen and continue texting me as per normal. Now i am really confuse about this situation i am in, continue to visit her? Or just look for the other places?

She is a pro PUA.
If you can’t manage, better cut off
Old 27-02-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:

I am confused by this story as well... just weird... haha
Old 27-02-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 13
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
A lot of guys don't knows how to handle prc, in real they need something very badly, the Chinese guys are not romantic at all.
They just dropped pants and screw. We can have a lot of ways to do something better. Prc actually likes Singapore men. Their high maintenance is carry over from their hometown chinese men. We need to correct them. 1 word from me.. ah tiong don't know how to make love. Why i know this? Pm me to find out.

I will suggest don’t try to correct a PRC, their GMT mindset rotten to the core, only a PRC might be able to correct another PRC, they find us gentle only if they can blood suck us, after that they change to the next one. Our way of thinking and life is very different from PRC men, that’s is why there are different odds, they also like angmo, they are thicker and more caring then us but angmo thinks the other way because they have more cash rich now and PRC women can cook better
Old 27-02-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:

Just write her off like a bad debt. They are very good at making you feel guilty.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
If you are not going to spend a single cent on a lady then you will never had a chance to explore the inner of her. Sometimes buying gift for ladies do helps to build up relationship. The girl see a generous man and she is willing to go to bed with him. Buying gift will keep the process shorter. The rest is our bed skills.

Haha well said 👍
Old 27-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
Haha well said ��
Ml are human beings, they need sex like we do, back in china the men are too lazy to service the ladies, thus makes the lady fleece away to other country, seeking sex and money. In fact a lot of them already confessed that ah tiong is damm fuck up, they don't service their partner, i am good term with many of them, yes! They are here to work for money but they are also looking for someone who can trust and bed with. The other way round you can make her addicted to you. What they need is daring sex.
Don't play smart by talking love to them, you pay money you can also fully enjoy them, they crave for sex, some keep asking for more. They like daring and horny men.

Last edited by Newsasap; 27-02-2024 at 10:54 PM. Reason: adds
Old 28-02-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirianlover93 View Post
Dear seniors samster, have been reading all these threads and just want to have some views from you .
Relationship with a ML …
If you did whatever a couple did, dating, holding hands, DFK, Rsw sex?

But everytime when she busy I would think If she is having sex with another customer…
We did talk about it and she promised no sex or DFK…but reading all these reviews I think hard for me to continue …
I also paid for her full rental for pass few months …I think I too into it
Never spend so much on a single lady even my current partner …..
The feeling of course is excited but comes to think of it , time to stop …
Some of your ML may not ask so much but well , I think this is really 犯贱。。 end of the day I keep asking myself, do I really love her or I just enjoy her companion and body …
We will never get over the 犯贱 part. Do you think you can really stop? I did try to reduce the amount of interaction I have with her, but it is so difficult. Most of the time, I'm just contented with her presence. But sometimes, when it happens, it happens. As a matter of fact, she's the one I spent the least on.

I too have the wild thoughts you are having when she's busy, taking time to respond. But every time I took my time to head there to just look at her, I just see her doing foot massage.
Old 28-02-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you are not going to spend a single cent on a lady then you will never had a chance to explore the inner of her. Sometimes buying gift for ladies do helps to build up relationship. The girl see a generous man and she is willing to go to bed with him. Buying gift will keep the process shorter. The rest is our bed skills.
Maybe you did not encounter such targets. Rare ones do exist, and it is a very painful one. Also, the chance for a SYT to be like this is very unlikely. When I gave her gifts on special days, she is wondering if I gave too much. During the time when I had to visit her at the spa, she don't want me to give too much so I can go more often.

Quote:
It's true that PRC MLs have deprives too. And you can don't spend a lot on them too. But the point that PRC MLs are generally more transactional, I don't usually pick them anymore. Then again, my PRC MLs also tell me not to spend too much so I can visit them more often.

Quote:
Ml are human beings, they need sex like we do, back in china the men are too lazy to service the ladies, thus makes the lady fleece away to other country, seeking sex and money. In fact a lot of them already confessed that ah tiong is damm fuck up, they don't service their partner, i am good term with many of them, yes! They are here to work for money but they are also looking for someone who can trust and bed with. The other way round you can make her addicted to you. What they need is daring sex.
Don't play smart by talking love to them, you pay money you can also fully enjoy them, they crave for sex, some keep asking for more. They like daring and horny men.
My PRC MLs goes overnight with me so we can have more time and the privacy to enjoy each other. I've never been asked for more.
Old 28-02-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kind of agree with you. Only thing is Viet Mls less demanding. Prc mls, very high maintenance.
Even if you can afford 1k-2k allowance a month on the viet ml. They very happy. But for the PRC, these are peanuts to them imo. Hmmm
I spend just about $500 a month on my Viet ML's "allowance". That is having her (2 - 3 times for sex + x number of times for company) per week. Even my last PRC ML, overnight 1 - 2 times / week, mostly don't cost 1.2k/month. I don't know how you are spending that much. Then how much time are you spending with your ML each time?

By comparison, in the past I can spend $300 - $500 in GL just for a session in Cat200 PRC which has not much feel + mostly need to use condom. My objective is always NOT to spend so much on this.

Also, not all Viet MLs can be unlocked easily and I didn't really want those easy MLs in general. But maybe I regret, difficult MLs can cause lots of pain.
Old 28-02-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

If you want to fix your deprives, you can just use her while searching for another. I will gift my ML at special times cuz I didn't have to spend much on her for each time. Even adding up total the gifts I gave to her, it is probably still way lesser than how much you been mostly paying for her full service.

If your ML keeps wanting more, it's probably time to move on. You won't be able to sustain your time with her.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I spend just about $500 a month on my Viet ML's "allowance". That is having her (2 - 3 times for sex + x number of times for company) per week. Even my last PRC ML, overnight 1 - 2 times / week, mostly don't cost 1.2k/month. I don't know how you are spending that much. Then how much time are you spending with your ML each time?

By comparison, in the past I can spend $300 - $500 in GL just for a session in Cat200 PRC which has not much feel + mostly need to use condom. My objective is always NOT to spend so much on this.

Also, not all Viet MLs can be unlocked easily and I didn't really want those easy MLs in general. But maybe I regret, difficult MLs can cause lots of pain.
Wow 500/mth a very good budget.
I spend avg a few hundred per visit.
Visited her at least 3times a week. Usually i go a few hrs per visit 🥲
Guess i tio KC hard, and I'm carrot/robert lo.
Old 28-02-2024, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 19
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

I know few girls who eventually married their customers and some being their customers mistress
Love…
Old 28-02-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow 500/mth a very good budget.
I spend avg a few hundred per visit.
Visited her at least 3times a week. Usually i go a few hrs per visit 🥲
Guess i tio KC hard, and I'm carrot/robert lo.
Assuming you spend $150 per visit, you are going to spend close to $2,000 a month. How are you going to keep sustaining it? My initial objective was to spend less than how much I spent in GL.

It began as $200 - $300 per overnight (after unlock) which is more worth it than sessions in GL. Cat200 PRC in GL is $200 for just 1hr, usually I made it 1.5 - 2 hrs, then end up spent $300 - $400 each time. The time spent for overnight is like 8 - 10hrs each time, did your few hundred get such amount of time?

Now this one don't even ask for $, so I usually just gave her minimum amount and gifts on special days. You can make someone not 100% money, it is possible to find, just extremely rare.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1