The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
bro, just to get this right.
Pinoy = male filipino
Pinay = female filipino

do, please say that you are xxx with a pinay rather than a pinoy OK

Thanks RB for the info. I never knew there was a difference

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 26-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

No updates here so far? Anyway I will be meeting up with the hot pretty indon maid this sunday, it will be my third time seeing her , I will try my very best to up her....
Old 26-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blueboy1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning Guys.

I have read the thread back to front many times but havent really been able to get a good understanding of where the maids go on a Sunday, particularly those that are looking for a guy to spend their day off with. I remember when I lived in HK that there were one or two bars where you knew, if the maid was in there on a Sunday then she was hoping to find a guy for some physical fun. Where would you go in SG for the same experience? Would it be OT maybe?

Thanks
Old 27-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

I think you can find groups of pinoy maids at LP on sundays and the ocassional saturdays. I am not sure of any bars/pubs that pinoy maids go to during their off days.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy1967 View Post
Morning Guys.

I have read the thread back to front many times but havent really been able to get a good understanding of where the maids go on a Sunday, particularly those that are looking for a guy to spend their day off with. I remember when I lived in HK that there were one or two bars where you knew, if the maid was in there on a Sunday then she was hoping to find a guy for some physical fun. Where would you go in SG for the same experience? Would it be OT maybe?

Thanks
Yes, Orchard Twrs will be the place. Couple of joints organized T-dance and plenty of skimpy dressed maids.

Good Luck
Old 27-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy1967 View Post
Morning Guys.

Thanks
maybe for the n'th time ...

Orchard Tower, most bars, Lucky PLaza most bars, and Blow Fish Bar (behind TCC - next to Thai Embassy) are just a few examples of bars that open by 2 pm for Tea Dance ..

The blow fish draws more 'sophisticated maids' as they think they are, Naughty Girl in OT draws girls who are more pro bangla/nepal, Queens and Ipanema draw girls in between that, Peyton draws girls who are more for anything goes, though anywhere you get any type ..

And Lucky PLaza Platinum bar at 3rd floor draws a lot of girls hooked on the 'strong' nepalis - for their staying power ..
Old 27-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to behold

My GOD!! you are really a pro bro!! Very detailed information on where and what types you can find!!!

Very very interesting. Any bros interested to go to these places to take a look and see what we can find? PM and we can try to organise something maybe?
Old 27-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
My GOD!! you are really a pro bro!! Very detailed information on where and what types you can find!!!

Very very interesting. Any bros interested to go to these places to take a look and see what we can find? PM and we can try to organise something maybe?
that is where you spoil the market.

get out of this gang mentality, and maids get scared of a group of guys, unless you are ang moh, or act like dumb guys - like the bangla and nepal act, but hey - they get the girl end of the day.

If you are mature, and smooth, better alone or not more than two ... more than two is a crowd .. when fishing for maids ..

you go in big gang, try to snarl a big gang of maid, then confusion reigns, in the midst the girls get the guys to buy drink and then keep their eye open for a 'strong' man - like bangla or nepali - because they know bangla rarely drink, or drink less and nepali - same - and they can fuck till it tear the pussy - that is what most of the maid girl want ..

And smart girl always approach big gang, because when a group of five or six guy turn up, three girl take turn teasing the guys, all the while, making the drinks, and then when you approach "H HOUR" they say "alamah, so many men cannot share what - we are not dogs .. - maybe next weekend .. "

Dont ask me to go into specifics - i have written many times on that ..
Old 27-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
goodsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any1 know of a pinoy maid by name Stella? quite a boobie maid, and she is on social network dateinasia.

pm me if u know of her.
Old 27-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In continuing where I left off in my last posting, the pinay maid (name J) that works two floors below mine, there has been progress in my attempt to seduce her.

I found out that she is a single mum with a 4-year-old son back home.

Usual story, fell in love with a married man, who made her pregnant and walked away when it came time to make good his actions.

She told me that she cannot have an off day till November.

As I still cannot get her to let me in when the employers (bro estys will throw up his hands in disgust when he hears of this), I started to have phone sex with her.

It began with a session after my wife has gone to sleep after 10pm.

If we cannot do it at night, then we will do it early in the morning before her employers wake up.

Boy can she moan.

Today, as my wife was out, I texted her at about 11.30 am, to ask if she wanted phone sex.

Her employers were out to buy food, so I called her straight away.

As she was not hampered by having to keep her moans quiet, it was earth shatering.

I also found out that from Mon-Fri, she takes the employers two other children down to meet their father who will then send them to school.

Biiiiiing

This means that she will be alone with the baby.

I suggested that I meet her and we can go to an upper floor to make each other happy and she was all for it.

The only problem is that the timing has to be such that I am home and my wife is out for me to meet u with J.

It is akin to the planets lining up in a row.

Wish me luck guys.

Will post more as events unfold.
Old 28-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
that is where you spoil the market.

get out of this gang mentality, and maids get scared of a group of guys, unless you are ang moh, or act like dumb guys - like the bangla and nepal act, but hey - they get the girl end of the day.

And smart girl always approach big gang, because when a group of five or six guy turn up, three girl take turn teasing the guys, all the while, making the drinks, and then when you approach "H HOUR" they say "alamah, so many men cannot share what - we are not dogs .. - maybe next weekend .. "

Dont ask me to go into specifics - i have written many times on that ..
Wow bro. Thats a very detailed analysis. Of which i do agree with you. Cant really hunt in big groups. If we do, we will probably become the prey instead of the hunter and kena "carrot-head".
Old 29-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GuanGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Sorry for MIA for so long. Anyway, just wanna update bros on my progress on my indon maid FB. After that one time at her employer's home, many such meet ups followed. Yes, the risk of being caught is there but she really don't get off days (like once a month only). Usually it would be the time when her bosses are working and kids are studying then she'll call me over. Most of the time, I'll get at least a BBBJ + CIM. A few times I managed to up her.

Getting inside her pussy was really hard. It's so TIGHT! Her secret is some brown pill medication she takes. She claimed that it is very popular in her hometown as the men love it and it helps to keep them faithful. My first encounter took me more than 15mins just trying to find my way in she kept laughing which kinda turned me off. After using her young master's baby lotion, I had a very rewarding sexperience She told me the pills are available in Singapore! Maybe any bros with Indon gf can verify this?

Anyway, I enjoyed her companionship for 2 months until she told me she had to visit her hometown to settle some family matters. What was supposed to be one week turned out to be almost a month and still waiting. I guess it's time to move on.

The damage so far is a few top up cards, beers, and a $50 non-cam phone (bought it for my ICT use and gave it to her since she loved it). Don't think I've spent more than $150. I've very little experience and she is my first FB. I've definitely gained ten-fold ROI. She is above average look for indon maids btw.

Now I hope to find new love Open to chionging with bros here at pinay hangouts if u r seeking for a buddy.

Happy Hunting!
Old 29-06-2010, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eewmij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 2 fruitful days (Sunday and Monday) with 2 different maids, and I am talking about maids that doesn't really look and behave like one.

Sunday 2pm, got a text from a maid I have been texting for the past 2 months for requesting to see me after her lessons in the late afternoon. Since I have 3 pinays on hand I am rotating to meet during Sundays and even weekdays, it was quite tough finding extra time to meet this one, however, I managed to push the pre-fixed date with one of the pinay away last minute claiming I have a stomachache (anyway she ended up in OT pub, with some bros buying her drinks, and got drunk....anyway thats not the main story).

Arrived in North Bridge Road area at 5pm as planned, but was told to proceed to LP instead....knn wasted my per entry parking. Thought she was taking me for a ride, and as I was driving, I was cursing and swearing that this date has better be a good one. Found a place to park and reach LP nearly 5.45pm. The fear of running into my regular dates there is quite daunting, so I had to keep my head down all the time while making my way in LP. Finally met her. From our previous web cam chats, i knew she had quite nice boobs from the way her t-shirts are stretched, however, my eyes nearly popped out, when i met her - she was wearing a dress with low cut plunging v-neck that shows her well-endowed boobs. She instantly held my hands and we proceed to stroll along Orchard Rd much to the envy of many others. Carrying a nice looking fake Chanel bag which matches her dress, she does not look anything like a domestic helper, couldn't help but praise her for her sense of fashion and the way she carry herself. I didn't have much time as I needed to attend a family gathering at 8.30pm, but I didn't want to hurry her into my objective - sex. So we stroll into some malls and she was leading me to dead corners of the mall and put her arms around my neck. I took that signal as 'hug needed' and I gladly gave it. The feeling of the soft boobs pressing against my chest is just too much for me to take it. However, i needed to test the water somemore. So I led her into my car, and the treatment suddenly turn cold. I could help trying to guess what went wrong. Drove around and ended up in a park with MacDonald's however, there's not much privacy space in that small park, and we ended up having drinks with fries there. I thought that will be how we will end the day - fruitless. I told her I will send her back home, and I had about 45mins before I need to make my way to the gathering, I decide to just drive to a dark and less crowded carpark in the east and say that I needed to stop somewhere quiet to make a business call. The call was over in 1 min, and the action begins. I went close to her, and plant a kiss on her lips and the next thing I know, our lips were locked in a tongue wrestle. We hug tight, and my hands starts to roam to her back and slowly to the front, and with no resistance, i was feeling the soft C+ cup boobs and the nice nipples. After a good 10 mins of boobs massaging (my past pinay bed-buddies have only A - B cups, so I am enjoying the change), i move my hand down south, but the resistant starts. My time is running out too, and after another 10mins of cuddle and boobs play, I decided to end my day, and send her home. She is going away on 1 month home leave, and offered to meet on Saturdays where she has no class (I guess its for advance 'movement' activity) after she is back. She is that few lucky maids that has 2 off-days a week.

As I was driving to the gathering, received a text message from an Indo maid I have been chatting with for 2 weeks after getting her number through a social networking site. The picture on her page looks too good to be true for a domestic helper, and I am curious to find out if she is what she looks like online. She asked if I wanted to meet her, I said of course and I casually said 'what about Monday', and she straight-away agreed. Her employers are away for 1 month. We met at a certain MRT station, and I could tell she is hiding somewhere to have a preview of how her date looks like, as when I called to ask her whereabouts, she said she is on her way, however the echo in her phone gave the game away. I finally saw her, and she is way too white for an Indonesian, and her height is just 1cm shorter than me - 168cm, extremely tall for a maid. Dressed in a casual body-hugging low v-neck t-shirt and a 3/4 bermudas, she looks like a typical Singaporean girl (and she agreed that most people mistake her for a local chinese when we chatted later) We met with a hug and I took her to my car and we went to a place surrounded by transit hotels for lunch. We walked hand-in-hand like a ordinary couple - the 2nd occasion where I do not receive stares from people from the street on dating a maid, because this and the last one, do not look like one. After lunch I told her I needed to go to work and she suggested I drive her to town where she can meet a good friend of hers who's employer is also away on holidays. Once in the car, she turned around and hugged me which took me by surprised and I returned with my lips on hers. The tongue fight begins, and this time, my hands were only on on place - her back. Funny thing is that I wanted to take my time on her slowly, because I felt that she is not the typical maid as she has her special sense of humour and style (she is currently taking hairdressing course during her weekly off-days). I told her let's meet again soon, and she quickly said tomorrow, and of course I am delighted. As I started my car driving her to town, something bizzare happened - she took my left hand and slide my hand down her neckline, and took booth her breasts out of the bra cups and hold them so that the nipple reaches my fingers!!! In the broad-day light while driving in the busy city area, this is something I cannot imagine myself doing, and her breast are nearly fully exposed to the view of the outside, and we stopped in at least 2 junctions at the red lights! I looked at her with my eyes big and lost for words, she just said "you scared people see, nevermind lah, I don't care"....well the fact is I care!!! I don't want my face on STOMP, but with a c-cup smooth white breasts and nice light brown nipples - WHO CARES!

We reached the open-air car park in town and asked me to park to keep her company while her friend makes her way to meet her, the next unbelievable thing happened - she took my right hand to her vaginal, and use my hand to stroke it there, and shortly starts to unbutton and unzipped her bermudas and lead my hand inside her undies!!! Shit! There were people walking pass the front and I mean I parked my car facing a pedestrain walkway!!! She is so wet down there, and my lust took over my face-value as I stimulate her g-spot which I found very easily as she is cleanly shaved. One thing leads to another, she started to unzipped my pants - this time I really have to stop her, too much for the public to see. She gladly stop but still holding my hands to stimulate her g-spot. I mean, is she really that HORNY?? Her friend saves the day by calling her to announce her arrival and then she unreluctantly zip and button up. She introduce her friend to me, and we bade farewell.

At 5pm, she called and asked if we can meet later, I mean what can I say? She is just unstoppable - but I like it, at least its not my usual style of f-king the maids. I had to stay back till quite late and by the time I arrived its 9.30pm. She is staying at the employer's relative's house as her employer does not want her to be alone at home. Went for a quick dinner and requested that I drove her around that area. God damn it, same thing she places my hand on her vaginal again, and damn, it was soaking wet! Driving with 1 hand and stimulating someone's vaginal with the other and at the same time the mind's running wild is quite a challenge. I drove her to the top floor of the multi-carpark which is surrounded by blocks of flats and did the full package there....I hope it will not be captured by some STOMP readers.

She wants to meet tomorrow again, I turned her down.....a bit too much for a day.

Well, so much for maids with a difference!!
Old 29-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
STAND is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTAND is a Helpful and Caring Samster

which social networking website got so much fuckable maid???
Old 29-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eewmij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the brother who zapped me, and say 'dun bluff' - all I can say is sour grapes. It doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it cannot happen to me, maybe you lack the charm.

I dun care about the points anyway, I am here to share my experience. On a side note, I realised that 5 out of 5 maids I have bonked are shaved clean. Is that a norm or its just purely coincidental?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1