The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Qiqi is indeed a nice Lao chio, wads her damage anyway?
Old 09-03-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The shop environment reminds me of a certain west coast foot reflexology shop that has since closed down. Play 流行歌 loud loud, low partition (stand up can see into the next cube), and OMG if you have to go to the shower, parade in towel for everyone to see, lol. Definitely not for the faint-hearted or those value privacy. Even the entrance door going in, in full view of the public outside. Better not be spotted by anyone you know. But i love it. Would go back to try the other MLs.
Yes. I didnt choose to shower dont feel comfortable even though the ladies there see banana until sian le.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Does sound like Qiqi. By the way, entering from the main door, the floor is actually level 2, not level 1.

Qiqi is not a landmine. Sharp features, long hair, lao chio looks. Formerly from Orchard Towers.

I think she has the best figure in USSC but boobs are enhanced D. Not those hard type. I think they are quite well made that some bros actually believed they are real. Quite tall and very slender.

I would say the service is average, tries to please, no complaints.

Don't need to PM me for contact, she is almost always in the shop, until around at night 8 plus.
Hi bro, visited her yesterday and services is eating u mentioned above. She got a photo showing her nipple when she is in OT. Not sure the photo still in the OT thread. Killer body for her age.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

I went to USSC yesterday to see look, a lot of lao chio there… not my type, prefer sty.

Didn’t get to see the back alley clothes lady or L3 girl. Shall return and scout again.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Yes, qiqi’s features are sharp, figure wise, at her age is good compared to the rest over there 😆, service wise is nothing fantastic, very normal
Old 11-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lonewolf666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After review all these posts, it is time to pay a visit at USSC
Old 12-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
grinderxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm me Anna from Lvl 4 contact?
Old 15-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Any tried shanshan or sunny at xiaomi shop?
Old 15-03-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bulgasal88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On Sunday I saw a MILf that is quite hot with huge tits on level 2 near the escalator. Anyone knows who she is ?
Old 15-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Yes, qiqi’s features are sharp, figure wise, at her age is good compared to the rest over there 😆, service wise is nothing fantastic, very normal
Is she the one at level 2 near the escalator ?
Old 15-03-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgasal88 View Post
Is she the one at level 2 near the escalator ?
Yes she’s the one
Old 15-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Any tried shanshan or sunny at xiaomi shop?
I tried Sunny few months ago. dunno abt now cos nvr rtm her or been back to dat joint since cos didn't like d setup n her service at dat time did not stir my loins 4 a rtm. Mayb she has improved now but her massage cmi then n was v shy. Must talk v softly in cubicle, then when i commented that she has nice boobs, she was shhssing me, say others can hear. Im like walaoeh dis joint so open until every1 also can hear n know what every1 else is doing lor.

Face wise at counter wearing mask n was dark at cubicle (went at night) so can't c clearly but cfm need discount fr michat/wechat meitu photos lah. Attitude wise quite ok but i just didn't like d 偷偷摸摸 vibe. Price wise is budget lah not chop carrot but i m those who dun mind paying abit more for much better service.
Old 16-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
I tried Sunny few months ago. dunno abt now cos nvr rtm her or been back to dat joint since cos didn't like d setup n her service at dat time did not stir my loins 4 a rtm. Mayb she has improved now but her massage cmi then n was v shy. Must talk v softly in cubicle, then when i commented that she has nice boobs, she was shhssing me, say others can hear. Im like walaoeh dis joint so open until every1 also can hear n know what every1 else is doing lor.

Face wise at counter wearing mask n was dark at cubicle (went at night) so can't c clearly but cfm need discount fr michat/wechat meitu photos lah. Attitude wise quite ok but i just didn't like d 偷偷摸摸 vibe. Price wise is budget lah not chop carrot but i m those who dun mind paying abit more for much better service.
Any more reviews? Also curious to try (again, after months)... Her body is super slim and svelte like poly-age girl. Was asking for her contact and found out i actually tried her before at her previous joint. Photo is very meitu for sure, because i couldn't recognize her from her wechat photo.

Can't remember if her massage was any good or piano - just average, i guess.

Want a hard massage, her busty colleague does it better. Oil you and knead you like a roti prata
Old 16-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Any more reviews? Also curious to try (again, after months)... Her body is super slim and svelte like poly-age girl. Was asking for her contact and found out i actually tried her before at her previous joint. Photo is very meitu for sure, because i couldn't recognize her from her wechat photo.

Can't remember if her massage was any good or piano - just average, i guess.

Want a hard massage, her busty colleague does it better. Oil you and knead you like a roti prata
I stick to Xiaomx her service is good enough for me
Old 16-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Yes she’s the one
How much was the dmg 😀