The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver1234 View Post
Bring her to Sydney and find the most beautiful ger in the world. Her beauty is like a shinning crystal in the moon. Her sis kaylee is so envy and feel proud of her.

to peace our mind..take a mint and follow the route clearly to her dreamland and say AINI.

Door open .. This is our HOPE
from PUN to love poem.
Old 15-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

These 2 anyone tried? They are pretty

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=980

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1014
Old 15-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Ling Ling (http://sglonelyguy.com/lingling-massage)

Turned to Bro Javabean's tier 1 list, and picked ling ling. Informed Javabean bro that I was a bit confused as one of link in this ML Compliation thread seem to be pointing to a different ML, which he has kindly fixed.
Contacted ML and was surprised that I could get the slot I wanted. Upon reaching, the only gripe is the lift access requires a bit of coordination with ML.

Location: Tail end of G area. Lots of carpark around, and about 10 mins walk from MRT.
Looks: 8/10 chio and looks like picture (which IMHO does not look photoshop), confirm will not reject.
Body: 7/10. B+ boobs
GFE: 10/10 looking at her earlier FRs, I am guessing I am benefiting from other bro's feedback. High GFE with a teh Taiwanese like accent (she is from GuangXi)
Massage 8/10. She does not use oil, which I like
BJ : 7/10. While a good attempt, the rubber in between just diminish the whole experience for me.
HJ: 10/10. I am a typically a 1 HJ guy. She offered to try 2 for me, stripped down to just panty, with lots of patterns and varying rhythimic strokes and the right amount of moaning, I surrendered to her.
RTM: Without a doubt, YES!
Old 15-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8230 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bring her to Sydney and find the most beautiful ger in the world. Her beauty is like a shinning crystal in the moon. Her sis kaylee is so envy and feel proud of her.

to peace our mind..take a mint and follow the route clearly to her dreamland and say AINI.

Door open .. This is our HOPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Nice joke of the day!
Don't anyhow joke. Later someone that clinged on to high power bro will zap you and asked you to shut up
Old 15-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well written.

Sometimes i feel sad for them to leave their sweet town and come all the way here and make a hard living and suffer all the pain.

i rem one ger that i visited who is so negative and i try to consult her with all the positive.

since u are here and i give her this quote. * live life to the fullest with no regrets. *
Life is short and we shd cherish all the moments and stay happy always.

They are people who are less fortunate than us and suffer in hell and still stand up again and walk.

in the end she smiles... when i said...2 months pass like yesterday. the moment you are in the plane ...you will giggle when you count the cash and find your sacrifice comes to the good end.
Well, i came across too but im just man looking for fun. When the face black black seriously no mood even knowing its not easy for them.
Old 15-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://liltigersden.com/distinctive/
always wanted to try her, anyone can verify
full nude massage? like no panties?
4g roaming signal strong? or just 3g?
She will have the rest remove except panties. Roaming signal is strong during my visit.
Old 15-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

http://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13292426

A Ta
Rtm her after the incident and surprisingly she's so positive and still maintaining her service level. Place move to *g*oogle area not my liking.
No need to describe her service, its thumbs up and well deserve a Tier one.
Old 15-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

http://liltigersden.com/distinctive/

Visit my favorite after missing her for almost half a year.
Fair skin, long legs, flat tummy.....
She has an aura of elegance about her. She put on smiles in the whole session and only touch the phone when i shower and the chit chat at the end of the session. Have very shiok feeling during sensual session cos those girl with class always can see cannot touch but distinctive help to fulfill the dirty dreams.
Will rtm regularly.

Ps:Notice her new cover photo is up and its like her mum...
Shes prettier than the photo

Last edited by lhwalong; 15-05-2016 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Add Ps
Old 15-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well written.

Sometimes i feel sad for them to leave their sweet town and come all the way here and make a hard living and suffer all the pain.

you will giggle when you count the cash and find your sacrifice comes to the good end.
Hard Living?

If you visit China more often, you will find many gals living a much more harder life than them.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post

Tried the first one, Ai Fei, discount 30% from photos. Body can tell that she used to quite fat and has slimmed down a lot, but some parts still can't get rid of the fats. Don't know massage at all, oil the back then less than 1 min on the back touch-touch ask to turn over, no joke, no exaggeration!

Basically what she is offering is BBBJ, disguised as ML. For customers she likes, can top up for FJ with cap.
Old 15-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
I tried her a few months ago....still only $100.
Now up to $110 liao.
Old 15-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Hard Living?

If you visit China more often, you will find many gals living a much more harder life than them.
None of the MLs here are considered to have a hard life.
Else they would not have made it to Singapore in the first place.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Hope the rest dun follow or else it will hit $150 in no time...
some 2nd tier ones who are not ang pai also secretly up their prices to $110....from $100.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Hard Living?

Exactly. And there are many brothers here who led a tougher life and yet spent their hard earned money on them
Old 15-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Brief MR for Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Hey bro do u know how long ini will be in singapore?
Why would this be a concern to you? Just look for her while she is here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1