The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Booked this ML recently and was bad experience.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yao-massage/

Location is in area G and unit is shared.
Shower facility is not attached and I'm ok with this but bathroom was quite dirty.
Her looks did not match my expectation and her voice was really rough.
She offered me tarma but I rejected.
Massage was 4/10 and she kept playing with her mobile while listening to music.
This was a major disturbance.
HJ was mechanical with fake moans while her other hand checked messages in her mobile.
I got in and out of my session in 38 minutes.
Old 14-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
You need to know that freelancers MLs does not have an okt. The websites are just advertise for them. The webmasters do not control or responsible for their service standard.

STOP MISLEADING!

Everything are arranged.

AND CONTROLLED BY THE OKT!!!

THIS IS ORGANISED CRIME!

Old 14-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for Zoey from Shenhua69

Look 6.5
Body 6.5 very big boobs but kind of big size oso
Massage 8
Sensual 7
gfe 7.5 quiet but hardworking attitude
Rtm Recommended for bros who like BF
Old 14-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post

STOP MISLEADING!

Everything are arranged.

AND CONTROLLED BY THE OKT!!!

THIS IS ORGANISED CRIME!

The truth is there are different types of operations, some controlled by OKTs and some not.

For those who are under an OKT, they pay a certain amount (typically RMB 20k to 30k) to a middleman in the PRC, and buy their own air tickets to come here. Once they successfully enters the country, they will be received by the OKT or a runner, who will bring them to their place of stay/operation. They need not pay for accommodation but will be required to split their earnings with the OKT, typically giving 40% to the OKT. This is why some bros notice that there's CCTV inside the apartment, to monitor the number of customers the girl receives each day. In addition to the 40%, these girls pay an additional amount, about $1000 monthly, for advertising fees. The OKT/runner will help the girl advertise on the numerous webs, like LTD, Shenhua, etc. The OKTs will provide an additional service to help them get business, writing fake positive MRs for them while writing fake negative MRs of popular girls not under their care.

Previously, some OKTs were webmasters themselves and hence advertise their girls on their own website, but this is now a rarity, almost non-existent.

About two to three years back, more and more girls started to venture out on their own. These girls find their own way here, find and pay for their own accommodation through a middleman, contact the webmasters directly or through the middleman who helped look for her place of stay/work. The bulk of the girls presently operating here are in fact freelancers, and hence their own bosses, as it is definitely more profitable not operating under an OKT. The downside of freelancing is that it is very difficult for these girls to find good locations which are convenient and safe at the same time. Those who are here on long-term passes have the advantage of signing a one-year or two-year lease at prevailing market rates, but those who are here on 30/60 days stay in rooms/apartments that are charged at between $100-$150 daily.

Hence, not everything is arranged and controlled by OKTs.

Last edited by JasonJG; 14-05-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old 14-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The truth is there are different types of operations, some controlled by OKTs and some not.

For those who are under an OKT, they pay a certain amount (typically RMB 20k to 30k), and buy their own air tickets to come here. Once they successfully enters the country, they will be received by the OKT or a runner, who will bring them to their place of stay/operation. They need not pay for accommodation but will be required to split their earnings with the OKT, typically giving 40% to the OKT. This is why some bros notice that there's CCTV inside the apartment, to monitor the number of customers the girl receives each day. In addition to the 40%, these girls pay an additional amount, about $1000, for advertising fees. The OKT/runner will help the girl advertise on the numerous webs, like LTD, Shenhua, etc. The OKTs will provide an additional service to help them get business, writing fake positive MRs for them while writing fake negative MRs of popular girls not under their care.

Previously, some OKTs were webmasters themselves and hence advertise their girls on their own website, but this is now a rarity, almost non-existent.

About two to three years back, more and more girls started to venture out on their own. These girls find their own way here, find and pay for their own accommodation through a middleman, contact the webmasters directly or through the middleman who helped look for her place of stay/work. The bulk of the girls presently operating here are in fact freelancers, and hence their own bosses, as it is definitely more profitable not operating under an OKT. The downside of freelancing is that it is very difficult for these girls to find good locations which are convenient and safe at the same time. Those who are here on long-term passes have the advantage of signing a one-year or two-year lease at prevailing market rates, but those who are here on 30/60 days stay in rooms/apartments that are charged at between $100-$150 daily.

Hence, not everything is arranged and controlled by OKTs.
Very knowledgeable......... A1

You sailed through with flying colours...

Old 14-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
silver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well written.

Sometimes i feel sad for them to leave their sweet town and come all the way here and make a hard living and suffer all the pain.

i rem one ger that i visited who is so negative and i try to consult her with all the positive.

since u are here and i give her this quote. * live life to the fullest with no regrets. *
Life is short and we shd cherish all the moments and stay happy always.

They are people who are less fortunate than us and suffer in hell and still stand up again and walk.

in the end she smiles... when i said...2 months pass like yesterday. the moment you are in the plane ...you will giggle when you count the cash and find your sacrifice comes to the good end.
Old 14-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any review for this lady here?

http://liltigersden.com/flirty/
Old 14-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Any review for this lady here?

http://liltigersden.com/flirty/
See here.

Wonder why she wants to use fake photo given she is pretty and popular
http://www.shenhua69.com/huaer/ (first photo is fake)
http://m.blog.daum.net/kshodole/465
Old 14-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
http://liltigersden.com/alicia/

Inflation has gone up again - $130/60min *geez
Hope the rest dun follow or else it will hit $150 in no time...
Old 14-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 57
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01 View Post
Just heard that Lucy (LM) / Charlene (SLG) will rtc soon and possibly ncb. Do grab your chance while still possible.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14155654
Just learnt that she will be leaving our shore in early June.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 14-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arsenal1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited 3 ML this week.
Mint, miqi and clearly.
All of them are first time visit for me.
Out of 3, i find clearly more suit me.

My MR of Clearly
Look: As many report say, she has gnd look but look will grow on you.
I give her 7
Body: 7
Massage: 9. I like her butt massage alot.
Hj: many patterns, front side back 69. Told me to touch her when she see that i am shy
And not touch her at all.
Attitude: 10. I like the way she talk. Voice is soft and clear. Can talk to her all types of stuff.

Will rtm with clearly. The other 2 are good too if not there won't be so many repeat customers. but my choice is clearly Clearly.
Old 14-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liblib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver1234 View Post
Well written.

Sometimes i feel sad for them to leave their sweet town and come all the way here and make a hard living and suffer all the pain.

i rem one ger that i visited who is so negative and i try to consult her with all the positive.

since u are here and i give her this quote. * live life to the fullest with no regrets. *
Life is short and we shd cherish all the moments and stay happy always.

They are people who are less fortunate than us and suffer in hell and still stand up again and walk.

in the end she smiles... when i said...2 months pass like yesterday. the moment you are in the plane ...you will giggle when you count the cash and find your sacrifice comes to the good end.
Exactly I feel sad for them too, at the same time I admire their courage to fight for their life out in such a hard way. So let's treat them nicely
Old 14-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal1977 View Post
Visited 3 ML this week.
Mint, miqi and clearly.
All of them are first time visit for me.
Out of 3, i find clearly more suit me.

My MR of Clearly

but my choice is clearly Clearly.
Nice choice bro! will up u when point is available.

so how? does you breath smell bad before going? do you take a MINT?
i HOPE(cherry) you do, no MINT is fine, CHERRY(hope) will do as fine, as i make it very CLEARLY.
Remember to say AINI(ini) when u see her. if not just ENVY(ivy) her also works!
when you see her dont keep ok leh okleh(kaylee), take her to SYDNEY!
no SYDNEY? than take her to the MOON!(lemon)
if she dont like to travel, give her something like shiny thing! maybe a CRYSTAL may give her a surprise!

anyway...just enjoy and PEACE out yo

OMG this pun was so bad.

Last edited by moneyinthebank; 14-05-2016 at 09:42 PM. Reason: not adv or anything here, just making PUN
Old 14-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
silver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilver1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyinthebank View Post
Nice choice bro! will up u when point is available.

so how? does you breath smell bad before going? do you take a MINT?
i HOPE(cherry) you do, no MINT is fine, CHERRY(hope) will do as fine, as i make it very CLEARLY.
Remember to say AINI(ini) when u see her. if not just ENVY(ivy) her also works!
when you see her dont keep ok leh okleh(kaylee), take her to SYDNEY!
no SYDNEY? than take her to the MOON!(lemon)
if she dont like to travel, give her something like shiny thing! maybe a CRYSTAL may give her a surprise!

anyway...just enjoy and PEACE out yo

OMG this pun was so bad.
Bring her to Sydney and find the most beautiful ger in the world. Her beauty is like a shinning crystal in the moon. Her sis kaylee is so envy and feel proud of her.

to peace our mind..take a mint and follow the route clearly to her dreamland and say AINI.

Door open .. This is our HOPE
Old 14-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver1234 View Post
Bring her to Sydney and find the most beautiful ger in the world. Her beauty is like a shinning crystal in the moon. Her sis kaylee is so envy and feel proud of her.

to peace our mind..take a mint and follow the route clearly to her dreamland and say AINI.

Door open .. This is our HOPE
Nice joke of the day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1