The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
When the relationship goes further, you may want to have this exclusiveness, that is when the hole gets a lot biggger in the pocket.
Ya man, you don’t know how deep it can go
Old 25-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

My massage lady got habits of asking customers to support the followings;
- asking gifts, only gold and no silver ware.
- ask to clock bookings when no feeling well or having mensus.
- accompany her see doctor or checkup.
- air tickets rtc or family members visiting Singapore.
- travel funds.
- room rentals.
- bra and panty wear & pyjamas. Etc
I observed she always chatting with customers before sleep so i visiting her lesser by seeing other working ladies. I leave it for her regulars to fund the followings as i already kick out the habit of Seeing her, take almost a year of determination.

Last edited by Newsasap; 25-02-2024 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Add
Old 25-02-2024, 11:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

- asking gifts, only gold and no silver ware. - NOW still asking, never enough.

- accompany her see doctor or checkup. - YES

- travel funds. - YES

- bra and panty wear & pyjamas. Etc - LOTS OF CLOTHES, I HAVE BOUGHT

I observed she always chatting with customers before sleep so i visiting her lesser by seeing other working ladies. I leave it for her regulars to fund the followings as i already kick out the habit of Seeing her, take almost a year of determination.YES STILL FLIRTING AND TALKING TO OTHER MEN
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-02-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Lot of similarities.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro, how long has the longest relationship been with the ML you really feel for?

thanks for sharing much
My longest one is 1yr+. My MLs go back never came back. This last one is going 8th mth. Time doesn't completely determine how strong the relationship is. It really depends on how strong you feel for each other.

My this one felt lack of someone who will concern for her, I took care of her every time when she's unwell, kept her company not just for sex, chat with her, be with her on special days, etc. Eg: Will you spend time to keep your ML company when she singing VN songs? I gave her a lot of attention.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My longest one is 1yr+. My MLs go back never came back. This last one is going 8th mth. Time doesn't completely determine how strong the relationship is. It really depends on how strong you feel for each other.

My this one felt lack of someone who will concern for her, I took care of her every time when she's unwell, kept her company not just for sex, chat with her, be with her on special days, etc. Eg: Will you spend time to keep your ML company when she singing VN songs? I gave her a lot of attention.
okay bro. understand, its all about the emotions, feelings and connections.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
My massage lady got habits of asking customers to support the followings;
- asking gifts, only gold and no silver ware.
- ask to clock bookings when no feeling well or having mensus.
- accompany her see doctor or checkup.
- air tickets rtc or family members visiting Singapore.
- travel funds.
- room rentals.
- bra and panty wear & pyjamas. Etc
I observed she always chatting with customers before sleep so i visiting her lesser by seeing other working ladies. I leave it for her regulars to fund the followings as i already kick out the habit of Seeing her, take almost a year of determination.
For comparison, I will show you the difference between your ML and mine.

- asking gifts, only gold and no silver ware. <- None at all. I only wanted to buy a token for her and it became an exchange.
- ask to clock bookings when no feeling well or having mensus. <- Never at all. I've always took her time outside the booking hours. And she is ok with raw period sex with me.
- accompany her see doctor or checkup. <- Never asked. But you know, GP here are scams, so I provided some medical aid to her so she recover and we can get together faster.
- air tickets rtc or family members visiting Singapore. <- None at all. Actually she did ask me if I can join her for her VN trip. She pay her own tix.
- travel funds. <- Never asked.
- room rentals. <- Never asked.
- bra and panty wear & pyjamas. Etc <- Never asked. But I asked her if I can buy Ao Dai for her to wear.
I observed she always chatting with customers before sleep <- She's basically chatting with me all the time. I did see her call her kids on video call after work, even put me in the frame.

In fact, none of my regular MLs asked me for the above, except a PRC ML ask me to help buy cheap clothes from BKK so she got more clothes to wear. She's fine with those 50 - 100 clothes.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
okay bro. understand, its all about the emotions, feelings and connections.
The ML as a person too. When I sense such questions would pop up, that ML will never be my regular ML, probably not visit her anymore after that visit. None of my regular MLs were unlockable for FJ within 2 months of visiting. Within this time, their colours, if any, will start to show.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
Few times already bro , but maybe you are right , as of now I maybe not that KC yet but feel she is already , not sure is using me a a life line …
She even offer raw which I stopped …knn I worry about STD and worst is pregnant !
I think you can continue with this one. You can play along and see what happens.

If you didn't get STD by now, maybe that is not much of a worry. My ML is worry for STD too and shares health check together with me. So I guess she is not an anyhow. The problem is actually me, I raw overseas, go on HIV PrEP but catch other STDs every now and then. But I will go for treatment before I continue to raw my ML when back. And sometimes I did cip around the wrong timing, but she did not get pregnant.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think you can continue with this one. You can play along and see what happens.

If you didn't get STD by now, maybe that is not much of a worry. My ML is worry for STD too and shares health check together with me. So I guess she is not an anyhow. The problem is actually me, I raw overseas, go on HIV PrEP but catch other STDs every now and then. But I will go for treatment before I continue to raw my ML when back. And sometimes I did cip around the wrong timing, but she did not get pregnant.

Wow bro, you power and salute 💪 wishing you all the best
Old 26-02-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Wa bro. U make me damn scared. Ok tbh, when she haven't rtc. She is slightly cold. But she takes initiative in quite a number of stuffs.
Only when RTC, she can mia alot. But she did inform me she likely will mia alot beforehand as she will be woth her family. And also her friends back in home country. Oh well..

Did think of stopping this relationship, she also did as I voiced out my concern to her before. But she said that no relationship is ever smooth sailing and she wants to be "in love" even though she is in this line..
Her rental and other expenses ain't cheap but told her i could actually try which she actually wanted. But i feel their main objective is still to earn as much as possible which, back to the point as u mentioned, i can easily seek other mls to have this feel.

I didnt count my %. But managed to have a handful raw. These mls are those who advertised as SN and just HJ at most, which im glad it actually is. When one ends, im such a sucker. I will feel empty. Takes so much time to heal, and this cycle just repeats.
I don't know what is the situation of your ML in China, but my ML has 3 kids in VN, when she went back, sometimes she got a lot to do. But she still shares updates when she's available.

Is your ML coming back? Your ML is right, there is no smooth sailing in any relationship. If your ML felt deprived and hope you can satisfy it, she will pick you. Even if it is transactional, she will be ok with an agreed amount. My MLs also tell me their rental are not cheap, but they will manage it themselves.

You can't change the fact that MLs are here to earn $, but some have deprives to fix too. My ML is ok with the $50 tips from the occasional HJ she gives to customers, and her boss don't give her a quota for getting the share of commission. She rejects others sex for $ and if she allow you, then it's going to be because of feel cuz she's not getting $ out of it.

There are also MLs who don't allow raw and yet make you feel empty when they leave. This has nothing to do with raw or not, its the person and the level of relationship you have with her. I had 2 WLs in GL that gave me this kind of empty feeling. Not as strong, but it created a period of deprive during the time I had to find another. Now I still have contact with 1 of them.
Old 26-02-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro, how long has the longest relationship been with the ML you really feel for?

thanks for sharing much
My first one from end of 2017 till covid period, she rtc China in end of 2018, maintain some long-d relationship until covid.
Old 26-02-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading all the post made me feel like I’m walking down the same road as most of you.

Last edited by wongqy1359; 28-02-2024 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Someone snitching
Old 26-02-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
Wow bro, you power and salute 💪 wishing you all the best
This ML is really going to be my last, not gonna unlock another once she leaves. I can't afford to get into trouble once my girl arrives back in SG. But then I 犯贱, I did her again ...

I visited her to clear pimples / blackheads, dig ear and some massage. I always gotten her on top to help apply medicated oil on my stomach, but looking at her right there in front of me, I couldn't resist the feel I still had with her. End up pulling her in for a round of DFK then went for a quick one and cip in cowgirl.

Despite taking only 1hr session, I was there for over 2.5hrs of her company, sharing snacks and drinks after the session (past 90min). My time with her were always more than 2hrs. You want to completely unlock a ML, I show you an example of one. I don't even need to spend much money. If your heart is already shaken by that ML of yours, imagine you made one like this and if she leaves, your heart will die.
Old 26-02-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
Reading all the post made me feel like I’m walking down the same road as most of you.

I waited 1 and a half hour for my ML to end work so that I can walk her home. But when we were just a few steps away from the shop, she saw her “friend” who is her regular and when to talk to him. Thereafter, she was constantly talking about him and messaging him. We 3 ended up boarding the same bus and that “friend” and I was awkward af since we know what happens behind closed doors. It was only until we reached her house that she stopped and we parted.

But that short 20mins walk home made me died a little. Now I’m just thinking if I should stop or continue on.
You are going to expect a similar fate even if you looked for another ML. You can't change the fact that you will never end up with your ML. You can't change the fact that your ML may have another guy. You may be just another "regular" to her. Nowadays, even gf or wife may have another guy behind your back.

If your ML is still giving you enough attention, sometimes you should just close one eye and look away. If that guy completely unlocked your ML and gotten priority, then maybe it's time to start looking for another while using her during this time.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1