The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

any bro know what happened to sherbet18 ( previously known as gossipgirl 69)?
Old 10-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ilpink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Prada from the below link.
Would love to try her out but doesnt seem to have any FR.

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=prada
Old 10-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post
any bro know what happened to sherbet18 ( previously known as gossipgirl 69)?
their banner and thread vanished 1.5 - 2 weeks ago. I was contemplating a visit to Faye but no luck.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Aiko from LAX? How is her English? My Chinese is super terrible sia.. cmi so must be Eng only I will go >.<
Old 10-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6176 / Power: 18
bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute

GiGi - Vipthaiclub

Wonder why no FR on her?

Two words on her BBBJ & Balls Sucking= DAMN POWER!
It was sucking, licking, Deepthroat, slurping, balls licking and balls sucking with those 'POP' sound, and she would look at you while sucking yours balls.
Having a pretty face in between my legs really turn me on.

Overall, she provides a very good service, massage included in between the 2 shots.
She is indeed very pretty, fair smooth skin, and always smiling.
Bros that book her, please be gentle to her as she is very kind and gentle but BBBJ POWER LEH, the wild side of her would come out.
I think she provides better services if you are kind to her.

OKT is prompt and helpful too.

Now thinking of RTF her again.

Please PM Latest Post: Sky_liner2, Msuzu, Oldwulf
Old 11-10-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Mamasan
Lady: Posh

Well, how can we not post a good FR on Posh? She totally deserve this. If I'm going to write a full FR on her, it'll be countless pages of writing haha.

Posh is a extremely soft person, as what she portray for me. She reminded me of my ex girlfriend, so delicate, gentle, and emotional. If I'm new to the scene, DEFINITELY 100% PLUS CHOP I'll be kc-ed by her. Booked a 2hr session with her, and I still find it too short, if only time could last. She loves to cuddle, and she fell asleep on my chest for maybe around 10mins? Haha. Well I'm not going to bore you guys, so im going to start my FR now.

Looks: 10/10
"Another stable that provides life pictures of their girls. She greeted me with that cute blue sailor uniform, which makes my jaw dropped when I walk through the door. Exactly like what I wanted when I see Bro Simon post of her sailor uniform. Very sweet looking, innocent face with the set of eyes which gave the mesmerizing gaze."

Body: 9/10
"Very slim and tall woman. Should be around 168cm. With boobs slightly bigger than my palms, her body is way too proportionate. Not skinny, but slim. Not fat, but hourglass-like figure"

Boobs: 9/10
"Sensitive, and very sweet-looking. Just the right size for her figure. Definitely not an A, but maybe a big B or a small C. Might be, not confirm because I'm not sure of the size base on my eyes."

Kissing/frenching: 10/10
"Totally into it. She is a sensual kisser, not a rough kisser. Loves to lick gently on your lips, and caress your tongue like how she'll caress your body."

Cat-bath: 7/10
"Not so into it, I think she does it for maybe a min or so, and she skip to the next pointer very quickly "

Bbbj: 10/10
"Well, this is the turning point when my thoughts of her suddenly changed. From that innocent face, her eyes turned to a sluttish look and makes an effort to do eye contact with you. She is one of the few FLs that could manage to do a deep-throat and engulf up to 3/4 of lil bro. Occasionally she'll graze her teeth very very gently on lil bro which makes my spine shiver. Suction is powerful, I could CIM if I hadn't tell her that I'm cumming haha."

Fj: 9.5/10
"Also, she's one of those few that can ride very well. Definitely knows her stuffs inside-out. Her up-and-downs made me close to custom again, and I couldn't wait to do it with my own pace. Her pussy is tight, and she loves a little dirty talking, like "Baby, I want it all", "Baby, give me some more, make it deeper" etc. While doing missionary, she cummed, HARD. It was intense till that she hugged me real tight and had body spasms. It seems fake because it was too intense, I never had an experience like that. But on inspection, it proved me wrong. I pulled out and touch my balls and her pussy, and there, was a substance definitely not sweat nor her oil, it feels and looked like our load, minus the white stuff. It smells like it too haha. Very accommodating, seems like fucking your own girlfriend."

GFE: ***/10
"My 2nd FR which need you guys to help me insert your own numbers hahaha. There are 3 asterisk, so you'll need to insert 3 numbers. I'm not joking, her GFE is good till I kind of miss her now. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing, definitely not kc-ed by her haha, maybe almost. As I've stated above, she reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. Those cuddles, light kisses on neck and shoulders while cuddling.... Wow, those are the good times we had together a few years back haha. Treated like her boyfriend, gentle caressing of lil bro and light massage after the deed, like how wife's would do to a tired-out husband. She's a good one, almost got me to no-turning-back point. Luckily I slapped myself after I walked out of the door. All these things might happen maybe because she reminded me of my ex, and the things I did to her might be similar to what I do to my ex too, hence her responsive mind made her go with the flow. Bros, beware of KC, this one to me could be lvl99, luckily I lvl100 haha."

RTF: Also my 2nd FR writing this sentence. "What do you guys think after reading this long FR? "

P.S. She's a gem not to be missed. Definitely worth every penny. Pls treat her well, as what you reap is what you sow, because this had already been applied and proven to me.

Bro Simon, thank you for this lovely lady. Please bring in more of these gems in thank you!

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 11-10-2014, 04:46 AM
Samster

Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Anyone tried Aiko from LAX? How is her English? My Chinese is super terrible sia.. cmi so must be Eng only I will go >.<
Aiko's English not so bad, basic communication is there haha. Don't worry, her actions can make up for it. Maybe I'm well versed with Thai's English, so I can understand them better. Might differ from people to people man haha

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 11-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
deeepeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mailee and Fancy lesbian tarma from Laserbabes
Part 1 - Scoresheet

Decided to give Mailee and Fancy lesbian tarma a try after reading some of the FRs. OKT told me that they are the hot favourite, and I was kind of skeptical, seeing that they only have so few FRs. But I was proven wrong, they are really the bomb! So today I shall do everyone a favor and uncover this pair of "hidden" gems.

OKT: Fast, friendly and responsive. I wanted the last slot of the day. OKT actually went out of his way to message the other bro and arrange with him to start earlier. In the end, I managed to get the timing I wanted. Good service by Bro Linus.

Location: Centralized. Accessible by MRT. Few minutes walking distance.

Room: Clean and tidy. Apartment.

Looks:
Mailee - 9/10
Pretty face with nice smile. Good complexion. Prettier than the pics on the forums.
Fancy - 7/10
Looks like the middle picture on the forums. Complexion not as good, looks slightly more matured.

Body:
Mailee - 9.5/10
1.70m tall, slim, no tattoos. Slightly tanned compared to her pics but looks good on her. Awesome model body, really cannot ask for more.
Fancy - 7/10
Shorter than Mailee, slim but not as pencil-slim as Mailee.

Boobs:
Mailee - 8/10
Enhanced boobs with nice pink nipples. At least a C-cup. A bit firm.
Fancy - 6/10
Natural boobs with dark brown nipples. Smaller than Mailee.

Communication:
Mailee - 9.5/10
Speaks perfect english with angmoh accent. Can speak Japanese as well. No communication barrier at all.
Fancy - 7.5/10
Above average for a thai. Can understand most of the things I said.

Shower:
Mailee - NA
Fancy - 8/10
Washed me good. Had fun chatting with her in the shower. Learnt that she was a hip-hop dance teacher.

Massage: NA

Catbath:
Mailee - NA
Fancy - 8/10
Good use of tongue.

BBBJ:
Mailee - 9.5/10
Orgasmic BBBJ. Made me CIM her 3 times. Must try her nuru gel and lubricant BBBJ. The best blowjob I ever had.
Fancy - 7/10
Not bad. Had her lick my shaft for a while.

Painting: NA

HJ:
Mailee - 9/10
Her nuru gel and lubricant BBBJ and HJ really destroyed me. Had such a hard time holding it in. Very good technique and strokes.
Fancy - NA

FJ: NA

Frenching:
Mailee - 8.5/10
Did not french with her much cause she was too busy frenching my dick
Fancy - 9/10
Good tongue fight.

GFE:
Mailee - 9/10
The communication really enhances the GFE level. Very accomodating. Makes you feel loved and appreciated.
Fancy - 7/10
Nice to chat with, only got to chat with her when Mailee is not around, in the shower.

Attitude:
Mailee - 9.5/10
Commando service, helped me to get my third shot off after 10-15 minutes of non-stop BBBJ and HJ. Did not complain of tiredness. Asked me to just relax and feel good. Treats me like a king.
Fancy - 8/10
Quiet but accomodating.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
deeepeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mailee and Fancy lesbian tarma from Laserbabes
Part 2 - The lesbian tarma

I was greeted by Fancy at the door and she immediately began hugging me. She got me to sit on the sofa while she went to get me a drink. After I sat down, I saw Mailee. Really gorgeous. She has nice brown hair, pretty face and model-like body. She was wearing a checkered shirt and denim shorts. I stood up, greeted her and shook her hand. The next moment she pulled me close, started feeling me up while kissing me. Then she whispered in my ears, "You smell good, baby."

She sat me down on the sofa, and she sat on my right while Fancy came with a drink and sat on my left. We chatted a while and I got to know that Mailee is actually half-thai and half-japanese, hence being able to speak Japanese as well as her exotic good looks.

Soon enough, the action starts. Mailee sat on my lap facing me and brought my hands to her boobs. It was then I realized she was not wearing any bra underneath. I squeezed her boobs and she loved it. Fancy joined in and started frenching Mailee. Mailee asked me how do I feel watching the 2 girls french, and I told her it was a major turn-on. Then she pulled me in and we had a 3-way kiss which was awesome (a must-try for lesbian tarma!). Mailee started to unbutton her shirt, revealing her double bombshells. Fancy started licking her right nipple and she brought my face to her right nipple. I started licking her nipple and frenching Fancy at the same time. Really good combination of lesbian tarma actions.

I was stripped naked by the 2 girls and Mailee is left with only her unbuttoned shirt, while Fancy was in her dress without panties on. I sat down on the sofa while Mailee sat on the floor giving me a blowjob and Fancy started giving me a catbath, licking my nipples. All these happened in the living room and it was absolutely mind-blowing. I had a really hard time edging, trying not to cum too quickly. After surviving a few minutes of their combined assault, Mailee took out some lube and gave me a lubricated BBBJ and HJ. Her combination of HJ strokes, flicking her tongue over my dickhead, deep-throat sucking while giving me a CFM look and Fancy catbathing me, had me releasing my first shot in Mailee's mouth in no time.

After my first shot, Mailee said my cum tasted good and told me she wants every last drop of my cum. She gave my dickhead a good suck, licked her lips and gave me a teasing look. Then she took some wipes and wiped my dick clean. Soon round 2 starts. Both of them went down on my dick and gave me a double BBBJ. They frenched occasionally while they were at it. Mailee gave my groins a good massage, pressing on the base of my balls and on my pelvis area. After which she took out the lube again and started to give me another BBBJ. This time she sucked along my shaft while giving me a HJ and occasionally sucking on my balls. Fancy took care of my upper body by giving me a catbath. After a while, my body convulsed and my legs straightened uncontrollably as I gave my second shot. It was really heavenly.

I requested for nuru for my third shot. Fancy showered me while Mailee went to prepare the float. Mailee is one playful and cheerful girl. She jumped up and down on the float and acts as if she was surfing on the float, all these while wearing her unbuttoned shirt only.

After my shower, I lay down on the float. Fancy lay behind me and asked me to use her as a human armchair. Mailee sat in front of me with lube and nuru. She propped up my lower body and poured nuru all over my dick and her boobs. Then she held my dick between her boobs and made me tit-fuck her. She asked me whether is this something I only see in the movies and I told her yes. It was a dream come true, I felt like I was in some Japanese AV movie, tit-fucking this half-japanese girl. Mailee alternate between tit-fucking, BBBJ, HJ and rubbing her nipples against my dickhead. After a while, I managed to pull off my third shot.

Mailee politely told me that that may be all for the night as time is up. I was slightly disappointed as I did not get any penetration action. But I knew they should be tired already since it was around 2am. Fancy showered me and I saw Mailee in jeans and a blouse. She looks good in jeans, showing off her nice long legs. I paid her and tipped both of them. I told her it was the best session I ever had and she hugged me and thanked me.

Overall: 9/10
This pair really has the chemistry and knew each other for years. Mailee is really a gem, a perfect gem. This girl has everything - the figure, looks, boobs, speaks english, commando service, sweet personality, good techniques, everything you will ask for. Definitely worth the price. On the other hand, Fancy is a good complement to Mailee. Although she may lose out to Mailee in certain departments, she made it an enjoyable lesbian tarma for myself.

Recommendations:
A must try! I do not write FRs for every single bonk I had. I had Sophia from Laserbabes the week before (also only have a few FRs) and was quite disappointed as she looks quite different from her pics, but service was ok. And I am writing now, to show my support for the 2 girls who gave me a great session, bro Linus, as well as all the bros here who intend to chiong this coming week. Share the gems which I have uncovered. If you have to bonk this week, make it this one, no regrets.

RTF:
I always say will RTF, but honestly so far I have not RTF a single one. But this time I will definitely RTF. Maybe not tarma.

P.S.
They will be going back the following week.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Mandy from vip thaiclub

Face 8/10: About 85% of pic, weather isn't too kind to her hair.
Body: 8/10: Great body, not too fat or skinny with curves in the right places. Isan gal with medium tan.
Boobs: 7/10: Big boob lovers, big natural C/D cups. At first thought her big aerolas would be a turn off but got turned on instead.
FJ: 9/10 : She can get incredibly wet, spent the whole time banging her and hear her gushing out.
Frenching 9/10: Was raped by her like JAV except switch roles. Best catbath as of yet.
BBBJ 7.5/10: Not bad, will go no hands and good suction.
GFE 8.5/10: Not too bad english. Most of chitchat was done same time as bonking haha.
Room: Solid bed and sometimes own bathroom, depend on luck.
Location: Probably least favourite location due to distance travel but Mandy is worth it.
RTF: Most likely, unless she become fully booked.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Stable: Les Affairs Xscorts (LSB)
Lady: Mavis
Date: 12-10-2014

Mavis is another FL that doesn't need any KY. Super wet, machiam like tap like this hahaha. Kissed me at the doorstep, in the bedroom, against the window for a nice night scenery, in the shower, on bed, and anywhere you could think off. Super clingy type of girl, or is it maybe she likes me? Many many mini happenings occurred, so it's for you bros to find out one by one

Looks: 7/10
"Approx 70% similarity to both photos. Average girl face, with concealer and contacts makes her appealing."

Body: 8/10
"Slim body with a sexy tattoo, starting below her belly button to the top of her prickly hair (Yes she's shaved). Ample boobs for you to grab, 100% natural. Around 165cm++, and a great butt for doggie haha."

Boobs: 8/10
"100% natural as stated above, Mid C cupper. Nipples of a light brown colour for you to saveur."

Shower: 8/10
"SOP, with light teasing. Kissing, fondling, massage of the shoulders. Well what else to expect more?"

Cat-bath: 7/10
"Brief with important points covered by her. Very eager to continue to the next pointer"

Bbbj: 9/10
"This is where the serious action starts. VERY STRONG suction, good teasing by her tongue. Kung fu good, no complains haha. Almost CIM, had to stop her, phew!"

Fj: 8/10
"Very accommodating, did those standard few positions. Pussy is ULTRA WET. Since no KY is needed, I can confirm she did cum once. Action just started only and I can feel the wet patch between our thighs. Stereo moaning, and super into frenching. 60% of the time was multitasking between frenching and bonking. Oh yes I forgot to add, she has one of the nicest looking pussy I've ever encountered. Light brown, pinkish insides and no "loose" labia. Can just stare at it for 10mins I swear hahaha."

GFE: 9/10
"GFE gao gao. No need say too much, macho am like my girlfriend. Loves to call you sweet names like honey, baby, dear. Had a good time spending with her, no regrets at all."

RTF - yes
Painting - yes

P.S. CIM allowed. I guess she likes me too much and gave me her first CIM, feel a little bad though cause she pukes after the CIM, which made me feel very guilty. Anyway I did not forced her to do it, i asked her for permission, she said yes! :blushed: Sorry bro lax!

Treat her well bros, worthwhile for a bonk.

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 12-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vipthaiclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
FR on Mandy from vip thaiclub

Face 8/10: About 85% of pic, weather isn't too kind to her hair.
Body: 8/10: Great body, not too fat or skinny with curves in the right places. Isan gal with medium tan.
Boobs: 7/10: Big boob lovers, big natural C/D cups. At first thought her big aerolas would be a turn off but got turned on instead.
FJ: 9/10 : She can get incredibly wet, spent the whole time banging her and hear her gushing out.
Frenching 9/10: Was raped by her like JAV except switch roles. Best catbath as of yet.
BBBJ 7.5/10: Not bad, will go no hands and good suction.
GFE 8.5/10: Not too bad english. Most of chitchat was done same time as bonking haha.
Room: Solid bed and sometimes own bathroom, depend on luck.
Location: Probably least favourite location due to distance travel but Mandy is worth it.
RTF: Most likely, unless she become fully booked.
Thanks bro(davidwee)Your Good FR & Great Support!
Vipthaiclub!
Old 12-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
JBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Her fun bags looks great!
Have to try her soon.
Thanks VipThaiClub.

Old 12-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The stable Serbet18 gone for good?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just had Cindy from Club V Escorts.

looks quite diff from the pic. but is ok - she is quite far (definitely not tan), a bit bah - bah - not the fat type, the SYT bah-bah.
In any case, looks really grow on you as session proceeds.

Anyways, she is amazing. do not expect commando service - its her first time in this line, so really feels fresh and like bonking GF. despite being green she isnt the type cannot do this cannot do that (many girls cannot lick ear lobe etc) with Cindy can DO ANYTHING and she will just get HORNIER.

We spent a good 30 mins 'playing' with one another - looking into eyes, kissing and then pulling back - that kind of teenage stuff!!! When her panties came off, her pussy was dripping wet. not exegerating - i was still wearing my clothes and was afraid of stains!!! french kissing, deep french kissing, etc anytjing you want she will give you.

Despite being new, dont ask me how or why, her BBBJ Is really good, and her speciality is balls licking which is amazing.

GFE is amazingly high. During shower, she scrub me till toe.

Dont know abt others - but because we did build so much connection during round 1, during round 2 she offered by CIM. COB. didnt take it up though - wanted to bonk her again,

She isnt as popular as other girls here SO DO SUPPORT HER. She wants it. Esp recommended for Bros who want great GFE and knows how to treat girl well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1