The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Mission was good!

CEO : Deptrai
CFO : ThunderPriest

8 brudders turned up..

The rest pls submit FR.
Quite a fun nite it was too. All of us ended up at 28 Hang Thuyen. Haven't been back there for a while....
Good to see ya again bro deptrai.
Old 22-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteunicorn View Post
Bro,

Actually i stay at Somerset West Lake, they allow gals in. However the gals need to leave their ID with the security before they can come in. I brought in one before. They stopped her and ask for her ID. They gave it back to her when she leaves.

Got a friend staying in Somerset Hoa Binh, he said he can bring in gals as well. Also need to register.

Not sure about the Somerset Grand Hanoi.

I suppose since its an apartment with living room and kitchen, residents can invite friends in.

Btw I went to Sakura 1 and 2 both sides are asking for VND200k for tips. Are that the normal rate now?

They are very insistent and showed faces when getting less. Getting upset myself too as the quality of service seemed going downward so i only give VND100k.
letting guest into somerset appt is not in line with the regulations and so a lot depends on the person on duty. The girls they allow in also depends on how loud she dress. At any time, the person on duty can either disallow entry to girls or inform you that the guest must leave be a certain time. Local authorities can perform spot check anytime and if prositution is found in their premise, all their heads will be chopped and you will be in trouble too. So becarful and this has nothing to do with whether you have a living room with washing machine and small kitchen.

Sakura girls are all quite spoilt already by brudders whom really allow themselves to be ripped off by them VND200k they face black black then its better to give VND100k and leave... still the same black face anyway.
Old 23-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hamchung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tengkiu deptrai4u,

PM already through. Tengkiu for upping me. BTW, what is "power" and what is the Samster (M) stand for har? M for Malaysia har?
Old 23-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mission was good!

CEO : Deptrai
CFO : ThunderPriest

8 brudders turned up..

The rest pls submit FR.
Hello NEIGHBOUR...

Wishing you a Merry X'mas!!!!!! HAve fun and take care....
Old 23-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nunca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sakura girls are all quite spoilt already by brudders whom really allow themselves to be ripped off by them VND200k they face black black then its better to give VND100k and leave... still the same black face anyway.
After 3 unfun unsmiling lousy sessions, I gave up on Sakura 2. Or better, I'll wait til I learn some oki Viet to be able to swear at them.

There might be some hidden gems there, but it's just to painful to find them via trial and error.
Old 23-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamchung View Post
Tengkiu deptrai4u,

PM already through. Tengkiu for upping me. BTW, what is "power" and what is the Samster (M) stand for har? M for Malaysia har?
Read this:

http://thesbf.shop/536473-post1.html

I oso dun noe wat is the (M) for lei.. sori ah.
Old 24-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ActionSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Quite a fun nite it was too. All of us ended up at 28 Hang Thuyen. Haven't been back there for a while....
Good to see ya again bro deptrai.
Hi Bro TP,

Thanks for the taking the time to meet me that day, admist your busy schedules...and thanks for the tips about action seeking in Hanoi. Hehehe.. I did went to the Hotel's 24hr cafe that evening about 11pm...did saw quite a couple of gals streaming down about 11:30pm onwards, few of them across tables threw winks and nodded at me when I looked their way too...didn't talk to or got any action, as I was feeling too tired after the whole day..But wanted to check out what's available as reference for my next Hanoi trip..hopefully will be able to hang out with you if you got the time.hehehehe... Maybe bro Deptrai as well, if he's their same time.. Take care man! Cheerz!
Old 24-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionSeeker View Post
Hi Bro TP,

Thanks for the taking the time to meet me that day, admist your busy schedules...and thanks for the tips about action seeking in Hanoi. Hehehe.. I did went to the Hotel's 24hr cafe that evening about 11pm...did saw quite a couple of gals streaming down about 11:30pm onwards, few of them across tables threw winks and nodded at me when I looked their way too...didn't talk to or got any action, as I was feeling too tired after the whole day..But wanted to check out what's available as reference for my next Hanoi trip..hopefully will be able to hang out with you if you got the time.hehehehe... Maybe bro Deptrai as well, if he's their same time.. Take care man! Cheerz!
Anytime... call when you get too lonely in Hanoi...
Old 30-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
japcraver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Hanoi with CO from 1 - 5 Mar 09 Free and Easy !

First time going there ... any kind brudders here can recommend where to stay and places of interests ?

So far, i have heard alots about Halong Bay ... its will be in my itinereary

Was thinking of booking their local tour package when there, heard it's much cheaper that way.
Old 30-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japcraver View Post
Going to Hanoi with CO from 1 - 5 Mar 09 Free and Easy !

First time going there ... any kind brudders here can recommend where to stay and places of interests ?

So far, i have heard alots about Halong Bay ... its will be in my itinereary

Was thinking of booking their local tour package when there, heard it's much cheaper that way.
if you are going with CO, i think u better let CO decides where to stay and what to do. If your CO is not a Vietnamese, then you can book any hotels you want and no need to worry about guest friendly or not. If on budget, book local hotels at Hoan Kiem district, if got budget, then book Somerset Plaza, Daewoo Hotel, Sheraton, Fortuna...

booking of local tours such as Halong Bay and Perfume pagoda.. book locally in Hanoi is better, many tours agencies along the street.

If you both cannot speak Vietnamese, better to stay with tour group. Free and easy in Hanoi is not the same as free and easy in Bangkok or KL. You could get chopped carrot every moment and have to go through a big hassle to sit down for a meal and order the dishes as not many people in Hanoi can speak English or Chinese.

Just a tip.. Hanoi best enjoyed without your CO .. ;-)
Old 30-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
japcraver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you both cannot speak Vietnamese, better to stay with tour group. Free and easy in Hanoi is not the same as free and easy in Bangkok or KL. You could get chopped carrot every moment and have to go through a big hassle to sit down for a meal and order the dishes as not many people in Hanoi can speak English or Chinese.

Just a tip.. Hanoi best enjoyed without your CO .. ;-)
Thanks bro deptrai4u ....

I know Hanoi best to enjoy without my CO

How i ended up going to Hanoi ? It's started with Tiger airways promotion... Not too sure i got a good deal ? I booked in Oct this year. Both ways only $28.00 per pax. For 2 persons $56 plus everything in Fuel, Airport tax and Insurance costs $440.

Headache now is looking for hotel to stay. Will consider your recommendation on Somerset Plaza, Daewoo Hotel, Sheraton, Fortuna...

Last night, went to Regent Hotel to attend an old friend's daughter wedding, happened to talk about this topic, he suggested to me this website : Vietnam travel, Vietnam tour,Tours in Vietnam, Sinh Cafe Travel Vietnam, Daily Tours, Open Tours, Open tour, Sai Gon Tour, Halong Tour,Vietnam Tours, Vietnam Travels, Car rental, Halong Tours, Halong Bay, Nha Trang tour, Nha Trang tours, Hoi An Tours
Old 30-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

had discover there many hotel not allow to bring girl back
Old 30-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
had discover there many hotel not allow to bring girl back
All hotels in Vietnam officially cannot bring girls back in one. And somemore recently there has been announcement that the government will step up on their efforts to curb prostitutions. So beware....

If u have problem getting hotel that allows you to bring in girls, PM me and I shall see how I can be of help in Hanoi.
Old 30-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japcraver View Post
Thanks bro deptrai4u ....

I know Hanoi best to enjoy without my CO

Last night, went to Regent Hotel to attend an old friend's daughter wedding, happened to talk about this topic, he suggested to me this website : Vietnam travel, Vietnam tour,Tours in Vietnam, Sinh Cafe Travel Vietnam, Daily Tours, Open Tours, Open tour, Sai Gon Tour, Halong Tour,Vietnam Tours, Vietnam Travels, Car rental, Halong Tours, Halong Bay, Nha Trang tour, Nha Trang tours, Hoi An Tours
The SinhCafe website is ok. Their prices is a little more than others (just a tinie weenie bit higher) but their quality is consistent. However, when u arrive in Hanoi and walk in the street, you will be surprised by the number of Sinh Cafe Tour Guide shops... and most of them are fakes. So beware....
Old 31-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The SinhCafe website is ok. Their prices is a little more than others (just a tinie weenie bit higher) but their quality is consistent. However, when u arrive in Hanoi and walk in the street, you will be surprised by the number of Sinh Cafe Tour Guide shops... and most of them are fakes. So beware....
You the man...............Happy New Year bro dep trai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1