The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 05-07-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Fun without actual penetration? Did you shoot your load or you are just very discipline?
If she's all wet and slippery, 'accidental' slip in is almost definite.
Yes no actual penetration. I did not shoot during the rub. Very very wet and i teased her about it. hahahah! Finished with cim in the end.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Yes no actual penetration. I did not shoot during the rub. Very very wet and i teased her about it. hahahah! Finished with cim in the end.
That is a good finishing also.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 06-07-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

holland village got raided yesterday. anyone got caught?

also the girls have contraceptive pills. means they got do raw?
Old 06-07-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
holland village got raided yesterday. anyone got caught?

also the girls have contraceptive pills. means they got do raw?
How u know they have contraceptive pills? Need doctor prescription to buy?
Old 07-07-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
https://www.8world.com/singapore/hol...hments-2500901

警方还在现场发现许多相信跟卖淫有关的用品,包括润滑剂以及很多盒避孕药,不过未见常见的安全套。
Old 07-07-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
It was in the news.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Holland Village Sashimi Shop
Old 09-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Any bro encounter before your regular ML change work place from curtain joint to legit and clean spa that serves female customers too?

Do the regular ML still provide GQ? New work place has private room
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
csgohan4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a japanese girl fwb, who I had been seeing for a few years on/off. We usually would meet in a hotel for out meets as standard

On our second meet she had forgotten to bring her condoms and I didn't have any with me. I managed to persuade her I was clean and showed her my ID card as I work in health care and said we get tested.

(Which is technically true but usually when we start work but apart from HIV not for other STIs though, so half a truth)

She around 30+ in age and still had a very slim body with A+ breast, petite and could almost fit in your pocket kind of girl. Man I rode her hard that day and it felt good just good.

She said not to cum in side her as I normally CIM with her, but this was while she was riding me hard and it seemed difficult not to at the time, but she knew I was coming and quickly pulled out and jerked me off on her skirt.

Either way was one of my best nights and my legs were so weak I had to lie there for a while to catch my breathe.

On our subsequent meets, she allowed me to Cum inside her as we were both comfortable with each other and trusted one another. She said she was on the pill.

After 2 years or so, she retired and I had one last bonk and came inside her twice, once in missionary and once from behind. This time she allowed me to record our encounter on the understanding I would not share it. The way she groans and moves her hips even after I finished cumming in side was good, she would then suck my cock afterwards for a few mins to prolonged the ecstasy feeling.

Nothing lasts forever, cherish the present, you don't know the future
Old Today, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgohan4 View Post
I had a japanese girl fwb, who I had been seeing for a few years on/off. We usually would meet in a hotel for out meets as standard

On our second meet she had forgotten to bring her condoms and I didn't have any with me. I managed to persuade her I was clean and showed her my ID card as I work in health care and said we get tested.

(Which is technically true but usually when we start work but apart from HIV not for other STIs though, so half a truth)

She around 30+ in age and still had a very slim body with A+ breast, petite and could almost fit in your pocket kind of girl. Man I rode her hard that day and it felt good just good.

She said not to cum in side her as I normally CIM with her, but this was while she was riding me hard and it seemed difficult not to at the time, but she knew I was coming and quickly pulled out and jerked me off on her skirt.

Either way was one of my best nights and my legs were so weak I had to lie there for a while to catch my breathe.

On our subsequent meets, she allowed me to Cum inside her as we were both comfortable with each other and trusted one another. She said she was on the pill.

After 2 years or so, she retired and I had one last bonk and came inside her twice, once in missionary and once from behind. This time she allowed me to record our encounter on the understanding I would not share it. The way she groans and moves her hips even after I finished cumming in side was good, she would then suck my cock afterwards for a few mins to prolonged the ecstasy feeling.

correct just let it flow
Old Today, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgohan4 View Post

Envy to the max
Old Today, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
666lucifer999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy666lucifer999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Any bro encounter before your regular ML change work place from curtain joint to legit and clean spa that serves female customers too?

Do the regular ML still provide GQ? New work place has private room
Depends, if you're her regular most probably she will.

My first ever experience with ML was back in 2018. My friend recommended me a place at Jalan Besar one night after drinking. Being clueless and innocent she offered me a FJ after the massage, and she asked me if I wanted condom or not. Obviously when drunk I never think so I said no.

My first ML is my first raw ML. She even said "water inside!" when I sibei shiok already I didn't tell her when I finished my first one. Just deep breaths and tahan until my second shot 😆
Afterwards she cuddled me and gave me her number, telling me she likes me a lot and wants me to come again.

Few months later she said she moved to a different joint, legit place at Maxwell. And she still offered the same service.

After that second visit I discovered this site and Dome 1 where I can get my fix for big boobs so I didn't visit her anymore. Sometimes I wish I still keep her contact but oh well...
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666lucifer999 View Post

My first ever experience with ML was back in 2018. My friend recommended me a place at Jalan Besar one night after drinking. Being clueless and innocent she offered me a FJ after the massage, and she asked me if I wanted condom or not. Obviously when drunk I never think so I said no.

My first ML is my first raw ML. She even said "water inside!" when I sibei shiok already I didn't tell her when I finished my first one. Just deep breaths and tahan until my second shot 😆
Afterwards she cuddled me and gave me her number, telling me she likes me a lot and wants me to come again.

Few months later she said she moved to a different joint, legit place at Maxwell. And she still offered the same service.

After that second visit I discovered this site and Dome 1 where I can get my fix for big boobs so I didn't visit her anymore. Sometimes I wish I still keep her contact but oh well...
thank for share
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666lucifer999 View Post

Wow bro u must be handsome for offer raw on first visit and subsequent visit. How old and which nationality is the ML? Why so innocent
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
csgohan4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While in the area, I contacted my usual fixer who had a decent stock of girls and came across this pretty Japanese girl, she was only 450RM at the time

So I took a chance on her and met her in a hotel as standard.

I normally challenge Japanese girls with some Japanese, but before I could she spoke to me fluently in said language so I knew she was the real deal

She was medium height B- type breasts, smooth silky skin, wearing a white singlet and that next door type of look. Her pictures on the website were genuine but she looked better in the flesh.

After dispensing with the formalities, we showered together, had a brief massage, bbbj and then on came the rubber and I finished in missionary. We chatted a bit on translator app and we had a lot of interests and alot in common. This was only a 45 min shot as standard so time flew quick. but the chemistry was there which was promising

I saw her a second time but this time I thought what the heck, genuine Japanese and very good service, I went for x3 sessions in one go.

Only this time she was holding the unopened condom packet, she seemed a bit hesitant. So I took that as a cue to ask her if she didn't mind we went raw and it felt more natural and better.

After a brief discussion she didn't want any extra money as a sweetner and she even showed me her contraceptive pills packet which was in Japanese, which turned me on even more.

Man it felt I hit another jackpot, only second time I raw a genuine hot Japanese girl.

She slid my cock inside her tight pussy and her juices her flowing. She used her pelvic muscles to grip even tighter as she slid backward and forward. With that CFM look and school girl like figure/face I didn't last long. After I came my cock was pulsating and she felt it as I moved it up and down while she getting some tissues and it turned her on and gave a few groans.

Instead of getting the tissues she rode me some more and made cum again without getting off which is a first for me. Normally I can only manage once and rarely twice with difficulty. Gave her a big tip as courtesy

I saw her another 2 times before she went back to Japan, the one time instead of servicing me on the bed, she took my hand and led me to the large mirror near the bed, gave me bbbj while I was standing and her kneeling to get me primed and hard, that sight alone seeing her head sliding back and forth, bobbing up and down my cock made me want to cum, then she turned around with the mirror in front of her and asked me to glide it into her tight pussy.

Oh boy this was a sight and certainly a memory I will cherish forever, banging her from behind, raw, while seeing her face in the mirror omg, you got to try this position bros. The cum was just gushing out after I pulled out, that sight alone must have sent my DNA production facilities into overdrive.

I went back 6 months later hoping she would be there, but fate was not kind to me. She started work the day after I flew back home, sad.

I also took a short video of us but she was really reluctant and stopped it short after, so I don't want to undo all that hard work developing that rapport with her which allowed me to raw her.

My only regret is not getting her contact so I could tell her when I was in town.

Tested myself when I got back and still clean, hope it remains that way while I raw my wife. I usually don't Raw any other apart from Japanese as I know they will likely be clean. Korean I would also consider, but that's another story for another time. I wouldn't mind going Raw with SG/MY but not had the opportunity/time nor bank balance to do so as I understand they are expensive and take longer to gain their trust and I am not exactly packing a 6 pack and Brad Pitt looks either.

Last edited by csgohan4; Today at 07:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1