The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.com/lemon-massage-fj/

anyone try before?
Old 10-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
beatriz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=603198

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=602537

Don't know to choose which one for massage.....
both says good experience in massage club / massage parlor
Old 10-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 18
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://liltigersden.com/distinctive/
always wanted to try her, anyone can verify
full nude massage? like no panties?
4g roaming signal strong? or just 3g?
Tried her during her previous stint

My thought of an inner Mongolian girl with sharp facial features, long legs, fair skin and big neh neh were not disappointed. Still looks better than most girls from the south like Hunan or Sichuan

Svc wise is ok. Not spectacular
Old 10-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Facundo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/dou-dou/

anyone tried her before? ML providing BBBJ. More n more choices.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
She looks pretty but this is a massage thread leh, and she does not offer AR
Old 10-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
richie_hunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Mayee (Shenhua 69) recently and I just want to say that she is indeed an Ang Pai. She is a sweetie pie and in fact I’d describe her as a chilli padi. In every sense of the word, she is petite, hot, full of energy, chatty, animated, jovial and more… Not only did I get a very good massage, I was also very amused and entertained throughout. Believe me, she can chat non-stop and is very open about her own life and experiences. With me, she talked about her previous stints here, how her massage techniques have changed over time. In fact, she demonstrated how she used to massage in the past, and comparing with how she is doing now, it has improved significantly. She also talked about the time when she felt fat and was very determined to lose weight by jogging regularly for three months. She also told me how she and her sister being the only children in the family helped to build their house in the village by roughing it out, carrying cement and bricks, etc. Haha…. And many more stories if you have the time and are in the mood to listen. Throughout, I did not find her boastful with these stories, instead I felt that she is very genuine.

What I enjoyed most and find it unique was her HDLY. In most of my experiences, I had to stick up my butt, but in her case, she rested my legs on her thighs – me in a wheel-burrow position if you can visualise. I could just relaxed in this way while she took her time to do the HDLY and pamper my didi. She would also play with your AH if you allow her to heighten your enjoyment. She took her time to stroke the fire in my didi. Of course, her famed inverted nipples and now slim waist were also a beauty to behold. Her passion and intimacy in the sensual stimulation were just too much for me to withhold and I soon reached the point of no return in unbridled ecstasy. Instead of using tissue paper to contain my load of armies, she told me to just shoot into her palm as she wanted me to have the unrestrained feeling. I also want to mention that she will help you to undress, hang up your clothes neatly, dry up after shower and dress up, just like how your mistress would do. Be warned, you can be easily KCed, as she is very warm and unpretentious. I give her full marks for her attitude and am looking forward to my RTM as she also mentioned that she is going to experiment with new stuff.

Last edited by richie_hunkie; 10-05-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by telefan View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/ini/

Finally got a chance to tried INI.
Really is godlike sia... one of the best few ML around... jin chio... my type
GFE is gao gao max. auto roam is 4g. location is discreet.
Shall not describe too much.... must try then know 1.

I have tried many many ML, INI is one of the best, will RTM asap

all category is 9.9/10 , no need too much intro, those bros who have tried her should know how good she is
She is not pretty but she definitely has the best ass in this arena.

Those who has tried her during her FL will understand but even without the FJ, she can still make it very enjoyable.

She is the elite in this field.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenneth1114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

Personally do find her petite in size (cute), looks cheerful and positive and pretty with light make up on.

During her hj, she will strip partially naked and give me those gfe feeling (playful and not commercial at all). She even spread her legs and show me her pussy while hj-ing and very tempted. Did grab her nipples and butt while she whacked me till i cum.

Trust me, she did make ppl relax and will insist send you till downstairs though i ask her not to go down (indeed pro)...will rtm soon and take care of her ya, bros!
Old 11-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It seems like there have been quite a few good ladies recently. So it was difficult to choose out of the many options. But nevertheless, decided to try out Dear Ivy. Took quite a while for me to contact her though.

Appearance wise, I would say it is really similar to the picture itself, the girl whom greeted me on the door looked exactly the same as the one reflected in the portal. In terms of location, bros who drive should be quite pleased with the ample parking spaces around the venue. For the others who don't, nearest MRT is around a 10 minute walk from the nearest station.

PLUS POINTS:
- Figure! Nice tear-dropped breasts with perky nipples on a skinny figure= Dream come true.
- GFE. It felt like I was talking to a friend as we got to know one another. Somehow I like the way she whines. She has pretty unique nicknames for her regular customers too saved on her phone.
- Combination of BBBJ + HJ was pretty good.
-Attitude wise, I believed she listened really well and also took in advice quite seriously as we finished.

MINUS POINTS
- Could see that she was quite tired throughout the session. Though she did apologize before and after the session, I was quite sure the session would be better if she was a bit more energetic.
- Massage wise, non existent. She did acknowledge it, so we headed to the sensual part pretty quickly!

Would rate this a 8,
since I have a soft spot for nice breasts and the sensual experience as a whole. However, for bros looking for a solid massage, I don't think she is someone whom I will recommend though.

Anyway, can anyone make a recommendation for a SYT ML who could give a decent massage? Would appreciate the help and recommendations!
Old 11-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuajl1 View Post
It seems like there have been quite a few good ladies recently. So it was difficult to choose out of the many options. But nevertheless, decided to try out Dear Ivy. Took quite a while for me to contact her though.

Appearance wise, I would say it is really similar to the picture itself, the girl whom greeted me on the door looked exactly the same as the one reflected in the portal. In terms of location, bros who drive should be quite pleased with the ample parking spaces around the venue. For the others who don't, nearest MRT is around a 10 minute walk from the nearest station.

PLUS POINTS:
- Figure! Nice tear-dropped breasts with perky nipples on a skinny figure= Dream come true.
- GFE. It felt like I was talking to a friend as we got to know one another. Somehow I like the way she whines. She has pretty unique nicknames for her regular customers too saved on her phone.
- Combination of BBBJ + HJ was pretty good.
-Attitude wise, I believed she listened really well and also took in advice quite seriously as we finished.

MINUS POINTS
- Could see that she was quite tired throughout the session. Though she did apologize before and after the session, I was quite sure the session would be better if she was a bit more energetic.
- Massage wise, non existent. She did acknowledge it, so we headed to the sensual part pretty quickly!

Would rate this a 8,
since I have a soft spot for nice breasts and the sensual experience as a whole. However, for bros looking for a solid massage, I don't think she is someone whom I will recommend though.

Anyway, can anyone make a recommendation for a SYT ML who could give a decent massage? Would appreciate the help and recommendations!
Have you tried Hope ? SYT with decent massage skills and a hot body

Barely one week and has so many regular customers ? care to share some of the funny nicknames she gave ?
Old 11-05-2016, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post

Barely one week and has so many regular customers ? care to share some of the funny nicknames she gave ?
Guess the deadly skill is BBBJ
Old 11-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post

Well, I was quite surprised as well initially. Turns out that there are already bros who have already patronised her services a couple of times already, and she really takes the effort to know you better.

Not going to reveal the whole lot of nicknames though, but there was one number saved as 肚脐圆圆 LOL. Basically, someone with a round belly button. Wonder who could it be though?

Ah! Will try Hope out! Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 11-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuajl1 View Post
Well, I was quite surprised as well initially. Turns out that there are already bros who have already patronised her services a couple of times already, and she really takes the effort to know you better.

Not going to reveal the whole lot of nicknames though, but there was one number saved as 肚脐圆圆 LOL. Basically, someone with a round belly button. Wonder who could it be though?

Ah! Will try Hope out! Thanks for the recommendation!
LOL, round belly button. such details she also can take notice ?!

Thanks for your Ivy MR and Looking forward to your Hope MR . up you with my humble 6 points
Old 11-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Guess the deadly skill is BBBJ
yeah thats why the premium price
Old 11-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Clearly has a new pic and asked to pass a message ~ Good morning to everyone, and happy midweek
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1