The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 05-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Go sex workout lor Bro H.S ,can lose many calories haha...🤣
Old 05-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26823 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
Go sex workout lor Bro H.S ,can lose many calories haha...🤣
ya i alwiz do that but i doubt can lose many calories...
still got flabby stomach...
Old 05-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
ya i alwiz do that but i doubt can lose many calories...
still got flabby stomach...
Must carry the girl around like lifting weights. Then can lose weight. Train abs and thigh muscles
Old 05-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Must carry the girl around like lifting weights. Then can lose weight. Train abs and thigh muscles
u alwiz do dat bro? i no strength, later the girl carry me up lol...
Old 05-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Hi boys!
So what’s the FL of the week?
Any recommendations Bro Havana?
Jolene or Cindy from Armani?
Her Desire stable got some nice pix…
Old 05-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hi boys!
So what’s the FL of the week?
Any recommendations Bro Havana?
Jolene or Cindy from Armani?
Her Desire stable got some nice pix…
i not active for quite some time already bro...
better ask bro brad, he's the most active here...
Old 05-04-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i not active for quite some time already bro...
better ask bro brad, he's the most active here...
Wah lau i more than 1.5 month no bonk FL liao.. Now in sugar babe love..

I would say joleen is not bad la. Her skill good.. Cindy i no try before.

I just only feel joleen eyelashes too much la. But her neh neh solid.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
u alwiz do dat bro? i no strength, later the girl carry me up lol...
I tried once and the dick slip out hahaha... I forgot with who liao.

But fun what. Deeper penetration.

Got lady say doggy is more deep than missionary. Is it true? I thought missionary should also be quite deep consider putting her both legs on your shoulder beside ur head
Old 06-04-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a chance to meet Joleen today with so much anticipation. She indeed an attractive gal who well endowed breasts and a slim body.It was an out of the mind session. Literally was blown away by her bbbj, sensational. We make love with so much desire and lust and passion. Finally magical moment reaches to the climax when both of us cum together. Definitely this sexy Joleen a gem.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
I tried once and the dick slip out hahaha... I forgot with who liao.

But fun what. Deeper penetration.

Got lady say doggy is more deep than missionary. Is it true? I thought missionary should also be quite deep consider putting her both legs on your shoulder beside ur head
so far i've asked the girls, scissors is the deepest, coz mine not very big,
scissors feels the longest lol... mission and doggy the butt cheeks will
push against u a few mm...
Old 06-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
richan80 is Cool - loads of Potential

I met Kerry some time ago. She’s not for boobs lovers. But she’s tall, and sweet looking, especially with her dimple. I love that she’s a great conversationalist. I love that she’s a great kisser. We kissed so passionately and deeply throughout our whole session. And she moans and grabs the pillows in the most natural and seductive ways when I rubbed her clit, fingered her, and fucked her. She’s tight, and wet. Treat her right and you’ll get a lot of gfe. Very good session. Well worth the money.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by richan80 View Post
I met Kerry some time ago. She’s not for boobs lovers. But she’s tall, and sweet looking, especially with her dimple. I love that she’s a great conversationalist. I love that she’s a great kisser. We kissed so passionately and deeply throughout our whole session. And she moans and grabs the pillows in the most natural and seductive ways when I rubbed her clit, fingered her, and fucked her. She’s tight, and wet. Treat her right and you’ll get a lot of gfe. Very good session. Well worth the money.
This stable only does outcall right?
Old 07-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
richan80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
This stable only does outcall right?
I think so
Old 08-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Bj738 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, does anyone know whether Melissa and Pearlyn have really changed agent? Just wanna confirm that this is not any trap setup by maybe the police. Bro luxe have yet to reply.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bj738 View Post
Bro, does anyone know whether Melissa and Pearlyn have really changed agent? Just wanna confirm that this is not any trap setup by maybe the police. Bro luxe have yet to reply.
then better wait for his reply ba... weekends usually quite diff to get okts...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1