The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgJoe View Post
Milli from LTD http://liltigersden.com/milli/

Looks: Look more like 40 rather than 26
Boobs: Enhanced and sag
Massage: Doesnt know what she is doing, I also dunno what she is doing. Best part is she still complain her arms aching when she isnt even using any strength
HJ: Mechanical, just sit beside you to wank. Cannot touch keep saying pain/sensitive
GFE: None, I cut short the session and left within 30mins
RTM: What do you think?

I second the MR by Bro AvgJoe - my commando experience was similar.. and this is very uncharacteristic of a ML under LTG stable...disappointed and for sure no RTM as well.

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
I second the MR by Bro AvgJoe - my commando experience was similar.. and this is very uncharacteristic of a ML under LTG stable...disappointed and for sure no RTM as well.
Another such ML ... can see cannot touch .. cat 110 no stripping etc .. getting more such MLs on board our littke dot

Thanks for MR,bros.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 10-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute

is really not that hard to dig out their real unblur face. all around internet. pointing to milli opss, those like milf maybe can try her
try harder next time, look hot with the censor face but once i found out the real face, my bro when back to cave. no offense. i too straight forward
and for mint, she do look good, but no return for me =) enjoy
as for ini/aini. she hard to book? i think i was that lucky. message once for slot and the timeslot is 6 to 10 and ask location wise but too far for me need took 1hr+ trip down, so i cancel, and bro say her face is not same so outta my list.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Another such ML ... can see cannot touch .. cat 110 no stripping etc .. getting more such MLs on board our littke dot

Thanks for MR,bros.
lol money will always flow to the smart and dump the foolish
Old 10-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Fr for CLEARLY 清柠

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=595017

feeling rather bored, stressed and tired from all those work so texted her right after work. managed to get an 2 hours session confirmation from her during her little break in between her massages.

looks: 8/10 she's damn cute, syt feel where to find?
massage: 8.5/10 i have recently ditched my long term body masseur(the shop cost me 60/hour, so I rather top up 50 to get an additional HJ with this syt clearly) for clearly
location: G in the east, studio, stays alone. ace for me, car parking, bus, Mrt are all available at short throw away
body: she's very nice to hug with b cup boobies
JG: 8/10 im surprised she can do it well!
HJ: almost 9/10 guess a hell lot of bros have mentioned before... its so good..

pity she doesn't do add-on services for anyone... so i cant be bothered with those. but I'm super happy with this 2 hours session last night. strongly recommend bros to go for longer sessions to create a stronger bond of GFE..

RTM: of cos... been a regular since my first session with her!
Old 10-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post
She said her massage is self learn from when she visit massage parlor last time. Those masseurs will teach her and explain some knowledge to her. So by right she is actually uneducated in this aspect.
Your MR on her?
Old 10-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!
Re: Pink Nipples with Killer BBBJ + CIM

Sorry to hijack the FR but I concur with Bro charcoalfilter on his FR regarding the service provided by ML.

I am lucky to get an appt with her yesterday evening at last minute notice.
Location wise is quite atas to me but a bit inconvenience to Bro who drive.
Have to park at nearby HDB carpark and walk over. (about 5-8 min walk)
Got MRT nearby which seems nearer than driving there.

I normally don't cum easily when having HJ, not to mention CIM but I surrender to her CIM in 10 minutes.
I thot she will surrender 1st and proceed with HJ when she can't get me to CIM. I am quite surprised by my performance too.
That shows how good her BBBJ is. This is my 2nd CIM in years of cheonging.
Her stereo effects + eye contacts also helps with enhancing the CIM session.
She is definitely not a time watcher so we will get our full 60 min worth if we are punctual for the appt.

She confirm RTC at end of the month so look for her before you miss the chance.
RTM : Yes (comfirm + chop) before she RTC

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
2 occasions where I'll write a MR/FR for a FL are only when either she is AMAZING or she is terrible.

However, I just came back from an amazing session earlier on with:

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mo-mo/
http://sgfoxy.com/%E6%9D%8F%E5%AD%90-xingzi/
http://sglonelyguy.com/helen-massage/

I had to park at a nearby HDB block then walked over to her place using google map for about 5 minutes.

Upon reaching her place, she open the door clad in the black lingerie like the picture on her ads immediately gave my little brother a lot of feeling in my pants. She lives alone and her apartment & room isn't too messy or shabby. No funny smelling sheets or towel here.

She gave me a new towel, I washed up, lay down on her bed, with the massaging going on a normal queen size bed, she starts massaging without her top unlike some FLs which only take off the top upon request & some even ask for extra money! Her massage is definitely not piano and she packs a good strength as she is also doing massages back in PRC. She holds up a good conversation in Mandarin throughout the massage.

Her BM with those soft, supple C cups of hers are fantastic. She is such a teaser when I flipped over for her BM, she put her breasts right in front of my face and when I tried to suck on them, she move them away making me want to suck on them even more. She is so fair that her nipples are soooo pinkish like some japanese AV stars and I would want to book her as many times as I can before she RTC at the end of the month.

After the BM comes the tiger in her. While giving me a cat bath, she dirty talks right into my ear and licks my ears too. Upon giving me a cat bath, I realised that her tongue is stronger than those normal FLs whose cat bath feels just like a wet tissue going over your body.

When my little bro is all hard and ready for her to suck on, she teased me so badly kissed my little bro a few times then back to her cat bath when all I wanted was for her to suck on it!!!

Sucked and licked on my balls while she continues to tease me and kiss on my little bro while I patiently waited for her to give me a bbbj. She definitely loves to tease and then finally she starts her bbbj! All this time while licking/sucking on my balls and little bro, she gave me eye contact 95% of the time. Bros who love eye contact would definitely enjoy this as much as I did.

I tried as hard as I could to control but the deed was done and I CIM in her mouth within 10 minutes and she said that my stamina wasn't too bad as she told me that she have many customers that had CIM within 5 minutes. As I CIM, she continued sucking until I my little bro was too sensitive from all that cumming (plus points here).

After the deed was done, she went to rinse her mouth with listerine mouth wash (another plus points here as I like hygienic FLs) while I washed up first. She then washed up after.

All these while she didn't use her phone until I allowed her to during our break. For bros who like a high level of GFE, she will hug you, cuddle with you and kiss you a lot during the break and/or until the time is up as this is what I have experienced earlier.

She is not a time watcher as I overstayed about 10-15 minutes. Then only she told me that there isn't anyone after me for the day as I rushed to shower and wear my clothes.

Even though she was having her period, her massage strength, service attitude was top notch & even better than some ang pais.

Kudos to her!

MR report:

Looks: 8.5/10 (85%-90% resemblance to her photos in her ad)
Body: 7.5/10 (normal body)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (Good C cups with very fair pink nipples. Such a nice sight to fondle with and to suck on)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Not the best I've had but she is better than average)
Autoroam: Limited to 3G as she had her period and I didn't venture much down south
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 11/10 (This is where she excels best with CIM. If you love the eye contact when a FL blows you, and continues to suck after you CIM, she is definitely the one.)
GFE: 11/10

RTM: YES YES YES YES YES YES

I am only going to RTM her as she will be my permanent fixture this whole month of May as I would want her killer BBBJ and to suck on her pink gems as often as possible before she RTC at the end of this month!!

Bros out there do support her, take care of her and enjoy this amazing diamond gem while you can before she RTC!!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!

Posting my first MR on the forum. Here to post my MR for Kaylee after seeing the hype that's been going around about her. Just finished a session with her a few hours ago. Man she is popular and hard to book.

http://liltigersden.com/kaylee/

Location was discreet, very little traffic even when i was there in the broad daylight. The apartment was very clean. Can tell that a girl lives there given all the female products on the table (mostly make up). Showered on my own in separate bathroom as most might know that she os staying with another ang pai. But rest assure they are very considerate and u dont need to worry that your naked ass will be seen by the other bro. Hahaha.

Kaylee is a pretty lady with proportionate body. She was wearing a super short top and skirt that day. Massage was quite hard for my liking at first but kaylee was patient and adjusted accordingly after sounding off. But can tell she quite skilled. Throughout the massage she kept joking and chatting with me, found her to be a very nice and friendly lady. Sometimes quite cheeky also but its in a good way la.

Sensual started with finger teasing. For some reason i like hers more than other ml probably because hers had more strength. Not to say that she squeeze damn hard or what but some other ml make so soft till i feel like its a tickle. Lol. Sorry me no like tickle la ps bros. Finger teasing touched me on the right spots. From hands to earlobe and back and leg. All movement v smooth. Then comes hdly in doggy style sibei shiok with her hands glide here glide there. Lol.come to hj i think its good that she dont put too much oil. I am slow shooter and dont like too much oil.she didnt want to remove her top today leh maybe she dont like me. Alot of hugs and kisses were given. Haha.but she was very patient with me. Can tell she was tired from the hj because in the end was quit mechanical and hard. She told me 太强了 打到我手女子酸. Went to wash up and she told me still got time even though i am sure it was a bit overrun (maybe she guilty hahahaha) so ask me lie down do some head massage. V shiok.

Even though sensual not as good as i expect but i must still say its above average. kaylee is a nice lady and she has good mannerism. I think that makes up for the hj. Haha.

Think its value for money leh cos of good attitude. Bros pls take care of her be patient she really v busy. Haha.

Rtm: yes but i wan to try her jie jie first.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=601444

just sharing my positive FR with this ML.
look: my type. 100% same as photo.
Figure: not for boobs lover. but nice figure. smooth skin, lickable legs. haha.
hj: the sensual part is quite long, tease you for 10-15 min before getting to the hj.
roam: for me, managed 4g roaming. just test water.
not time watcher, stay exactly 60min.

ML service is good, but i realised u have to lead her abit to get the most fun experience.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://liltigersden.com/distinctive/
always wanted to try her, anyone can verify
full nude massage? like no panties?
4g roaming signal strong? or just 3g?
Old 10-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13491499

read the previous MRs and you will know...

Old 10-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytyty View Post
Posting my first MR on the forum. Here to post my MR for Kaylee after seeing the hype that's been going around about her. she didnt want to remove her top today leh maybe she dont like me. Alot of hugs and kisses were given. Haha.but she was very patient with me. Can tell she was tired from the hj because in the end was quit mechanical and hard. She told me 太强了 打到我手女子酸. Went to wash up and she told me still got time even though i am sure it was a bit overrun (maybe she guilty hahahaha) so ask me lie down do some head massage. V shiok.

Even though sensual not as good as i expect but i must still say its above average. kaylee is a nice lady and she has good mannerism. I think that makes up for the hj. Haha.

Think its value for money leh cos of good attitude. Bros pls take care of her be patient she really v busy. Haha.

Rtm: yes but i wan to try her jie jie first.
She told me once a customer tried to rape her. I think she's now a little cautious about first-time customers. Based on my experience, she'll be much more playful if she is familiar with you and believes you won't bully her.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Since we're talking about Kaylee, here's my overdue MR for her:-

Looks: 9/10 (damn chio) was wearing nurse uniform
Bod: Tall (1.7m) and meaty at the right places, nice tits & ass
Boobs: 8/10 (C cuppers)
Massage: 7/10 was relaxing, not strong enough for my liking but hey we're not there for this right..
BM: never try
HJ: 8/10, coupled with squeezing those lovely c-cuppers in your hand (be gentle)
GFE: 9/10 Super chatty and friendly, really don't mind being friends with her
RTM: planning, as bro above said does more visits equate to better treatment?

Overall, my simple MR for Kaylee is quite similar to what other bros have experienced. limited roaming (non-nude) but makes up for it with her friendly attitude.

Cheers~

Old 10-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Finally got a slot with Crystal after failing 4 times earlier:
www.shenhua69.com/ccrystal/

Looks: not bad definitely attractive (7.5/10)
Body: wow very slim and nice (8/10)
Massage: not bad considering she is not formerly trained, she says she learnt from those masseur whom she visit for her own massage then practice on her mom (7/10)
Sensual: she is not very good at it but so pretty and sexy also can lah (6/10)
HJ: not much pattern and she was apologetic I never came. (6/10)
RTM: probably because she is very attractive, nice and sincere
Old 10-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polanski View Post
She told me once a customer tried to rape her. I think she's now a little cautious about first-time customers. Based on my experience, she'll be much more playful if she is familiar with you and believes you won't bully her.
Thanks for the advise bro! Sounds like i bobian need to rtm already hahahaha. But seriously dont know why got ppl cannot respect others' personal boundaries.jialat leh. Hai.

Bros planning to visit Kaylee pls take good care of her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1