The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
geneo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeneo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi bros. I got married in Vietnam 3 months ago. It was a tedious and challenging procedure. Was really an experience.

Have been traveling up to visit my bx every month. She is working there. But I intend to bring her over to sg in the near future.

Is there a need to get ROM in Singapore? Or I can just convert the wedding certificate that I'd obtain in VN?
Old 18-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post

Another example my current vb in vn, teaching her budgeting skills. If you outspend, too bad I will not give u more. That is to prepare her mindset that yes I can provide for u to a limit but no I am not atm. And she is prepared to accept not going out. She had been staying at home watching tv and learning english for past 10 days. Got tracker in phone to check just in case.
While I may be providing some financial support to my vb, I refrain from checking or monitoring her out of respect to another human, just like I don't like others to monitor me. But unfortunately some of her respond do let me start to suspect... difficult balancing act ... 放下自在?
Old 18-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneo View Post
Hi bros. I got married in Vietnam 3 months ago. It was a tedious and challenging procedure. Was really an experience.

Have been traveling up to visit my bx every month. She is working there. But I intend to bring her over to sg in the near future.

Is there a need to get ROM in Singapore? Or I can just convert the wedding certificate that I'd obtain in VN?
congratulations...

just translate your Vn ROM to english...and show to the ICA when you try to apply your bx LTVP/LTVP, PR, Citizen...

dun mind share with us where you met your bx and what is she working in Vietnam....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
congratulations...

just translate your Vn ROM to english...and show to the ICA when you try to apply your bx LTVP/LTVP, PR, Citizen...

dun mind share with us where you met your bx and what is she working in Vietnam....
I got married in VN 11 years ago and damm... it was seriously very troublesome. I guess they have not changed all these years.

Yes you are right Bro H88. Just translate your VN ROM cert into English, there is no need to ROM in Singapore again. VN marriage cert is recognized in Singapore.
Old 18-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I got married in VN 11 years ago and damm... it was seriously very troublesome. I guess they have not changed all these years.

Yes you are right Bro H88. Just translate your VN ROM cert into English, there is no need to ROM in Singapore again. VN marriage cert is recognized in Singapore.
i remembered by hard...think there is at least 20 times answers here...think shysaint answered at least 5 times....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
While I may be providing some financial support to my vb, I refrain from checking or monitoring her out of respect to another human, just like I don't like others to monitor me. But unfortunately some of her respond do let me start to suspect... difficult balancing act ... 放下自在?
I do tried do phone tracking to her hp and after she found out and she cancel it by either herself or friends helping her.. later she quarrel wif me till like end of the world..
Suspicion is unavoidable coz she is a VB...
So I usually calls her and listen to the sounds from the background to determined her location that she told me is correct..
Old 18-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
I do tried do phone tracking to her hp and after she found out and she cancel it by either herself or friends helping her.. later she quarrel wif me till like end of the world..
Suspicion is unavoidable coz she is a VB...
So I usually calls her and listen to the sounds from the background to determined her location that she told me is correct..
Tracking by GPS is not very accurate, especially when the 3G signals in VN is kind of weak. For example , she could have told you she's at Ben Thanh Market but in actual fact, she's at nearby Hotel banging away....
Old 18-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It make no sense if you need to monitor another person in order to be with her.
Old 18-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Tracking by GPS is not very accurate, especially when the 3G signals in VN is kind of weak. For example , she could have told you she's at Ben Thanh Market but in actual fact, she's at nearby Hotel banging away....
Hahaha... very true... dats why I usually confirmed by spot check once a while to the exact location told and checked locally but if in VN is very hard to tell lo..
But now no chance to check liao..
Old 18-10-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
It make no sense if you need to monitor another person in order to be with her.
Its really doesn't make any sense at all to monitor her if from my point of views but from so many shared experience from bros and my 1st ex vb... its really makes sense and its true too by what many bros shared here...
Old 18-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually I dun bother to check. Just an option but never use at all yet.
Old 18-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Actually I dun bother to check. Just an option but never use at all yet.
actually if she still wants the support, she should try to gain trust.
my vb once said something that I realize it is not in her agenda to show the person that pay for her whatever need$$, the proof, e.g see doctor, buy something. at times, when try to ask about it, she also reluctant to give details.. and that raise suspicion
Old 18-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually if she still wants the support, she should try to gain trust.
my vb once said something that I realize it is not in her agenda to show the person that pay for her whatever need$$, the proof, e.g see doctor, buy something. at times, when try to ask about it, she also reluctant to give details.. and that raise suspicion
So far so good for mine. What she buy she show me. Overspend stay home. Still under observation period anyway.

Worse case preparing for plan b and c in progress concurrently.
Old 19-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Its really doesn't make any sense at all to monitor her if from my point of views but from so many shared experience from bros and my 1st ex vb... its really makes sense and its true too by what many bros shared here...
Bro after what happened, it dun make any sense now... move on to greener pastures... u find happiness.

Ps: It's really very mentally tiring to check on ur love one..
Old 19-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Bro after what happened, it dun make any sense now... move on to greener pastures... u find happiness.

Ps: It's really very mentally tiring to check on ur love one..
Fully agreed...mentally tiring to constantly checking...

So keep investment to min and slow increase if you can find yourself to trust.

Anyway trusting a vb takes time never will achieve more than 30% max from what i see in the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1