The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

spurs 2 newcastle 0

lennon, bale. a day of the wingers!

the kaboul and tiote head bash that led to a red for kaboul is totally unfair for spurs becos both were aggressive but tiote didnt get anything.

espn
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew hailed the performances of Bale and Lennon, who were Spurs' biggest threat throughout.
"Their pace down the flanks was probably the difference between the two sides," said the Newcastle boss. "The pace they have can undo you and your discipline as a back four and you want that in your team, you want that directness."

so mike ashley wanted an experienced manager to lead newcastle, and alan pardew is the man. the same man who led charlton when they were relegated from the top flight a while back.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs 2 newcastle 0

espn
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew hailed the performances of Bale and Lennon, who were Spurs' biggest threat throughout.
"Their pace down the flanks was probably the difference between the two sides," said the Newcastle boss. "The pace they have can undo you and your discipline as a back four and you want that in your team, you want that directness."
Bro,

You are rite man.

Below the match report from Espn:
[http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=293095&cc=4716

Man City is really gaining momentum. Tevez is on fire, Balotelli got a hat-trick against Villa this morning. Not a good sign for Spurs. On the other hand, Chelski looks as if they can't find their ski in snow. Hopefully, it will work out for Spurs. We are above Chelski, for now, at 4th position.

Looking forward to seeing how both Chelski and Arsenal perform tomorrow morning (S'pore time). Arsenal is gaining momentum too. As for Chelski, Ray Wilkins seems to hold on to the key to the locker where the ski are. No offence Chelsea fans, just joking.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 30-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

You are rite man.

Below the match report from Espn:
[http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=293095&cc=4716

Man City is really gaining momentum. Tevez is on fire, Balotelli got a hat-trick against Villa this morning. Not a good sign for Spurs. On the other hand, Chelski looks as if they can't find their ski in snow. Hopefully, it will work out for Spurs. We are above Chelski, for now, at 4th position.

Looking forward to seeing how both Chelski and Arsenal perform tomorrow morning (S'pore time). Arsenal is gaining momentum too. As for Chelski, Ray Wilkins seems to hold on to the key to the locker where the ski are. No offence Chelsea fans, just joking.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
I forget to add that this 2-0 win against Newcastle is our first clean sheet. A very precious clean sheet after 18 EPL games of conceding at least 1 goal. Now is the sharpness of killing of opposition/s, the goal to shot ratio must improve as this will only add to the results that we need.

Hopefully, this can motivate the player as a stout goalkeeper & defence will allow the rest team to be assured that we can manage any situation if the strikers can kill off opposition/s with their goals to shot ratio improved.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

The report below is how Harry feels about our festive season performance:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...er-020111.html

Our second consecutive clean sheet. Generally not a game to be too proud of, but the performance by Dawson in maybe his third/fourth game secure our 2nd consecutive clean sheets points to the direction the Dawson's presence means a lot to us. Be it partnering with King, Gallas, Kaboul or Bassong, he has shown that he has a stabilising effect to the team especially Gomes.

Let's hope that our travel to Goodison Park on Wednesday will be a fruitful one.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Our second consecutive clean sheet. Generally not a game to be too proud of, but the performance by Dawson in maybe his third/fourth game secure our 2nd consecutive clean sheets points to the direction the Dawson's presence means a lot to us. Be it partnering with King, Gallas, Kaboul or Bassong, he has shown that he has a stabilising effect to the team especially Gomes.

Let's hope that our travel to Goodison Park on Wednesday will be a fruitful one.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
haha bro, dawson is the toast of spurs now aint he. if i heard correctly, he is last seasons spurs player of the year!

Bale decides London derby - Tottenham 1 Fulham 0

beckham for spurs? what do you think bro?
is spurs gonna be more glamorous?

Escape from L.A.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Spurs Folks,

Wondering whether Beckham gimmick is a good idea. Our Spurs boys are getting some recognition for their play that has flair and potential for staying at the top 6 of the League. Having Beck in the team might bring about alot of ego clashes. It is certainly true that this brings in alot of glamour, though I dont see how this will benefit in the long run. After a 3-month trial, gate receipts will rise, but the quality of play? Dunno, it's a bit dicey.

Better that Spurs maintain it's status quo and work from there. That is GENUINE team effort to make it on their own with lots of credibility and value. They had done well last year on that basis.

So, I might not be too inclined on Beck. What say you guys? Make sense?
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 04-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
After a 3-month trial, gate receipts will rise, but the quality of play? Dunno, it's a bit dicey.

Better that Spurs maintain it's status quo and work from there. That is GENUINE team effort to make it on their own with lots of credibility and value. They had done well last year on that basis.

So, I might not be too inclined on Beck. What say you guys? Make sense?
i agree with you bro, whether becks is gonna improve play is a big question. harry mentioned becks' is the type of play that will find crouchy's head, but we are talking about a 35 year old now, not the real madrid no.23 that helped the great ronaldo scored from the head on so many occasions.

jamie is the one who informed old harry about becks' interest, i hope harry will check out the salary expectation first. players like vdv and bale should be paid 200 a week if he should pay becks anywhere near 80.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Castrol,

Spurs is not a place for a 35-year old sort of "has-been". If I were Harry, I would like to thank him for the "offer", but better to have a beer with him instead. The team have found their tempo. The results proved it.

It is a miracle that Spurs turned around from a really bad last season to earn a place in Europe.

So shall we say, "Beck, come for a beer, but after that...please go back to Galaxy." ?

His name is not exciting.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 06-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

everton 2 spurs 1

perhaps too much beer for the lily whites.

Benjani scores his side's third goal

blackburn 3 liverpool 1
it seems liverpool is not gonna pose any challenge to the champions league placings, unless they sack roy and get players who can play like dalglish and souness all in january.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
i agree with you bro, whether becks is gonna improve play is a big question. harry mentioned becks' is the type of play that will find crouchy's head, but we are talking about a 35 year old now, not the real madrid no.23 that helped the great ronaldo scored from the head on so many occasions.

jamie is the one who informed old harry about becks' interest, i hope harry will check out the salary expectation first. players like vdv and bale should be paid 200 a week if he should pay becks anywhere near 80.
Bro,

I am not too sure if Beckham will be signed for play only. I think Becks can contribute in terms of training because we know that becks is right footed and our right footed winger is often Lennon and everyone knows Lennon's crossing has not hit the type of accuracy like Bale.

Ego clashes wise, we do not need becks to be there to have that. Pavy, Palacios, Keane, VDV and etc... are big enough names to draw ego problems. I would like to see how he can contribute to our perspective to the crossing game.

Becks maybe over the hill, but his experience with the method to achieve the accuracy may come in handy to our already flying wings and dead ball situation.

Anyway, our lost at Goodison may be a blessing in disguise. Good enough for us to wake up and know that we are very beatable after a great christmas. At least it comes at a time where 4 of the top 5 did not achieve enough.

Let's hope we can be the first to inflict Man U their first defeat at WHL next Sunday, but first thing first is the FA Cup tie against Charlton this weekend.

I would like to see some of the rested players have a run. Krancjar, Corluka, Palacios, Keane, Bentley, Jenas, maybe Huddlestone and etc... play in this match. This is a great time to rest some tired legs without sacrificing any of our flair and talent. We need to learn to rotate players to achieve maximum effect.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 08-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

Let's hope we can be the first to inflict Man U their first defeat at WHL next Sunday, but first thing first is the FA Cup tie against Charlton this weekend.

I would like to see some of the rested players have a run. Krancjar, Corluka, Palacios, Keane, Bentley, Jenas, maybe Huddlestone and etc... play in this match. This is a great time to rest some tired legs without sacrificing any of our flair and talent. We need to learn to rotate players to achieve maximum effect.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
ok bro i just sms becks to try the S league for his 3 months vacation.

the last time spurs met charlton (or as far as i can recall), anderton put on a show to win 4-2 for spurs.

krancjar and keane are 2 big players not to play 1st team, i'd reckon we'll not see them in the squad after jan. i'd rather see robbie happy and scoring even if it means playing for a lower team. he's done enough for spurs. salute!
Old 10-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
krancjar and keane are 2 big players not to play 1st team, i'd reckon we'll not see them in the squad after jan. i'd rather see robbie happy and scoring even if it means playing for a lower team. he's done enough for spurs. salute!
Ha ha ha... Well said Bro.

I think Robbie suffered from the Liverpool move more than anyone else. Not to blame anyone, but he is just a scapegoat in the political whirlpool during his time there. I think Birmingham is where he is about to go to, hopefully, he can restart his career there.

As for Krancjar, he is a talent which I do not wish to see him go, he is a capable double for Modric or VDV when they are injured. I just hope that he is willing to wait for opportunity.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 10-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha ha... Well said Bro.

I think Robbie suffered from the Liverpool move more than anyone else. Not to blame anyone, but he is just a scapegoat in the political whirlpool during his time there. I think Birmingham is where he is about to go to, hopefully, he can restart his career there.

As for Krancjar, he is a talent which I do not wish to see him go, he is a capable double for Modric or VDV when they are injured. I just hope that he is willing to wait for opportunity.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
you're right bro, its halfway thru the season now, light injuries may start to accumulate. a great midfielder kranjcar may be needed sooner rather than later.

anyway i prefer kranjcar over jenas in central mid. kranjcar is more combative, has better vision in passing, and definitely scores more than jenas.
what do you think bro?

spurs 3 charlton 0
cruise at the lane! see you in 4th round!

Jermain Defoe celebrates one of his two goals
Old 17-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

spurs 0 man utd 0

its the old jinx with man utd, cant beat them. well at least they get a red card.

Old 18-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..old jinx with man utd, cant beat them. well at least they get a red card.
Oi, oil sheikh... you guys are on a roll this season. Yeah, you could also have ended our unbeaten run.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1