The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 16
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

This is the one, my sex goddess.
Indonesian Chinese living in Jakarta.

If I can only keep one pussy besides my wife, this would be the one.
We are still in contact and fuck whenever she is here in SG or me over in Indonesia.

She is 10 years older than me.
She is a single mom to a teen girl.

This pic was taken in 2018, when I visited her in Jakarta.
She was 56 then.
She looks younger for her age.

Hot as fuck.
She lives her life like a Tai Tai.
Taking really good care of her body.

We have maintained our relationship rock solid for almost 10 years now.
She was already divorced when we met.
She was 50 and I was 40.

We met at a seminar at KL, Malaysia.
She visits SG often and she will stay for a week every time, we fuck like crazy every time.

I don’t visit Jakarta as often as she does SG, but she is always very appreciative of the effort I make to go there.
She will shower me like a royalty there.

That is also the big difference between having a relationship with a SYT, married woman, MILF and older women.

Old 18-04-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

If u have read my opinion on getting such ladies earlier u will notice that these ladies that I just shared.
We got to know each other through a social circle.

She was my colleague’s wife.
She has been observing me before making her moves.

She and I were volunteers at Love Kuching Project.
She too observed me before letting her guard and panties down for me.

She, my sex goddess used the weekend seminar to observe me and decided I was worth the try.

All of them gave me the ‘come try me’ sign the moment we started socializing.
My advice, if u keep your social circle wide enough.

Don’t put up walls around u.
Be patient, don’t rush and play it cool not hard to get, just cool.

Paced yourself, be confident not desperate.
Again, not hard to get.

Take it slow, confident and be smooth about it.
U will become a pussy-bait.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
Those that bite will worth your time and effort.
And they will be the one worth holding onto.

My humble sharing as a Uncle-has been
Old 18-04-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sbfblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was in my mid 20ish, the term FwB was popular and since i have never had any FwB before, so i tried looking for it. back then its pretty easy to get girls on apps like beetalk, okcupid etc. all before tinder came along.

so i managed to find some young milf (early 30ish to year 40ish) local woman in such app, and since i was younger, i guess i was fresh meat to these hungry woman who somehow decide to cheat on their husband. of course i took the opportunity to fuck them.

the best one i had is she was 31 and i was 27 back then, although she got kind of disappointing boob but her pussy make up for it. it was one of the best tasting one ( compared to all my gfs i have tasted before) and she knows how to fuck the hell out of me. she also allow me to cream her.

we broke thing up in 6 month time, because she suddenly afraid of her husband finding things out. the last i checked after a long time, she work in the same company as me and she gotten herself a new man. i guess she divorced her ex.

my take is that, many 30ish to 40ish woman who come into such app has problem in their rs, they are seeking some comfort there. i also happen to find the best fuck i ever had from beetalk, from a thai milf. she was in her mid 30ish and her husband was a loser as she speaks. she also allow me to creampie her, the awesome part of it is that i guess she fuck so much before, she know how to properly rock the cock and make it cum, she can control her pussy grip strength and it felt heaven. which i have never met someone like that before. she went back to thai after divorcing her loser. i saw her recently in tik tok, she is with a new hub and look happy.

i have since stop fooling around and now i'm just lurking in the forum like most here. didn't regret fooling around in these apps. happen to get the best tasting pussy and best pussy at fuck. remembering it till i'm dead. lol
Old 18-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a keeper bro...I always have a thing for Indonesian or Thai Chinese ladies......and always wonder if I had went to either capital cities to work, things would be different now...

And yes, they love to pamper their man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

This is the one, my sex goddess.
Indonesian Chinese living in Jakarta.

That is also the big difference between having a relationship with a SYT, married woman, MILF and older women.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
My fwb told me her husband found out about us and we ended our relationship of many years. Any one have similar experience to share and how you started. Will share my story later when free.
What happened to her maariage?
Old 19-04-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
This is a keeper bro...I always have a thing for Indonesian or Thai Chinese ladies......and always wonder if I had went to either capital cities to work, things would be different now...

And yes, they love to pamper their man...
I do also want to highlight we have very good ‘material’ here in SG too.
The first one on the top, a local. She is only 2 years younger than me.
But we just can’t click on the same level.
She only wants physical satisfaction out of our relationship.
That is why after fucking for 5 months, I distant myself.
She is those that wants to make herself, your world.
She gets what she wants and whenever she wants it.
As I mentioned in my earlier post, we keep in contact, but we haven’t fucked for about 4 years.
Yet she still send my pics of her teasing me very often.

The second one is also a local. She is 15 years younger than me.
But we click on the mentality level.
She makes me, her world.
That is the difference.
We are still fucking but not as much as before when she was with her ex-husband.
She has remarried and we still fuck.

The last one, which is my gem is Indonesian Chinese.
I think she is what she is to me because we met when she was 50 years old.
She is older than me by 10 years.
She would have gotten enough life experiences to discern the better qualities of life.
She makes me, her universe. That is the big difference among these 3 women.
It has been 10 years and we are still going strong.
We vacationed overseas together at least twice a year before Covid.
Been to US, Greece, Prague and many more all-expenses paid for by her.
She also splurges gifts at me willingly.
Her reason for all these, she wants to feel less guilty for taking my time away from my family.
This is one of her qualities that make me keep her, maintain our relationship and arrangement the way that she loves it.
So yes, nationality plays a part in such a relationship. Age too.
But most importantly I think their character and expectation out of such a relationship determines if they are a keeper or not.
And that same goes for us to them.

Old 19-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed wholeheartedly...Not easy to find one that fits to a T, just like a perfect match of an organ donor...

Knows each others characteristics, behaviour and likes and donts...knows when to pull back and when to let go...and wont suffocate each other...

Perfect relationship..

Quote:

She would have gotten enough life experiences to discern the better qualities of life.
Her reason for all these, she wants to feel less guilty for taking my time away from my family.
This is one of her qualities that make me keep her, maintain our relationship and arrangement the way that she loves it.
But most importantly I think their character and expectation out of such a relationship determines if they are a keeper or not.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-04-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

Love it as a fantasy to see bros dirty sexting to my wife, sometimes very thrilling. Wechat me I'd is hophophopx3
Old 20-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
https://mothership.sg/2022/04/serene-tiong-chan-herng-nieng/

Indeed ,there is a certain charm in married women.
Old 21-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

The 2nd one looks so good.

Quote:

As I mentioned in my earlier post, we keep in contact, but we haven’t fucked for about 4 years.

She makes me, her world.
That is the difference.
We are still fucking but not as much as before when she was with her ex-husband.

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 21-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
The 2nd one looks so good.
She does. Her pouty lips and that ass are my fave physical attributes of her
Old 21-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 14
spaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

She does. Her pouty lips and that ass are my fave physical attributes of her
you are a lucky man.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Where to meet married FWB? My social circle don't have much females unfortunately.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She makes me, her world.
That is the difference.

T.Q. to uncle for a well analysed n categorised short dossier on the types of FWBs there r available ... For most of us 没有鱼,大虾也可以 "boh hee hair yah ho"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. to uncle for a well analysed n categorised short dossier on the types of FWBs there r available ... For most of us 没有鱼,大虾也可以 "boh hee hair yah ho"
I understand what u meant by 没有鱼,大虾也可以
Everyone wants to find the perfect looking FWB/Married women/Fuckner outside of an existing committed relationship.

Fact of the matter is, if we can find these and go along with us, that is a gem in existence. Their looks are a bonus because such a relationship has more hazards than any other relationships.

My own definition of such a perfect relationship outside of my marriage is such.

If any women can bring joy into this extra martial affair while i also bring joy to her in any level that i can, and we keep it well clear of our existing relationship and not mired it, we all have a winner here. Looks doesnt really matter, honestly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1