The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

T was behind my mom and the angmors had her sandwiched. Their hands groping her bare midriff as they toyed with her mercilessly. As F continued bear hugging and kissing my poor trapped mom, T reached up and gently undid the microkini top effortlessly from behind her.

It took my mom a a moment to feel it, but her large breasts began to float free on the water. F ended his kiss and T continuing to roughhouse tossed my mom few feet in the water. She came up sputtering. Standing in waist deep water, she wiped drops from her eyes and saw her black microkini top floating between her and the two men.

I heard her yell "Oh Shit!" and she quickly placed her hands over her tits to cover them. Her small hands however were too tiny to cover everything save for her nipples. She then began walking through the water towards her top as it floated towards them.

T was however more sober and quicker than her. He grabbed the top away from her and a spirited game of "Monkey" began. T and F then walked towards opposite ends of the pool, throwing her skimpy top back and forth over my mom.

My poor busty mom tried chasing back and forth a few times in vain, her tiny hands cradling her large breasts and pressing her skinny arms against them like this. As she was quite short/petite, she had a hard time staggering through the water without using her hands, not to forget that she was super drunk by then.

To make matters worse (or good) the two men threw the top so high she needed to stretch and jump to grab for it. Each time she jumped to reach for her top, her boobs jiggled and made a splash onto the water and a few times, her arms gave way nearly revealing herself to those 2 lecherous men while they hooted at her. The more she jumped, the higher each other threw..making her breasts flop onto the water as they took advantage of their height difference with her.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 12-04-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Effiesss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. Nice story, bro.
Please write more
Old 12-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Finally she gave up, and sternly said, "Boys, give me back my top right now." The guys stopped and looked at each other and taunted her with her bikini top said: "No way in hell, gal..not unless you show us yours and we show you ours..MUAHAHAHA." T and F licked their fingers and suggestively made cirles around their nipples taunting her with clownish faces. T then took her bikini top and took a deep whiff bunched it up and stuff it in his mouth. Her arms still crossed over her chest cupping each boob in each tiny hand like this.

My mom shouted back: " Idiot! You are disgusting!!! Give me back my top!"

They ignored her pleas and continued taunting her as she crossed her arms angrily.

"Okay, Okay!...If you give us each a kiss on the cheek." T taunted, leaning his face towards her as he passed the bikini top to F.

My mom pondered on her options for a while, she couldn't get out of the pool without using her hands and risk exposing her bare breasts to those 2 men that had her trapped in the pool.

Crossing her arms tightly against her chest, she cautiously tip-toed towards the leaning man and pouted her lips to kiss him.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 12-04-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

That kiss was to be a huge mistake cos T then caught my naive mom off-balance and with one hard tug pulled her body towards him and held her in place with his arms on her shoulders. "Gotcha now!" He grinned leeringly as my mom realized she has been duped and trapped.

My mom stared at him like a deer caught in headlights as he brazenly darted his mouth against my mom's face, grabbing her head and planting a huge wet one full on her lips. To prevent her from moving her head, he used his free hand to compress her head against his, locking her in a deep soulful kiss. T

His arms tried to push her hands down against her will so that he can have finally gain access to my mom's gorgeous bare breasts which he and F had been eyeing all night. My mom being drunk quickly succumbed to his will and before soon, her hands pushed down and her naked large breasts flopped free onto the water once more. This time my mom stood in stunned silence, enjoying T's tongue probing her mouth and she did not make any effort to cover her exposed chest with her arms.

Seizing the opportunity that my mom had thrown all inhibitions into the wind, F threw my mom's top far away from the pool and waded towards the hugging couple to join in the fray.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

I got a term paper to hand in so this gotta wait for a while b4 I copy more from my diary I kept as a kid. Thanks guys for the support btw and if you up me, do let me know your nick so that I can return the favor.

Old 12-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Ah damn...got too hard recollecting it...fuck it..am continuing with what happened.

"Look at this busty monkey we caught! LOL" F joked loudly.

My mom who was now Frenching T, enjoying his wet tongue in her mouth either did not hear or simply ignored that comment. Her D cup breasts exposed and floating in the water and as she was breathing hard and a flushed red on both her cheeks.. This caused ripples as her twin peaks bob up and down from the water surface. Her round and heavy looking breasts capped by large dark brown areolas and pronounced fat nipples now free from the confines of her hands. Ready to be groped, her nipples were pink red and firmed, teased by the cold water and the exciting thought that she was now topless in her boss's swimming pool with 2 strangers she had just met hours ago.

F then got behind her and started rubbing her shoulders down to her arms. Using his finger to stroke gently on her back and waist and letting her relax getting used to his touch. Most of the time he was holding her very tight and arched over her small frame seemingly whispering in her ear. Through out he was whispering dirty things to her ears and though I can't hear it, he's probably telling her how sexy she is and how she's gonna feel real good with their dicks inside her.

Old 13-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MORE MORE MORE !!!

thumbs up to TS.. sorry.. no power to up u
Old 14-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Bro, HANDFUL..I don't really care much about pts. But thanks for the support in letting me recount this shameful experience...And as PMed, hope your sexual release will be as great as my emotional one...

As Continued....

As her breathing got deeper and deeper, she was getting more and more aroused as T locked her face to his, kissing her roughly. He snapped back his head to catch his breath. He sighed against her throat as his fingers sifted through her mat wet silken hair, with a burning need to kiss her further he has his mouth brushed over her cheek, over her chin. His mouth caressed her lips slowly, teasingly. His intention was clear, but he gave her every opportunity to turn her head, to stop him. But she didn't. With a groan, his mouth found hers again and he slipped in his large tongue through her teeth and explored the wet confines of her mouth. To fill her mouth further with his tongue, he had to raise my mom's short stature upwards towards his mouth by tugging at her hair hard and she arched her back excitedly, tip-toeing to swallow more of his tongue in like a chick by fed a worm by its parent.

F who was standing behind her stroked his fingers gingerly on her bare shoulders, his fingers definitely wanting to grab her boobs but felt it was too premature and afraid he might scare her. He hugged her from behind and bury his face in her neck and ear, teasing him with his fat tongue.

He clamped his teeth on her neck near her shoulders, like a boa-constrictor strangling its prey. When he did that, I saw my mom's body stiffen and she let out an audible moan in between kisses when she realized what F was doing. In between kisses and love-biting her neck, F pulled her against him and began whispering in her ear. How beautiful she was. How she was the prettiest and bustiest girl in the party. How her breasts were so beautifully large.

My mom's boobs were now raised above the water-line, her nipples harden and stood erect to the ministrations of F &T. Cool air wafted over her breasts, and she felt her nipples tighten as the cold water caressed her aureoles till they were bright pink. Soon the water wasn't the only thing that was carressing her and as she was really getting visibly turned on, I saw her arms lift from the water, cupping her breasts with her small child-like hands and this time she was not only not covering up her modesty but flagrantly tweedling her nipples in plain view, stimulating herself and showing how horny they had made her.

Seeing that she was horny like fuck, F then grabbed hold of her left wrist firmly and waved his finger at her...saying: "No no my princess, Why don't you play with this while I play with THOSE." This referring to the raging hard-on he has in his pants and THOSE meaning her breasts.

With that he plied her left hand forcibly from her chest and guiding her to the front of his boxers. . Involuntarily my mom's fingers was soon inside his pants and wrapped around F's hard tube of fuck flesh. In the dark she took her time, feeling every ridge and vein in the pulsating slab of meat inside his pants as she gave him a handjob from behind, her tiny hand grabbing his large European cock which she had probably never tried or tasted b4. I guess she wanted to wax him off quickly, she jerked his huge dick faster and harder, wishing that this would be over soon.

It would not be so as since F's hands are free, he reached his hands from stroking her bare arms and proceeded to attack the holy grail which were her breasts and due to this she slowed the pace of her hands beating his dick-flesh.

Towering over her, he slipped his invading hands over her shoulders as her breathing was now more hectic, face flushed and he first slid his middle finger in deep between her cleavage, stroking the inner-sides of her breasts, teasing her by not touching her nipples which she most likely ached to be played with.

His fingers then first started grazing the sides of her breasts, stroking his fingers and from time to time jabbing his fingers into her soft mounds. My mom sensing this assault on her bare breasts tried to raise her free right arm to cover her chest but was stop short by T who held her right wrist tightly keeping them in the water.

She gasp loudly when his hands finally made contact with her breasts...With free access, F's large hands cradled her breasts, kneading them from the sides like this and cuping and hefted her heavy tits from behind. The fucker was stroking them, kneading them in his hands like a baker does his dough. He then proceeded to slap her breasts, making small splashes in the water as he taunted my mom. Even with his large angmor hands, it was not big enough to encompass over the vastness of her bosom as he tried to grope every single inch of her breasts. He grabbed her breasts from the back, stretching his fingers over the soft flesh and squeezing them, then he cupped and shook them, then he brought his thumb and forefinger together over the deep pink skin of her pert nipples and pinched and pulled.

My mom was soon being turned on past the point where she could easily conceal it, and started to let out little pants and moans that were completely involuntary. She arched her back, it was as if she were thrusting her tits out for his pleasure, and he was taking a lot of pleasure in it. His actions became quicker: squeezing, cupping, lifting, jiggling, pinching... all in quick succession. Her breathing was short and torn, she didn't know whether to fight for control now or just let herself go. Her hands now no longer stroking F's dick but using it as a support to bring her large breasts nearer to F's masterful playing hands.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 14-04-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 14-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Yoshihiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Great command english you got there. Sorry to say, your mum got a very talented son that can write her dirty liner so well. Keep up the good writing....
Old 14-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

gr8t writing, tks for sharing.
Old 14-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
VERSION 6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story more please
Old 15-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Suddenly she realized that the hard wedge driving itself into the small of her back wasn't F's hip bone. It was his prick, rock hard and jutting up through his beachshorts, and he was slowly grinding it against her as if unable to control himself. My mom steadied herself and looked down, and there it was, his cock absolutely erect and solid for her, released now since his pants were just below his thighs and his raging meatstick was like a handlebar for her to lean on. Oh, but it was big. Even the silhouette of the rest of his dick in his shorts, that she could see how massive it was and how it made her child-like hands looked even smaller. This was probably the first time she saw a European cock as she only had chinese dicks in her short sexual past.

Wanting a piece of the action, T released his hold of my mom's right hand which conveniently coiled around his neck. He pulled her closer and allowed his hands to roam over his friend's hands. Then T flipped her around and two more hands started invading her chest area, making my mom moan like a pussy in heat as he applied pressure on her nipple between his forefinger and thumb. Her moaning was so audible now that even from upstairs I could hear: "More! More! I want it like this!!!"

She was heaving and moaning loudly, her body jerking around the water as both men thrashed her around the water like 2 dogs fighting over a rag-doll.

At that moment T gave the outside of her tender tits both a soft, open handed slap, finding another way to make them jump and jiggle for him. She didn't feel the slap in her chest though; she felt it between her legs. Between the constant teasing of her breasts, the cock that was knocking into her sides despite her hands hanging on to it for dear life, she was getting... she was getting really wet, even though she was already waist-deep in water. She squealed, choking the sound off, and she found that for some reason she was trying to hide her arousal - twisting her waist and pressing her thighs tightly together. That, of course, alerted F instantly to what was going on.

"Oh dude, do that again," F requested from behind her, his voice thick with arousal, "That was... fuck, that was so hot."

"Relax man," T grinned devilishly, "I think Eve liked that too." He opened his hands again and brought them in, hard and fast. Slapping her breasts angrily like an abusive husband making his wife shut up.

Her flesh quivered and shook, and although this time My mom didn't feel it deep within herself, it still made her yelp and added to the fog of arousal that was clouding her brain. In fact, it wasn't the sensations from her chest that were affecting her now she realised, it was the feeling that she was on a polished incline and that she was sliding inexorably down it, picking up speed and with no way of slowing herself.

Her thighs were tense and she cried out, a short bark releasing the other tension that was building inside her. She hung her head now, letting her tangle of raven hair fall infront of her face, blood rushing to her cheeks. This was exactly what she wanted, but that didn't stop her from finding it so, so embarrassing. Her knees were buckling and save for her hand on F's hard large member, she would have went under water.

More slaps. More squeezing. More pinching. More moans and gasps wrought from her body from the two men. Her breasts were sensitive and marked red by palm prints now; they felt somehow heavier than usual, and every time her torso moved she was excruciatingly aware of how they swung and bounced.

"You are so bloody beautiful," T whispered and suddenly he was leaning down, half crouching, half bending to bring his massive frame to a level where he could suck the pink, hard buttons of her nipples between his pink lips.

My mom's head flew back and she let it rest against F's shoulder as this new, softer assault began. T's lips pulling and sucking at her tingling flesh, gentler than his fingers but somehow more insistent, and every now and then his big tongue flicking the tips of her nipples up and down, light and quick and over before she knew it. As he moved over to her other breast she felt F's lips, and the rough scratch of his stubble, as he leaned down to kiss her neck.

It was around at this time that I wanted to call her to see if she's okay as well as look more since T's head was in the way of the view as the both men completely blocked her view of her large breasts. I contemplated using the cell-phone that she had left with me but it might mean they wld stop their actions on....I thought for a long while but the way T was suckling on my mom's tits got me so curious, I summoned up my courage and left the room. Tiptoing through the hallway till i reached the stairs.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 15-04-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Old 15-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

As I crept downstairs towards my busty mom and the 2 dudes in the pool, I saw 2 shadows in the kitchen. The kitchen was separated by a sliding glass door which i quietly and gingerly removed. When I peered in, I saw the Malay gal bent over the kitchen table with her bikini bottom on the floor and her bikini top hanging from her neck. Behind her stood her young angmor bf with his cock plunging in and out of her wet pussy. I just froze and listened to them have sex. Malay girl (M) kept yelling how much she loved his cock. How he could have her anytime he wanted.

She was yelling: "Adu Adu!!! Adu!!!! Cepat Faster! Cepat Sayang!!!!"

I guess her BF had learnt his Malay and he upped the pace and rammed into her her hairy pussy from behind..He was snorting: "You Sg whores are so fucking horny! Cepat Yeah? Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!"

I could see his thight ass clenching as he grinded her further in....sliding his dick between her cunt flesh and using her hips for support.... He then slowly took his cock laden with M's juices and slowly inserted the head into her ass. Slowly at first, but as half of his shaft entered, I saw her fingers back working her cunt as she pushed her ass back onto his cock. He began plunging his cock deep into her ass and she seemed to orgasm with each and every stroke.

Though i wanted to stay and watch (I nv saw a minah get pounded by an angmor b4), thoughts abt my mom override my curiosity and I let myself quietly out the sliding glass doors again and went back to see how my mom was doing....

Old 15-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshihiro View Post
TS,

Great command english you got there. Sorry to say, your mum got a very talented son that can write her dirty liner so well. Keep up the good writing....
Thanks...hope u enjoyed it...

Old 15-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
gr8t writing, tks for sharing.
no problem.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1