The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Hey Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.
Now u want to set up BBQ pit here too!
I not so kind, I collect rental for pit

Seriously, when u starting your thread?
I already purchased material to build chalet on your ground.
Rent? *skitters away* haha

Waaaahhhh.... Chalet! Not just hut!! U planning invite ur entire harem move in also? Lol

My thread? U Kena influence by bros E & S liaoz... Jialatz..heh
I will eventually, but need sort out thoughts & stuffs first
Old 17-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 15
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
Rent? *skitters away* haha

Waaaahhhh.... Chalet! Not just hut!! U planning invite ur entire harem move in also? Lol

My thread? U Kena influence by bros E & S liaoz... Jialatz..heh
I will eventually, but need sort out thoughts & stuffs first
Hey Kitty, Kitty! Kitty!
Maybe we should start a petition to get u to write
What be a good number to reach before u start to write? Shall we set it say, 3?

Y I chase because, the chalet is exp, I need to rent out to collect money to finance the construction
Old 18-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey Kitty, Kitty! Kitty!
Maybe we should start a petition to get u to write
What be a good number to reach before u start to write? Shall we set it say, 3?

Y I chase because, the chalet is exp, I need to rent out to collect money to finance the construction
Hmm
If u continue ur story, I'm sure u can earn more than enough to finance the constructions. Haha...
P.s: why I see u setting up,more BBQ pits ard the forum??
Old 18-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 13
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Damn good story, finally completed reading it.
Majiam watching anime like clannad afterstory.( Trust me watch le will cry )
I will definately camp till this story ends.
Thumbs up! Too bad I can't ur points sia.
TS, hope you find your next love in time to come, and hope at least got 1 update per day I happy liao.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Dr slump!! fast fast finish it la..
Jiayouu.. lala's here showing sarpork!!
Sometimes, sharing stories can help u to exorcise the pain.
Old 18-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
Damn good story, finally completed reading it.
Majiam watching anime like clannad afterstory.( Trust me watch le will cry )
I will definately camp till this story ends.
Thumbs up! Too bad I can't ur points sia.
TS, hope you find your next love in time to come, and hope at least got 1 update per day I happy liao.
Laugh Out Loud, 1 update per day .... I will try to continue after gathering my thoughts, thanks for the support
Old 18-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
Hmm
If u continue ur story, I'm sure u can earn more than enough to finance the constructions. Haha...
P.s: why I see u setting up,more BBQ pits ard the forum??
Y I set up so many pit?
Good question.
So I can collect rental Mah or start selling satay and chicken wings
The main issue is why build 1 if u can built 2 or more ... Economy of scales
Old 18-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
Dr slump!! fast fast finish it la..
Jiayouu.. lala's here showing sarpork!!
Sometimes, sharing stories can help u to exorcise the pain.
Lala, fast fast finish? Laugh Out Loud
And what is sarpork? Is it edible? I hungry at this point of time.
My initial thought was the same thinking sharing leads to road of recovery
Let me gather my thoughts before I finish up
Old 18-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Lala, fast fast finish? Laugh Out Loud
And what is sarpork? Is it edible? I hungry at this point of time.
My initial thought was the same thinking sharing leads to road of recovery
Let me gather my thoughts before I finish up
My SG kor said sarpork is chinese dish name for support.
And since last night I'm already asleep, I wish u did cook something to eat or just sleep with it. Sometimes, I do sleep with hungry when I have nothing to eat..
Yeah.. hopefully you'll be able to let her go and moved on with ur own life. As it happened ages ago.. :P
Maybe I need to exorcise myself too. But I dont dare as it would showing my foolishness..
Please do sort your thoughts. I know its not easy to penned the hurting part.
Take ur time..
Old 18-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

May: I had a wet dream that night, dreaming that we make love in your car. I woke up with my undies completely soaked. I have no idea why I had that dream.
Me: wow, that's nice.
May: so this has become my fantasy. Making out with you in the car.

As this was our first time making out in the car, in the public. We were at a lost.
We shifted the front seat to make more room for the passenger row.
May was in a one piece dress, with button in front. (Did she came prepared?)
We settle in the passenger row. She straddle facing me. We kiss passionately,
My hands were all over her, her hands were grabbing my head. I button a few row of her dress button, just enough to expose her breast (ehh, what happen to the bra?)

Me: honey, where's your bra?
May: I removed it while you were adjusting the seats. Stop asking question, and suck my nipple

A request whom I m more than happy to comply.
I started my assult and soon, she was moaning sexily. Since this was her fantasy, I try to make it more erotic for her. I slowly lick one nipple, while playing with the other with my fingers.

I would lick, kiss, suck, bite lightly, massage her beautiful breasts. Soon her hands wonder down my pants and unbuckle mt belt.

I lifted my butt so to help her pull down my pants. My free hand now wonder down her dress, cupping her perfectly form buttock.
She let out a moan, when I grab her behind, it was as soft as her breast. I soon grab both her buttock and caressing it, actually tickling her. Seems to be her Erogenous spot, she moans louder and wiggle her buttock.

May: honey, I want you in me now.

I removed her panties under her dress, she aided by lifting herself off me, while in the same time, grabbed my penis and position her vagina right above me and sat down.

When I was all in, she let out a loud breath, soon she started her cow girl action. i burried my face on her breast and continue to explore her breast with my mouth. I can feel my groin area getting wet, she must be horny and wet. Her juice flows down my penis.

We were in this action for a goog 5 minutes? Before I suggested changing position, but she refused. She say that this is a easy spot for her to orgasm.
So we continue making love in this position. Once in a while she would French me deeply. I was busy, moving my hand up and down, rotating between her breasts her back, her buttock.

While massaging her buttock, I explore lower where we were joined as one, I can feel the wettness, my finger was coated with a layer of lubricants. I lightly massage her anus with my wet finger. She seems to be so turn on, but she told me not to poke in.

She continue riding on me, she had her 2nd orgasm before she un-straddle me, Sensing I am not near yet, she went down on me, giving me one of her best blowjob. She massage my balls, and try to return my tickling of her anus with the same action. It was so erotic, having my dream woman, blowing me in the car. Soon, I signaled her that I was to blow my load, she continue to blow harder, soon I shoot my load into her mouth, she took the full salvo. She continues to suck till I was depleted. Maybe because of the oyster, my penis still remain semi reected. May found out while she continues to BJ me,

May: darling, you are still hard, I am still horny .....
Old 18-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
My SG kor said sarpork is chinese dish name for support.
And since last night I'm already asleep, I wish u did cook something to eat or just sleep with it. Sometimes, I do sleep with hungry when I have nothing to eat..
Yeah.. hopefully you'll be able to let her go and moved on with ur own life. As it happened ages ago.. :P
Maybe I need to exorcise myself too. But I dont dare as it would showing my foolishness..
Please do sort your thoughts. I know its not easy to penned the hurting part.
Take ur time..

Wahhhhhh, sarpork is support ah!
Make my mouth watery thinks it is a pork dish, that I thought of BBQing in my camp fire. Now I cannot BBQ that, what should I do?
Well, do it when u r ready.
Kitty cat is also contemplating if she should share her story with us, in the meantime, u gals are welcome to share some of my huts! Chalet is being constructed, hopefully not to have to wait to get "finance" for a long time, right? Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 18-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

We ended up in Hotel 81 ....... Because of the raw oyster or our Lust for each other bursted?

Anyway, while hugging on the bed during the aftermath,

May: My mother wants to meet you
Me: Sure, when can we go?
May: She is coming over, maybe next month
Me: That is nice, I actually thought that it is more appropriate for me to go over since I am proposing marring her daughter, should we go instead
May: it is so nice of you, but my mother has already planned to come to Singapore even before I break the engagement news to her
Me: how did she reacted
May: she was shocked at first, but later she said she was happy for me. Actually, she had a dream before I even I came to Singapore, that I would marry here. She only told me after realizing the dream is true.
Me: We are destined to be together, we shall grow old happily in each other arms
May: I like that, you are so nice to me.

Her hands wondered down to my little brother and give it a squeezed

May: This is mine!
Me: And you are mine forever! I love you honey.

We kissed.

May: I am still horny

She grabbed my hand and place it at the vagina, it is wet .....

May: I think I am going crazy, I am so horny .. never been so horny my whole life, this is embarrassing
Me: you don't have to me, I am always horny when u are around. This is another sign that we are truly made for each other

We had another round, had to extend the check out time for another 2 hour before we went home. It was nearly 3 in the morning when I got home, still we still spend time on the phone till 4 in the morning

Next morning, during breakfast, I told my mother that May's mother is coming. But I planned to go over to ask for her blessing before she came over. My mom agreed. My mom is excited that she quickly grabbed the Chinese Calender Alamac and started choosing a good date ....

After picking up May for school, she suggested we can fly this friday night, which is tomorrow, stay over in Hong Kong for the night, travel by Bus to Canton on Saturday, stay over till Sunday before we return to Singapore.

Me: that' a good plan. I will go book the air ticket later.
May: My mom was actually happy that you are making effort to go meet her first, she think that you are nice.
Me: I am marrying her daughter, that's the least I must do first.

After dropping May at school, I proceed to work.
I almost forgot to make air ticket reservation, till my boss asked me to make arrangement to fly to Japan, next week.

After making the reservation, I rang May during lunch time, informing her that all arrangement has been made, including the hotel. I also told her that I will be going to Japan sometime next week. I asked if she can take some holiday to go with me, but she say it is not possible as the exams are around the corner.

I picked her up for dinner, brought her home for dinner, as per my Mother's request. Everything seems to fall into pieces, like clock work.

I finally met her Aunt that evening, it was more relaxing that I expected. Both her aunt and uncle are easy person. May's aunt was happy that she is setting her roots in Singapore. we need not spend too much time, as they are not too talkative. May's cousin was not in, otherwise I may be interrogated.

My mom bought some stuff and asked to bring over for May's mother, she insist that we must not spare the chinese tradition. We brought our bags and put it in our car during the morning pickup.

I picked up May after work, and drove straight to the Airport. where we took the last SQ flight to Hong Kong. By the time we reached the hotel, it was already 0100. We were not able to make love, because her MC came while on the way to HK. Still she sucked my dry ... twice.
Old 18-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

we set off for Canton about 1000, wen we reached the bus station, we were pick up by her mother's secretary.
May's mother was having a meeting, so she send her PA.
We were driven to their private apartment somewhere. We settle down, while the PA reported to her boss on the progress.
The PA was a lady in her 30s, not very chatty. She soon left after the report to go back to the factory with the car.
May and I took a light nap in her room. We slept in out clothing with her back towards me. We did a little petting before we drift towards our ZZZZz land.

I woke up alone in the bed. May has somehow left the bed without waking me up. I wondered out to their apartment and saw my future mother-in-law and May on the sofa.

I quickly greeted my future MIL, hello aunty.
Her response was the same as my mother: Should you call me mother too? since you and May has already decided to settle down and tie the knot.

me: Mother
MIL smiles: great, finally May has found her mate, I can stop nagging her
May: Mom, as if you are trying to get rid of me
MIL: silly gal, you are always by daughter no matter what
Me: Mother, this may be too late, but can I asked for your blessing to marry May, she is such a wonderful girl. I promised to cherish and lover her for the rest of my life
MIL: Yes, you have my blessing, remember to take care of her, she is my baby. Dont hurt her
Me: I promised

Just than, I remember that I had forgotten to present the gift from my mother. I quickly grab the items. There was some dry Bird Nest, dry Abalone and some other stuff.

MIL: Please thank you mother for me. She shouldn't have spend the money.
Me: My mother insist that I don not come empty handed, we should follow the Chinese customs.

She "interviewed" me asking about my family and work, with May sitting by my side, holding my hands.

MIL: Hmm, May seems to be tamed by you, did she tells you that she ever fight with boys trying to bully her.
May: Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......
Me: I will love her no matter what she was, we only look forward to our lives together in the future.
MIL: I am so glad.

I can feel May grabbing my hands harder.

May's mother treated me to some very good chinese dinner, on no, Oyster again, but this time is cooked and in small quantity.

I was left in May's room, while she spend the night with her mother.

Since MIL did not mention about her husband, I decided to keep my mouth shut, and ask May when we are alone.

May slipped into the bed, middle of the night and gave me another blow job, before going back to her mother's room.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 13
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Me first! Nice update
Old 18-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mailamailawomai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Keep it up bro!
Advert Space Available