The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Quite simple leh
Both of us meet at smoking corner always.
At first smile at each other.
Talk-talk a bit at next meeting then get to know her more as days go by
She said that she gets bored because nothing much to do after work. Family back in China. Maybe a hint lah
One day I jio her go drinking in a hotel
One thing led to another and we spent the night together.
Damn wild sia. Loves to go doggy!
wow...so easy for PRC ladies ...next time u going there, call me along can ??...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ABC market last time got one lau chio toilet cleaner. I upped her she keep calling me lau gong lau gong. very wet and juicy pussy.
Old 17-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Yes sure. Pm me for details
Can share brooo thanksss man
Old 18-05-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Quite too too
What is too too?
Old 18-05-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not MILF PRC cleaners, but those coffee shop helper lady?

took me a few outing.. She was a coffee shop helper from Vietnam, not those KTV quality, pleasant looking, and can look pretty with a little make-up. But her body was stunning.. breast not big, but round and firm. pink pointed nipples, and pinkish down under as well..

Pulled a friend along because he's a divorcee, and living alone in a condo studio apartment, and we're close enough to know what we want just by eye contact kind of friend.

Not hard to get into action.. The lady intro herself as Tien, and claim she's in her late 20's, new to SG and here to make a living.. no sop story at home, just want to make an honest living, and that's why she's working at a coffee shop instate of KTV. her own words.

Frist few outing was casual, lunch at chinatown, then dinner and few drinks at changi where I took the opportunity to test her reaction and everything was positive. no protest, no resistance etc when I shifted her hair, commented about her looks, and made some suggestive remarks like.. hey don't make me drink so much, otherwise, I don't know what I will do to you, and her reply was. Never mind, it's ok, I am old enough to take care of myself..

I made the arrangement to borrow my friends place for an evening, and he agreed without any hesitation, but I did warn him he could end up dry if he chooses to remain at home, but that was not the case and we all had what we wanted that evening.

I ask tien if she want to come with me to a friends place, as we plan to unwind at the pool, have pot luck and some drinks, and she agreed to tag along, and when we end the day by the pool, everything happens without any glitch. there is no deception. All 3 of us, 2 guys and 1 lady in the apartment after a swim, both guys behave like we have just finished a 50km run, and took our cloth off, wearing just our trunks to cool down, and when I suggested that tien can take her shower first, she just walked in took her shower, and my friend also went in to his master bedroom for his shower, and when she ask for her cloth, I just jokingly told her. just use the towel lah.. no need to be shy, and she actually walked out with just the towel, and was looking for her stuff, and hug her from behind and she didn't flinch, and I pulled her over to the sofa and sat her down, then took a bottle of whisky, and let her drink though the bottle and she oblige, and I kneeled in front of her, pull off her towel, and that's where I saw her firm breast and pink pointed nipple, and went for it, and she just softly brushed through my hair, and I can feel her pushing it down, and I lay her down and licked her pussy which is pinkish, and shaven, and already coated with whitish liquid, and when I stand up, she help me remove my trunk, and sucked my cock, and at the same time reminded me my friend is in the shower, and we both laughed, and she guided me to lay by the edge of the sofa, and she bend forward to continue sucking my cock, and that's when my friend walked out complete naked, and with a rock hard stiff cock, and all 3 didn't say a word, and both guys just made eye contact and tien didn't even look at my friend.

My friend went down on her ass, and rimmed her anus, and she sounded as if she is crying, and sucking my cock even more vigorously, and her saliva dripping, then my friend ask her "can go inside?".. she just nodded while sucking, and reached for my friend leg pulling signaling him to proceed, and me watching him inserting into her slowly, then he just remained still, and fondled her breast and playing with her nipple watching her sucking my cock but she started moving prompting my friend to fuck her, and he had his pleasure, and we switched side, taking her from the front as well as the back doing anal, and that moment when my friend was licking her pussy, and me having anal with her, she claim that was the most intense orgasm she have experience.

I manage to ejectulate into her, but my friend needs help (he's much older. close to 60) and tien finish him off sucking his cock, all 3 of us just lay naked one on top of the other on the floor, and we started sometime around 7pm, and when we all regain our energy it was almost 11pm, and we all wash up, now all squeeze into the bathroom in the master bedroom to shower together, went for supper and I send tien home, and that was just the first time.

We did have a few more session in the bedroom, and my friend invited her over to his place alone a few times, and also provided her with some financial support, and didn't see her after about 1 year and she also never contacted my friend, and this was about 8 years ago..
Old 20-05-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Not MILF PRC cleaners, but those coffee shop helper lady?

took me a few outing.. She was a coffee shop helper from Vietnam, not those KTV quality, pleasant looking, and can look pretty with a little make-up. But her body was stunning.. breast not big, but round and firm. pink pointed nipples, and pinkish down under as well..

Pulled a friend along because he's a divorcee, and living alone in a condo studio apartment, and we're close enough to know what we want just by eye contact kind of friend.

Not hard to get into action.. The lady intro herself as Tien, and claim she's in her late 20's, new to SG and here to make a living.. no sop story at home, just want to make an honest living, and that's why she's working at a coffee shop instate of KTV. her own words.

Frist few outing was casual, lunch at chinatown, then dinner and few drinks at changi where I took the opportunity to test her reaction and everything was positive. no protest, no resistance etc when I shifted her hair, commented about her looks, and made some suggestive remarks like.. hey don't make me drink so much, otherwise, I don't know what I will do to you, and her reply was. Never mind, it's ok, I am old enough to take care of myself..

I made the arrangement to borrow my friends place for an evening, and he agreed without any hesitation, but I did warn him he could end up dry if he chooses to remain at home, but that was not the case and we all had what we wanted that evening.

I ask tien if she want to come with me to a friends place, as we plan to unwind at the pool, have pot luck and some drinks, and she agreed to tag along, and when we end the day by the pool, everything happens without any glitch. there is no deception. All 3 of us, 2 guys and 1 lady in the apartment after a swim, both guys behave like we have just finished a 50km run, and took our cloth off, wearing just our trunks to cool down, and when I suggested that tien can take her shower first, she just walked in took her shower, and my friend also went in to his master bedroom for his shower, and when she ask for her cloth, I just jokingly told her. just use the towel lah.. no need to be shy, and she actually walked out with just the towel, and was looking for her stuff, and hug her from behind and she didn't flinch, and I pulled her over to the sofa and sat her down, then took a bottle of whisky, and let her drink though the bottle and she oblige, and I kneeled in front of her, pull off her towel, and that's where I saw her firm breast and pink pointed nipple, and went for it, and she just softly brushed through my hair, and I can feel her pushing it down, and I lay her down and licked her pussy which is pinkish, and shaven, and already coated with whitish liquid, and when I stand up, she help me remove my trunk, and sucked my cock, and at the same time reminded me my friend is in the shower, and we both laughed, and she guided me to lay by the edge of the sofa, and she bend forward to continue sucking my cock, and that's when my friend walked out complete naked, and with a rock hard stiff cock, and all 3 didn't say a word, and both guys just made eye contact and tien didn't even look at my friend.

My friend went down on her ass, and rimmed her anus, and she sounded as if she is crying, and sucking my cock even more vigorously, and her saliva dripping, then my friend ask her "can go inside?".. she just nodded while sucking, and reached for my friend leg pulling signaling him to proceed, and me watching him inserting into her slowly, then he just remained still, and fondled her breast and playing with her nipple watching her sucking my cock but she started moving prompting my friend to fuck her, and he had his pleasure, and we switched side, taking her from the front as well as the back doing anal, and that moment when my friend was licking her pussy, and me having anal with her, she claim that was the most intense orgasm she have experience.

I manage to ejectulate into her, but my friend needs help (he's much older. close to 60) and tien finish him off sucking his cock, all 3 of us just lay naked one on top of the other on the floor, and we started sometime around 7pm, and when we all regain our energy it was almost 11pm, and we all wash up, now all squeeze into the bathroom in the master bedroom to shower together, went for supper and I send tien home, and that was just the first time.

We did have a few more session in the bedroom, and my friend invited her over to his place alone a few times, and also provided her with some financial support, and didn't see her after about 1 year and she also never contacted my friend, and this was about 8 years ago..
nice one, i did up a veit ml in one of the bukit merah spa, clean one cos is curtain setup, to cut story short

up her one time, start to become sticky n ask for money, did pass her 200. n i nvr ctc her anymore. after covid she go back vietnam
Old 21-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow...so easy for PRC ladies ...next time u going there, call me along can ??...haha
I don't work at that place anymore bro
Old 21-05-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ic...then no choice already ...thanks anyway

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
ic...then no choice already ...thanks anyway
Still can go there to hunt MILF PRC cleaners

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
ABC market last time got one lau chio toilet cleaner. I upped her she keep calling me lau gong lau gong. very wet and juicy pussy.
Have meh? I'm there regularly since 2019 for work only have 1 short hair, slim milf always manning the toilets
Old 22-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 19
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
Can share brooo thanksss man
Sure PM me for details
Old 22-05-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Sure PM me for details
Hi bro, mind PM me for some reason dk why reply privately it doesn’t send through
Old 22-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

My office got 1 viet cleaner that make me want to upz. But dont dare to make the first step.

From all the experience and success, here will try to talk to her.
Old 22-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
My office got 1 viet cleaner that make me want to upz. But dont dare to make the first step.

From all the experience and success, here will try to talk to her.
Good luck bro
You don't ask, you don't get 😄
Old 22-05-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10277 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good luck bro
You don't ask, you don't get 😄
Agreed. Don't ask, 0 chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1