The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-12-2004, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
skyline69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Updates on MPS

Dear Brothers,

Any updates on good MPs to visit in BKK? Will be there this weekend and would like to find out any new MPs and updates if there are any avail.

I have been to Poseidon, Nataree and Plaza - any where comparable or even better?

Also - what's the going rate now from cheap to model leh?

For night time where can I go?

Never been to gentlemen's club (Pegasus?) so would like to check it out if possible. Going with some "clean" guys who want to cheong and become unclean so any tips here as to what to do with them would be great.

I have a few ideas..

Go CM2 pick up some FL
Go gentlemen's club raba raba then Tapow
Go clubbing and pick out girls (non-working type) - Where to go ah?
Go MP at night, fck and then go back hotel sleep alone?

Ha ha - any tips/suggestions on how to educate them would be much appreciated!!!

Old 13-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Updates on MPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline69
Dear Brothers,

I have been to Poseidon, Nataree and Plaza - any where comparable or even better?

Also - what's the going rate now from cheap to model leh?

Go CM2 pick up some FL
Go gentlemen's club raba raba then Tapow
Go clubbing and pick out girls (non-working type) - Where to go ah?
Go MP at night, fck and then go back hotel sleep alone?

Nateree is so far by my own opinion the best, interms of the amount of girls available and looks. the sideliners look damn hot!
the cheapest i seen, is Hi-Class. price @ 1700baht.
Nateree is about 1.9-2.2 for the fishtankgirls, and the sideliners are 2.2-2.4

Hmm... i tot gentlemen's club is for gays? or am i terribly mistaken? please corrrct me if im wrong.

If u wanna hook up thai girls, as in students and non WL. go to discos like RCA and Hollywood Dance Fever. that palce mainly for locals, unlike NANA and Soi Cowboy. but i thnk bring along someone that can speak thai will be a bonus.
Old 13-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Hi, i am new here .... and i'm really lucky to find this site and u bros are really very entertaining, informative and friendly ...

i'll be in BKK at the end of the year for 5 days ..
any good recommendations and guidances from fellow bros ???

BTW .... i was reading some of the threads and there are so many "codes" that i do not understand .... e.g.
WLs ?? FLs ?? BBBJ ?? OKTs ?? etc etc ...
sorry for my ignorance as i am very "green" in this field ...

and i like to commend SIAMCUTEY on his humurious and creative approach to this question:
1 shot in MP is an Entitlement.
2 shot in MP is a Priviledge.
>2 shots in MP is a bonus and you dig a gem for yourself.

i was laughing my heart out while reading this ...
u're the man, SC ....

chinaboy
Old 14-12-2004, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
skyline69 is Cool - loads of Potential

and i like to commend SIAMCUTEY on his humurious and creative approach to this question:
1 shot in MP is an Entitlement.
2 shot in MP is a Priviledge.
>2 shots in MP is a bonus and you dig a gem for yourself.

Ha ha..

I thot the second shot was the result of tipping the girl for the second shot?!
Ha ha...

Anyway, how much do you guys tip the girls in general?

Will check out Hi Class soon... I guess the rest are not worth the trouble then?
Old 14-12-2004, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

not say the rest is not worth the trouble la.. hahah u shud actually check ALL out.
as every bros here always say, Others might not like wad u like. beatuy is in the eye of the beholder!
wad i find pretty , u might find repulsing...
Old 14-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline69

I thot the second shot was the result of tipping the girl for the second shot?!
Ha ha...

Anyway, how much do you guys tip the girls in general?

Will check out Hi Class soon... I guess the rest are not worth the trouble then?

Hmmm, I got my 2 shots in Nataree without tips
Old 14-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Hmmm, I got my 2 shots in Nataree without tips
that dun seem nice at all ....

afterall those poor gals work hard for their money and i personal think we should not take advantage of it ....
but than ..... to each his own ....
if u feel that by giving tips is hurtful, than let be it .....

chinaboy
Old 14-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
that dun seem nice at all ....

afterall those poor gals work hard for their money and i personal think we should not take advantage of it ....
but than ..... to each his own ....
if u feel that by giving tips is hurtful, than let be it .....

chinaboy
Errrr I dun get u.... let me highlight this to u. In Bangkok MPs, I tried Poseidon, Nataree, Mirage, ....... most of them I had 2 shots. I always happy with only 1. But normally it was the ger who made me cum with 2. I dun force them. BTW y should I force them, normally after 1 shot, I will lying down there flat. I'm an old man......
Old 14-12-2004, 02:24 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

No one can force anyone to give tips.

Giving tips is up to own individual. But many a times, the girls give an extra 2nd shot thinking that the customer will "reciprocate" by giving additional tips at the end of the session. However whether the customer "reciprocates" or not is up to the customer. Till then when the girl have to stick her hand out and ask for tips, it will not look nice on both parties.

Bottomline is how much can the tips hurt?

Unless the girl don't want or the service sucks, if not I never don't tip. Like said earlier, tipping is up to individual.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 14-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

Unless the girl don't want or the service sucks, if not I never don't tip. Like said earlier, tipping is up to individual.

SC

Agree, if good service we will tips.... if not no matters 2, 3 or 4 I will not tips. Normally tip is abt 200B from me but all depends on individual. In Nana I even tip on behalf of Mr Romance.....

Si Romance if u c this, I tip your ger 100B for nothing....
Old 17-12-2004, 11:17 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
LOL...I keep laughing when I see this posting...Actually I am a bit too tired to stay at LOS lah...Actually I feel bad so I sms u lah...I will give u one more chance to bonk her when she will be in Singapore from 28th Dec.kekeke

BTW I still remember u wanted to climb up the bar top to dance with the dancers at Rao2...I keep laughing when I think of it...

Cheers
Hi Romance,

yes I can testify to that, Bartop dancing at Rao 2. Nice to see all the kakis in this thread, bro naemlo and TV too. Thks and great meeting up with u guys in bkk. Had a great time. Hope we can have more such rendezvous sessions in bkk in near future!! Myself as u know heading there again for new yr countdown (so soon u say!!)Yup , my 8th visit there in six months and I now like kanna drugged by the magnetic charm of bkk. Hehe. Cheers!!
Old 18-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just hope fellow brothers can enlighten me about the body slide on air mattress.

I had the famous BKK slide experiece in Nataree, CP2 and J1, however, some MP in BKK don't include that feature. Say Catharine MP, inside the room, there was not even an empty area finished with floor tile to put on the air mattress. I also heard that the high end MP in BKK don't offer the slide.

Which MP in BKK other than the three mentioned above have the body slide feature ?

I willl be in BKK during Christmas and also in early January. If any brother interested in having some fun in MP, may be we can venture out together.

Knowntender
Old 19-12-2004, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
I thought that Mengzai and HuayKwang are different areas......
The way I understand it, Meng Jai is inside Huay Kwang district (khet). So is Thanon Ratchadapisek, although 15 years ago it used to be inside khet Din Daeng until Huay Kwang was officially made a khet, from just being a khwaeng (sub-district) within Din daeng. At least, that was how my colleagues described it to me.
Old 19-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Just hope fellow brothers can enlighten me about the body slide on air mattress.

I had the famous BKK slide experiece in Nataree, CP2 and J1, however, some MP in BKK don't include that feature. Say Catharine MP, inside the room, there was not even an empty area finished with floor tile to put on the air mattress. I also heard that the high end MP in BKK don't offer the slide.

Which MP in BKK other than the three mentioned above have the body slide feature ?

I willl be in BKK during Christmas and also in early January. If any brother interested in having some fun in MP, may be we can venture out together.

Knowntender
Hi,

I've been to Plaza and Utopia, both MP offer soapy BM....jus ask the captain there and they will show u the gals that offer this service...

Rgds.
Old 19-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the reply, Sammi888.

I heard of Plaza Entertainment many times and I will certainly visit the place.

How is this Utopia MP ?, Price, service, location etc, any further info ?.

Knowntender
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread