The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
U her regular? Can unlock full after how many visits?
Me only unlock tier 1 happiness so far. Some bros say she was wilder in her old days. But she is sweet and attentive enough for me to leave with jelly legs. The only down side is I stay in east, a bit far to travel for her
Old 19-07-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Disclaimer first, this is just a personal FR purely for sharing purposes, with no intention of neither promoting nor advertising. And I’m not OKT too.

Visited MM last weekend, it has been like a year since my last visit when she was at BM. Many bro say her CQ days were more exciting but I find her present playability is worth the 1B.

Just a small hiccup when I entered the MP, there was a senior uncle in his 70s, was about to leave, who winked at MM cheekily “拜拜宝贝,我就是没钱” (bye bye baby, I got no money) and MM looked upset.

MM then elaborated more to me while she was pressing my sored and tired back. That the senior uncle booked her via the MP hotline, enjoy the agreed (1B) happy package but refused to pay tip. Seeing the sorrows and disappointment in her eyes, I poured all the sweet words I know to comfort her and steal a few kisses to MM.

Maybe sweet words and consents played a healing part to the damaged mood. With many hugging and roaming, I expended 2 rounds of firework with her soft and steaming moans at my ear. The moment she whispered “射吧 哥哥” into my ear, aiyo I really couldn’t hold any more.

Overall damage: 68 entrance + market for for level 1 happiness.
RTM: maybe need to take awhile as I still got a few booby gems yet to try.

Only sharing with reputable bros, in order to protect our playground.
I paid 1b+3r for hj. Yes I agree she more wild in CQ area, and heard even wilder when she in $$$$$$ time 😀
Old 19-07-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 is a glorious beacon of lightgiggsy_11 is a glorious beacon of lightgiggsy_11 is a glorious beacon of lightgiggsy_11 is a glorious beacon of lightgiggsy_11 is a glorious beacon of lightgiggsy_11 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Hmmm roaming included? Sucking of tits allowed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
I paid 1b+3r for hj. Yes I agree she more wild in CQ area, and heard even wilder when she in $$$$$$ time 😀
Old 19-07-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
Sad that I only met her in her toned down days. But she is still very sweet to my liking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1