The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycob86 View Post
Anyone have tried Jj from siambaby? Cant seems to find any FR. Dont mind sharing if u tried her ? More concern of whether she look the same in person compared to photo
Skip Siambaby and love house. Same OKT and gives heavily PS photos and untrue services.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 28-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Booked Mud from Soi 69 last night.

Hmm... I wouldn't say she is bad, as she has come to Singapore for the 3rd time, many customer base, but just to give some tipper to new forummers.

The photo that mud use, is very pretty, but then please remember that this is a heavily make up photo. Real life, imo , looks typical thai girl. Slender body, big boobs Cup E, but her nipples not very nice.

Very jovial girl, breaks ice easily, primary one English , but one thing I hate the most. - recycled towels. In the end, I have to use toilet paper and the hair dryer to dry my body.

Please OKT, u know ur girls are popular. Please provide enough towels. Even mud was paiseh about the wet towel.
Old 28-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vlime77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a morning session with Bam from Rollypolly.

A very shy girl but willing to please and accommodating. She's considered meaty and it brought me back to my school days when I had to guide my gf.

Okt was very responsive and location is surprisingly good.
Old 28-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlime77 View Post
Just had a morning session with Bam from Rollypolly.

A very shy girl but willing to please and accommodating. She's considered meaty and it brought me back to my school days when I had to guide my gf.

Okt was very responsive and location is surprisingly good.
Thanks for the fr bro.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mj1544 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros, anyone tried Mika from TRL?
Old 28-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hashtagbilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
wanna book niva today got a slot but got cancel by okt apparently someone stole her hp and also never pay up for his session. xia sway fker
same kind as felixang
Old 28-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Thank you to all who shared their FRs on Hanna and Bam.
Seems Hanna is very subjective when comes to frenching.
Anyway will try one of them soon.
And hanna i think she don do bbbj as I had ask her to bbbj but she give excuses and say I talk a lot 😑 perhaps not handsome enough
Old 28-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
lionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried ocean from rolly
Old 28-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
anyone tried ocean from rolly
Always fully-booked ....or just my luck or i kana banned by OKT
Old 28-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=663463

FR on Amy from Devilhouse

Crazy cute young girl who is super petite and slim. Suprising good command of english though first time in sg. Tight pussy and good bbbj skills.
RTF: already did.

ps: okt got a super sexy video of her if you want to view
Old 28-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justSBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Dear from LH.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=662709

Very pretty girl with a good body. Skinny, no fats, nice ass. Doll like face with extremely good expression during bonking. Service wise SOP but I like how she do cow girl position without penetrating and with her hand rubbing your brother nicely...the way her eyes roll back while she grinds is really good. Boobs are enhanced, some birth mark or blemishes on her left ass cheek.

Rtf: definitely
Old 28-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Avarros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=663176

Quick FR on BOWVY - TIKOCLUB

Looks: 80%~ to picture posted online. Cute young girl and quite pretty looking. Website state 22 YO and I believe she is.

Height: 162cm stated on website but i think she is more 155cm~

Body: Slim petite, flat tummy, small ass. no visible tattoo IIRC.

Boobs: Enhanced Cs. Quite firm. Nice small light nipples. She's sensitive in that area.

Pussy: Light bush. No smell. Small and tight!

French: Allowed. Light kisses to deep frenching. She got braces although I didn't feel it. Good kisser she is.

Fingering: Allowed.

Painting: Allowed. She seems to enjoy my paintwork.

BBBJ: Yes. But not as good as I expected it to be.

FJ: Did one hour worth of it. And she didn't complain since I lasted for quite a while. Plus points for her. Very hardworking.

RTF: Already did. But i might see her again before she leaves next week.

Cheers bros.
Old 28-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzi View Post
even worse.. i heard that this idiot actually called the okt to ask niva for her phone password... how fucking retarded is that?
Hahaha what even, zhijie can call police on this idiot sia
Old 28-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Tabby from Siam Angels

Had her yesterday morning
Looks: 7/10 makeup basic cos she woke up not long for morning session, mature lady but main thing is her body, skin quite smooth, wont reject
French: nope, light kisses only.
AR: NA
Boobs: 8/10 big and firm D cups, she say natural and i dont really see any scars? Was very fun playing and sucking on them.
Body: 7.5/10 nicely maintained for a mature lady, meaty in the right places, nice ass for doggy skin is smooth!
Catbath: 6/10 minimal, nipples
BBBJ: 7/10 long, slow and sensual, play with head and lick shaft and lick balls and thighs teasingly.
Painting: yes, but be warned its hairy down there. Responsive
FJ: 7/10, she can ride, cowgirl, missionary and my fav doggy position, nice ass to piak and her moans are soft but responsive. Managed to squeeze out one shot.
Massage: nice and hard, like my little bro when bonking her lol, fell asleep when she give massage.

Shower basic SOP, and google translator is a must, not much chemistry because of that imo.

After that second round also like repeat of first, just that she cannot squeeze out my 2nd shot, which happens from time to time so i dont blame FLs, delayed ejac isnt fun.
Old 28-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kiwi from paradise888.

She is leaving soon. Do try her out . She is ok and those shy demure type but hardworking. Do support her bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1