The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hello guys! Anyone up for a pinoy ktv tonight?! Let me know!
Old 22-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinay or pinay?
Got ktv ? That is interesting
Old 23-10-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 17
hbster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhbster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to a pinay pub in duxton last week...
The name starts with an E

went there order a mug of beer and relax...
first girl approached me...find her not that pretty and ignore her
then saw a girl with fair skin and she noticed me and came over
we started chatting and get touchy
shes young and only around 23
bought her the first drink and things start to get steamy...
she undress my top and keep licking my nipples ...
i rod begin to harden and autoroam her big natural tits

after that the mamasan came...i got a bit drunk and she asked me if i can buy her some drinks too...
I culdnt control my mouth and said yes...damn... but hell yeah that moment came whereby two girls one young and one mlif seducing me...one licking my nippples the other grinding me... I cannot take it and unzip my pants...the young one start to stroke me...and asked for another drink...i told i will but she must make me cum...she said ok....and more action starts...

one stroking my hard rod...and the mlif licking my nipples damn shiok....
what i find out is that the mlif is super horny too...when i fondle her pussy...it gets wet immediately!lol...as they always say experience always count... i feel damn horny and rub my hard rod against the mlif pussy ...meanwhile french kissing the young pinay....

in the end I cum onto the mlif panties and feel damn shiok

total damage only $90
guys please make sure u say "Make me cum" on the second drink if not they will leave u high and dry
Old 23-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Pinay or pinay?
Got ktv ? That is interesting
Alamak, almost all pinay bars are actually registered as KTV, whether the singing is on Mic or on Cock is the difference
Old 23-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

ok, seeing so many brothers sharing their stories here, so I share mind too.

So I went to one of Pinoy pubs at duxton back in June, I just quit my job and was itching for a fuck, so I was recommended one by bro 3someking.
Went there immediately that same night and went into the bar, there was 1 other uncle inside singing karaoke, can tell he is the tao kae type. there were also quite a few girls there but at first none of them came and entertained me, then after a while, 1 ang moh came in and a few of the girls started to go towards him.

After a few more sips of my drinks, I was thinking to myself to just pay up and leave, but then one of the girls came and started introducing herself to me, she is a 6/10 in terms of body, but cute enough to not be a total disaster. but her biggest redemption is her tits, it was a good 9/10, fucking massive.

She was talking to me and asking me to buy her drinks, and from there one we were talking non-stop and a lot of teasing, then she asked me to go KTV room, which I obliged. Brought extra beers up with us and we started chatting for a bit in the room, set up the playlist and then she just jumped me and took off my pants and gave me a heavenly BJ.

After about 10minutes of BJ, I wasn't coming, I don't come so easily from BJs. So she took off her panties and wanted to mount me, lucky i brought my protection and stopped her to put it on first.

We pumped for a good 10-15minutes in different positions, and the best part was that we were in one of the 1st room, which can be easily looked into from the outside when people walk up from the staircase. it was fucking exciting, and my heart was pumping non-stop, finally I came, she wanted me to come into her mouth, but she only said it like 2 secs before I came, so too bad for me (or her).

It was fun and it just brings back so much memories of my time back when I used to go to Manila for work and pumping so many horny pinoy chicks.

Say what you want about the pinoys, yes they are pretty much all jerks and dipshits, but damn their women sure knows how to fuck.
Old 23-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Lavender has one. near the main road. think opposite Esso petrol.kisok.

Most happening at 6pm onwards.

Only hand on balls.

Other service, check with the gals.

Happy fishing.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

hi any bros can pm me location of pinay pubs with lots of action that i can have fun? thinking of having some fun tonight
Old 23-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
apachecompany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. maiden Post. Went to pink whale at circular road. Damage $180 (3 ld) + 40 (1 jug beer + 1 mug) . Had a hj and quite worth it. No ppl hence the desperate attention by the pinays. Might be ex but quite worth it. Gal was quite hot. 7.5/10 and not quite pushy as despo for biz. Pink g string and nice perky tits.
Old 24-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post

So I went to one of Pinoy pubs at duxton back in June, I just quit my job and was itching for a fuck, so I was recommended one by bro 3someking.
Went there immediately that same night and went into the bar, there was 1 other uncle inside singing karaoke, can tell he is the tao kae type. there were also quite a few girls there but at first none of them came and entertained me, then after a while, 1 ang moh came in and a few of the girls started to go towards him.

After a few more sips of my drinks, I was thinking to myself to just pay up and leave, but then one of the girls came and started introducing herself to me, she is a 6/10 in terms of body, but cute enough to not be a total disaster. but her biggest redemption is her tits, it was a good 9/10, fucking massive.

She was talking to me and asking me to buy her drinks, and from there one we were talking non-stop and a lot of teasing, then she asked me to go KTV room, which I obliged. Brought extra beers up with us and we started chatting for a bit in the room, set up the playlist and then she just jumped me and took off my pants and gave me a heavenly BJ.

After about 10minutes of BJ, I wasn't coming, I don't come so easily from BJs. So she took off her panties and wanted to mount me, lucky i brought my protection and stopped her to put it on first.

We pumped for a good 10-15minutes in different positions, and the best part was that we were in one of the 1st room, which can be easily looked into from the outside when people walk up from the staircase. it was fucking exciting, and my heart was pumping non-stop, finally I came, she wanted me to come into her mouth, but she only said it like 2 secs before I came, so too bad for me (or her).

It was fun and it just brings back so much memories of my time back when I used to go to Manila for work and pumping so many horny pinoy chicks.

Say what you want about the pinoys, yes they are pretty much all jerks and dipshits, but damn their women sure knows how to fuck.
Hahaha. Its a good thing u enjoyed. I get 2 shots. Get to FJ by doggying her. The other shot is CIM in her mouth. After CIM, she go to toilet and say she need to rinse her mouth using listerine
Old 01-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Any chance of this thread coming alive again?
Old 01-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
andyooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Duxton hill. Pinay pub starts with E. Any clue the actual name?i wanna try.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. I didn't even realize this thread existed! And for all pinay lovers, you da best! Too bad I left the scene 8 years ago. The scene in sg now is a bit boring as compared to the older days with PMT just a stone's throw away from my house! Anyways, anyone here from the old ages back in PMT? Shoutout? MIB Brizzo Take 5 Speed
Old 01-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh and btw there are 2 pinay pubs below my office if you all need a place. Telok Kurau. Both are more centered towards the older crowds, but the mugs are cheap and the girls are not pushy at all.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
andyooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Telok kurau pub happening? Any specials? Abit far though
Old 01-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbster View Post
Went to a pinay pub in duxton last week...
The name starts with an E

went there order a mug of beer and relax...
first girl approached me...find her not that pretty and ignore her
then saw a girl with fair skin and she noticed me and came over
we started chatting and get touchy
shes young and only around 23
bought her the first drink and things start to get steamy...
she undress my top and keep licking my nipples ...
i rod begin to harden and autoroam her big natural tits

after that the mamasan came...i got a bit drunk and she asked me if i can buy her some drinks too...
I culdnt control my mouth and said yes...damn... but hell yeah that moment came whereby two girls one young and one mlif seducing me...one licking my nippples the other grinding me... I cannot take it and unzip my pants...the young one start to stroke me...and asked for another drink...i told i will but she must make me cum...she said ok....and more action starts...

one stroking my hard rod...and the mlif licking my nipples damn shiok....
what i find out is that the mlif is super horny too...when i fondle her pussy...it gets wet immediately!lol...as they always say experience always count... i feel damn horny and rub my hard rod against the mlif pussy ...meanwhile french kissing the young pinay....

in the end I cum onto the mlif panties and feel damn shiok

total damage only $90
guys please make sure u say "Make me cum" on the second drink if not they will leave u high and dry
Good for you. I have gotten nothing from this pub before. Every single time I enter I was not entertained. No girls bothered to ask what I want to drink. I had to go to the counter myself to order my drinks. Every girl told me there is no LD system there which is bullshit because other customers there are having a great time. I kind of banned this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post

I think I know which pub is this. Does the girl happened to be called "Hxxex"? If yes, she is one hell of a horny lady. Her figure used to be very good when she was having her first stint here but during her 2nd stint, maybe too much beer, she put on a lot of weight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1