The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

As giggles and screams came from Jasmine's room, I can't help but walked over. Ann was massaging Felicia and Jasmine was ticking her, they saw me looking and Jasmine threw a pillow straight at me. (which I caught) It was a view that I needed, one that cleared my mind and calmed my soul, it was a joy to see that girl having fun together, ( those that hang out with a group of girl before should understand what I mean) and having them around me was something I wouldn't trade for anything. Those were my thoughts then.

I threw the pillow back to Jasmine after asking her to catch it, I went back to Ann's room and laid on her bed smiling. Soon Ann returned to the room and she closed the door.

Ann: they promised they won't disturb us.

Ann's words was sort of a signal for me, I tried to get up and reached for Ann as she sat beside me on the bed. She blocked my movements placing her hand in my chest as st leans down giving me a kiss on my lips.

I reached to grope on her breast and there was no resistance from her, she gave me kisses repeatedly and I pulled her head down and struck my tongue into her mouth. Our tongue whirl together as we engaged in a tongue fight.

Ann soon pulled away from me and she smiled at me shyly, reaching her hands downwards and rubbing on my groin. I look at her as she move down pulling my shorts down and licking on my length instantly.

Ann held my dick gently and soon she took a deep breath looking at my dick, she opened her mouth and she took my dick into her holding my dick with her fingers, Ann did not do anything fancy she was just sucking hard, and I could hear myself moan as I see her head moving up and down below me.

I reached for her legs and runs my fingers gently on them.

Ann sucking my dick: Mmmm!

I ignored her and run my finger lightly on her legs.

Ann took out my dick from her mouth: Lawrence, that tickles.

I gave her a cheeky smile and I sat up, I reach in between her legs as she carried on sucking me. I rubbed her pussy with her short on and soon manage to slip into her short by trailing in from her legs. I wriggle my finger into her panties and rubbed on her bare pussy. As soon as j feel the wetness I stuck my finger in.

Ann released my dick: Ah....

Ann no longer controls her moans and it got louder as I fingered her.

She kept shaking her head when I asked if I could place in another finger.

I pulled her shorts and panties off and I placed 2 fingers into her, she crumpled her face and let's out a loud moans, she was tight and my fingers felt resistance when I fingered her, she squealed and start panting closing her eyes after a while.

I pulled out my finger and I pull her legs aligning her, I went down and ate she tasting her juice, after I parted her lips with my finger.

I dug my tongue into her and sucked on the pussy, that was the first time Ann pulled my head down as I ate her, as I heard her moans and she pulled on my hair gently.

She let's go of my hair after a louder moan and I climbed up on her, aligning my dick I rubbed on her pussy and slowly inserting it into her. She was tight and I manage to push in after some resistance, I started pounding her and moans filled the room. I pulled her tees up and licked on her cleavage, I pulled her bra up and I suckled on the breast as I pounded her. And soon we held our hands together and I rammed her with all I have, she squeal and I came soon after that. Withdrawing my dick from her pussy and shooting on her stomach. I got off her and got her some tissue she told me to retrieve from her bag, she cleaned herself and she pulled me back to the bed.

We cuddled for a while before telling me she needed to wash up, but as I got off the the bed the door opened, it was Felicia and Jasmine.

Last edited by Starter; 10-07-2016 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Despite the girls have both seen me naked in a couple of occasions, I still had a shock when they just barge in like that,

Me: eh! What you the 2 of you want, I thought Ann say you all won't disturb one.

Jasmine: We did promise, but since we heard the door open, we guess you finished your deed.

I was wearing my clothes ask Jasmine spoke and Felicia kept laughing.

Me: then what you want now?

Jasmine: Nah, I will pass but did Ann bite you again?

Jasmine burst into laughter.

Me: Eh if Ann around that one don't joke hor.

Jasmine: ok, I just want to ask you if you want dinner, my dad is asking.

Me: ok lor.

Jasmine and Felicia exited the room, and I went back to my books. Ann joined me for some real studying soon and we have dinner when their parents returned. There was nothing much that night, except that Jasmine and Ann's Father talked to me again after the tutoring session. He asked why we haven't been coming over and I told him that I was busy with some school events, he was surprised and told me to focus on what was really important.

I left with Felicia shortly, and as we walked towards the main road Felicia looked at me: Idiot, happy hor.

Me: where got?

Felicia: I talk so much you also never smile, go inside Ann room then you become so happy.

I pulled Felicia and held her on the waist: You jealous huh.

Felicia: No lah, where got?

Me: Eh, you like that very cute leh.

Felicia pinched me in the arm and it was really painful.

Felicia: Idiot if you tired then tomorrow we don't meet lor.

Me: I think about it let you know ok?

Felicia: OK, but hor tomorrow no Ann hor.

Me: like that you happiest lor.

Felicia pinch me again, it really hurt and I remembered it left bruises on my arm. But today everything was sweet. I returned home, after I watched Felicia board a bus at Bishan. I laid in my bed and it was a good feeling, as I thought about Jasmine, Ann and Felicia. It was a wishful thinking but somehow I wish it would stay like this forever, they really are my wives as they all really cared and loved me. I slept with that sweet thought in my mind. It felt so blessed.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mightyzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro.. Waiting for more
Old 10-07-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigCiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah! My favorite girl also very sweet one hor! Power updates TS! Thank you soooo much! 😊
Old 10-07-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Targets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update, support
Old 10-07-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Vujicic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 10-07-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 12
Dom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud of

So envious of TS harem of MMs

To up list:
To upz once reputation is spread: woohoo, Rasta Marley, sailsingapore, oxeso
Post expired : Nil
Old 10-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Today sunday off day .... no update

Retired
Old 10-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

The next day was a Saturday morning, and I was lazing on my bed, it Was a day which I will not to pulled out of it either by my father or the alarm clock. I opened my eyes and it was 10am, and I went to take a bath. As water trickled from my shower head, I was thinking if I should meet Felicia today. (The fact was I did not know where to bring her, and after what happen recently I did not always just meet her for sex) I was in my room listen to "perfect 10" on the radio and my pager beeped. It was Ah Kai, and it was rare for him to page me in a Saturday morning. I returned the call and he picked up instantly greeting me with a lazy voice.

Kai: Eh Yang ah.....

Me: Simi daichi ?(what's the matter?) why you sound so tired?

Kai: bo lah, yesterday I got help Jane mah.

That reminded me that Kai was helping Jane and I asked him about it.

Me: How ok bo?

Kai: ok lah, Jane just ask me to bring a bag then she put her things inside, but she steady leh, she know the bouncer there, can just walks in like that.

Me: like that ah, then the pay how?

Kai: Hee Hee she gave me $60 yesterday, really not bad but very boring.

Me: why?

Kai: I sit at the staircase all night, you say leh.

Me: ok lah, very good leh sit and take money. (I wanted to ask Kai if he could return me some money, but did not as I think the $60 was all he had)

Kai: Eh you want to come out or not?

Me: You not meeting Stephanie meh?

Kai: Meeting lah, but I very shag leh, you get one of your GF go out with us, help me entertain her leh.

Kai suggested going to the movies, and we decided to meet at J8 at 12pm watching a 1230pm show after I checked the newspaper at home.

I paged Felicia leaving her a voicemail telling her that we were meeting, and I was going over to fetch her. ( I really wanted to treat her better)

I took a bus to Felicia's home and went to her home knocking at her door, she was still preparing and I waited in her room.

Felicia: Idiot, where we going?

Me: go watch movie lor, Ah Kai and Stephanie coming also.

Felicia: huh? Stephanie ah?

Me: don't like that lah, Ah Kai ask me to bring gf and join them.

Felicia gave me a black face: Orh.

We took a bus down to Bishan and met Kai And Stephanie, we bought the tickets and there were not much seats left. Kai choose the seats at the left hand corner at the back of the cinema, the girl went to the washroom and Kai nudged at me.

Kai: Eh Yang, I want to ask you a long time Liao, your GF the one slap you sister one. ( took him long enough)

Me: huh? Oh you mean Joanne ah.

Kai: Yah lah, you so good ah, i remember they fighting over a guy, I think your sister win lah then you sian her right.

I did not answer Kai and just rolled my eyes, the girls came back and we entered to cinema together.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Lai Liao lai Liao.....
Old 10-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Xie xie i damm bore

Retired
Old 10-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Xie xie i damm bore
Dun bored lah so many new writers. Go lend them some support I also reading lolz
Old 10-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story, support
Old 10-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Have meh never see anything new.

Retired
Old 10-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

we found our seats, and Kai went in first and took the inner most seat. Felicia pulled me back and she seat beside Stephanie, we were seated in such a order:

Ah Kai l Stephanie l Felicia l Me

The show soon started and I was soon absorbed into the show, (I was those that will be glued to the screen in the cinema) but midway through the show, Felicia nudged me and I heard light snores coming from the left hand side. It was Ah Kai and Stephanie seemed annoyed, she soon slapped him on him arm waking him up. And Felicia giggled leaning into me.

It soon became annoying as Felicia kept giggling and tucking my sleeve, I turn towards Felicia and gave her a puzzled look. ( I am sure we wasn't watching a comedy) I could see her turning occasionally toward the direction of Ah Kai and Stephanie, I looked over and it was clear, as the light of the screen shone onto them I could see Ah Kai fondling Stephanie.

Felicia saw me and push my head gently making me look to the front, and she lean towards my ear whispering.

Felicia: Cannot see...

Felicia soon grabbed my arm tightly and was giggling more ( but softly) slapping in it, and I reach my right hand groping Felicia and she slapped in it.

I peeked over and saw Stephanie kneeling in her seat with her head over Ah Kai's groin, and with her head moving it was not hard to guess what she was doing. I started to get a slight hard and I just can't stop looking, as ah Kai shivered in his seat and Stephanie was working on his dick.

Ah Kai moans and it caught the attention of couples seating in front of us, they seem annoyed and looked at Ah Kai And Stephanie. ( they actually left)

Felicia looked at me and she seem angry: tell you cannot see right.

I looked in front and I started hearing Ah Kai groans louder and soon Felicia whispers to me with a giggle: No more......

I peeked over and saw Stephanie seating up and wiping her mouth with tissue and Ah Kai adjusting himself, before Stephanie leaned on him and continued with the movies.

The movie ended around 30 mins later we exited after most of the others have left, there were quite some ppl looking back and I was thinking if they have mistaken I was the one doing the act.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1