The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Entropy wrote a very accurate report on Becky from LV, so did Henry. Both their reports were positive about her. I am sure they had a good time with her.

She is a pretty girl, nice eyes, a smile that charms. If you are dating her, I have no doubt she will be one classy stunner.

I may not rate her sexual services high. She might have restrictions.

After a while of bonking, I indicated I would rest and go. She offered me cold water and a massage. I don't think she was happy with the bonking I gave her, so I am a little surprised that she told me the date that she will leave SG (I guess so that I can rtf her) and her day off to be a tourist. What a trooper!
Old 23-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Entropy wrote a very accurate report on Becky from LV, so did Henry. Both their reports were positive about her. I am sure they had a good time with her.

She is a pretty girl, nice eyes, a smile that charms. If you are dating her, I have no doubt she will be one classy stunner.

I may not rate her sexual services high. She might have restrictions.

After a while of bonking, I indicated I would rest and go. She offered me cold water and a massage. I don't think she was happy with the bonking I gave her, so I am a little surprised that she told me the date that she will leave SG (I guess so that I can rtf her) and her day off to be a tourist. What a trooper!
Sorry to hear it... must be really bad for you to go off before finishing the session.
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Emma

Emma quality sank
it was very good when in JB, all syt, all good performance
started sinking after they moved to CQ
now that they are in the east most girls quite chubby now
(at least for my standard)
and performance not as before
is stopped pratinising them
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Idk... I do find that since day one, their photos tend to be more on the heavier photoshop type and hence, I do give more discount whenever I do book his girls to avoid disappointment. Nonetheless, there are some good gems from time to time.

I also do remember that earlier this year (or end last year) they try to split into two stable where the second stable, Wonderland iirc, will tend to have the "second tier" girls that are more heavily photoshop but cheaper.
I tried wonderland at least 2 occasions last year. Both were good. Last one especially so - still on her Line till kena purged recently Maybe she settled down and hubby / bf tell her to delete everyone ... LOL
Old 23-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Emma quality sank
it was very good when in JB, all syt, all good performance
started sinking after they moved to CQ
now that they are in the east most girls quite chubby now
(at least for my standard)
and performance not as before
is stopped pratinising them
I would still go just becos of their 1-shot quickie deal and convenient location for me. Now if only they had more competitive quickie pricing (vs what others are offering) *hint hint*

Don't need 1 hour. Spend 45 min shiok already for release.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I tried wonderland at least 2 occasions last year. Both were good. Last one especially so - still on her Line till kena purged recently Maybe she settled down and hubby / bf tell her to delete everyone ... LOL
You lucky sia lol... i tried twice but both turn out to be quite bad in terms of looks.. the second time was so bad that I almost considered turning away which I never did before (yes, my standard relatively low... esp when you make the effort to go out to boink and don't want to be left stranded lol) which is why I got this impression that Wonderland gals are second tier which Emma are the "better ones" then.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrip View Post
Long time no boom boom, time for action again, after reading Bro's review on ACE, I decided to try her and what bro had mention is all true.

OKT RollyPolly

Coms: superfast almost like six sense can reply before you give yours.

Looks : 7.3 sweet smiling from start to end.

Body:6.9 womanly figure not bah bah type neck slight fat if you know what I meant. nice ink on her boobs

Boobs:6.9 not 38E but plenty to fondle and feels natural to me nice and soft.

French: Yes but not much toungefu and plenty of smootchies like GF
FJ:6.9 cow girl can gyrate and hug you tight moan a bit fake but can do
can do some teasing as well.

RTF material!
Thanks bro for the FR.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am quite amazed that for all bros that try Nina from RollyPolly, your did not pen down a single fr for her. Such gem and your keep it to yourself. If she is good, why stop her from earning more ??? She deserved our hard-earn money.

Face: 8/10 – Fuck the website photos. She look more like 80% off Irene Wan as below. Very demure and Maiden-type. Bother to put make up and look presentable. Not the knn SNSD chio type but like the tvb irene wan. Eh fuck, she is the young SYT type la, not the picture below lao-chio one.

Body: 10/10 – Of all the thai girls i bonk, the first fairest and whitest skin i ever seen. She stay in Northern Thailand. Those bros that book Nina never share such gem with such body. knn ! Her skin like the white Vietnam girls body in L20H38. Body is petite size. Those thin bones and baby fats. The slim type. Not the meaty type one. Near the skinny category one.

Boobs: 7/10 – Not big. I think is small B. Small fucking white milky B boobs that i squeezed.

Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 - Can tongue fight. She very professional type. Very experienced and she know what you want. Suddenly talk halfway will come and give you a peck on your lips or cheek. I don't know how to describe, like my primary school days, my girlfriend give me a kiss and i feel surprising shiok

BBBJ: 9/10 – Minus 1 point here because she focus on head only. No Deepthroat. Why 9 points because she triple attack. Her tongue can curve and hit your bottom dick there(Fuck i dont know what bio parts it is called). Right hand will tease your nipple, left hand will tease your groin. She really knows what men's wants. Wrong, is men's needs.

FJ: 9/10. She fulfilled my fantasy of pumping a white milky body girl. She moaned so loud. Knn i really scared people will hear. You will know what I mean if you know the location. I doggie stand her and see her back from behind. Really very arousing. Grab her meaty ass. Those baby fats damn shiok.

Overall – 10/10 I didn't regret making a trip down after work. OKT is a very smart person. I don't know wtf he do to make his girls so good. The most important thing, I didn't think of my hard-earned money at all because she really deserved it

Knn , your go see yourselves. If what I say above is not true, you come and zap me many times..especially her fair milky skin and slimy body...And those who tried Nina, wtf...next time share fr la... Money hard to earn, that why we need to share to save our money lah.

Rollypolly will emerged to be a strong stable. Eh fuck, I'm not the stable promoter !! Just your next neighbor boy who f and share fr no matter good or bad.

FYI, Nina going back on Saturday.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Generic1337 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pop from Poseidon

photo is definitely her. petite syt with enhanced.
very hardworking. bubbly ass. will auto pump you.
didn't complain at all.

no cim though even after boss say have..
Old 23-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
I am quite amazed that for all bros that try Nina from RollyPolly, your did not pen down a single fr for her. Such gem and your keep it to yourself. If she is good, why stop her from earning more ??? She deserved our hard-earn money.

Face: 8/10 – Fuck the website photos. She look more like 80% off Irene Wan as below. Very demure and Maiden-type. Bother to put make up and look presentable. Not the knn SNSD chio type but like the tvb irene wan. Eh fuck, she is the young SYT type la, not the picture below lao-chio one.

Body: 10/10 – Of all the thai girls i bonk, the first fairest and whitest skin i ever seen. She stay in Northern Thailand. Those bros that book Nina never share such gem with such body. knn ! Her skin like the white Vietnam girls body in L20H38. Body is petite size. Those thin bones and baby fats. The slim type. Not the meaty type one. Near the skinny category one.

Boobs: 7/10 – Not big. I think is small B. Small fucking white milky B boobs that i squeezed.

Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 - Can tongue fight. She very professional type. Very experienced and she know what you want. Suddenly talk halfway will come and give you a peck on your lips or cheek. I don't know how to describe, like my primary school days, my girlfriend give me a kiss and i feel surprising shiok

BBBJ: 9/10 – Minus 1 point here because she focus on head only. No Deepthroat. Why 9 points because she triple attack. Her tongue can curve and hit your bottom dick there(Fuck i dont know what bio parts it is called). Right hand will tease your nipple, left hand will tease your groin. She really knows what men's wants. Wrong, is men's needs.

FJ: 9/10. She fulfilled my fantasy of pumping a white milky body girl. She moaned so loud. Knn i really scared people will hear. You will know what I mean if you know the location. I doggie stand her and see her back from behind. Really very arousing. Grab her meaty ass. Those baby fats damn shiok.

Overall – 10/10 I didn't regret making a trip down after work. OKT is a very smart person. I don't know wtf he do to make his girls so good. The most important thing, I didn't think of my hard-earned money at all because she really deserved it

Knn , your go see yourselves. If what I say above is not true, you come and zap me many times..especially her fair milky skin and slimy body...And those who tried Nina, wtf...next time share fr la... Money hard to earn, that why we need to share to save our money lah.

Rollypolly will emerged to be a strong stable. Eh fuck, I'm not the stable promoter !! Just your next neighbor boy who f and share fr no matter good or bad.

FYI, Nina going back on Saturday.
Thanks for the fr bro. NINA another gem to watch out for!
Old 23-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 8
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pop from Poseidon

Finally got a slot with the legendary Pop.
I think another FR for her is quite redundant since there are so many already. Anyway here it goes just a short one as most of the FRs are accurate.
- Slim tight body with no tummy
- lovely pair of man-made artificial boobs.
- BBBJ is good, with room for improvement though.
- Has a tight, shaved pussy
- One of the highest GFE level I ever experienced, with non-stop chit chatting and cuddling after bonk

After the bonk, she introduced her bff Pepsi to me and try to psycho me to try her next time. Either she has a good heart or I'm so bad that she doesnt want me to bonk her 555
I havent tried Pepsi but to anyone interested in Pepsi, she looks 80-90% similar to the photos. Was in her sleeping baggy clothes at that time so cannot really tell how is her figure but she gives me those sa da jie vibe.
Anyway, maybe some bros can get Pop some lozenges because she seem to be having some "dry" cough.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaydenlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ocean ( *Thai Fairy*) -

Greeted me with a sweet smile upon opening the door. Fair, has meat in the right places and soft natural D' Boobs. I couldnt wait to get undressed and suck on her boobs.

During the shower, she cleaned my bro and stroked it occasionally. Next, the BBBJ,her BBBJ skill was good, knows her speed control well. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my bro really excited me. She flashed me a come fuck me look, which made me cant wait to fuck her. Capped up immediately and went into position. She has a moist tight pussy and she seems to be turned on easily.

Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice.

Hardworking and accommodating to my various positions, i ended up enjoying the doggy position best while grabbing her soft buttocks.

After finishing my first shot, she asked me if i would like a body to body massage, i said yes and she took out nuru nuru gel and rubbed over my body. After that used her boobs to massage all over my back. It is really unbelievable and i urge all bros to try her out.

Looks- 8.5/10 85% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-8/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings
Boobs- 9/10 Soft D cup with great shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ
CIM - Allowed
Frenching- Allowed
Massage- 8.5/10 Good body to body massage

Overall Rating 8.5/10 Great gem highly recommended to bros!

Great Job Bro Godfather with the good arrangements, great service orientation and recommendations. Thanks for the friendly and prompt replies.

Definately a reliable and genuine stable worth the penny spent.

Will make a RTF booking really soon.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had coffee from soi69 ytd

Looks : 7/10 was quite late when i went over , bo makeup
Body : 8/10 slight tummy
Boobs : 8/10 enhance C cup
Shower : alone
BBBJ : 9/10 can really blow damn long without complains / she will mix gel and water for bj kindly special tho
Frenching : 8/10
Painting : nv try small bush
FJ : 8/10 any position , but not comfortable with big dicks
GFE : 8/10 quite cherrful and kc gao
communication : 5/10 english toh need translator

YMMV

happy bonking
Old 24-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like the bros are not too sure about siambaby haham was choosing between poseidon, xclusive and siambaby. Looks like its either xclusive or poseidon now ...
Old 24-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I'm new in Dome 3. Am looking for girl that are very proactive or "commando" as you all call it I think. Would really appreciate it if any senior bro can recommend. Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1