The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
during this phone conversation my cock is getting sucked
Very kinky...
Old 28-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lucky they dun wear black or blue.... else I can't walk around in Thailand.
btw, I saw black uniform in blue scarf...... side by side with police around the palace.....
Old 29-11-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
btw, I saw black uniform in blue scarf...... side by side with police around the palace.....
Walau your MIB kawans show face liao.
Old 29-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Commuters advised to avoid Sukhumvit, Ploenchit, Wireless and inbound Petchaburi.

November 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Metropolitan traffic police on Friday afternoon warned commuters to avoid Sukhumvit, Ploenchit, Wireless and inbound Petchaburi roads while two groups of protesters separately marched to Pheu Thai Party's headquarters and US Embassy in Bangkok.

The second group of protesters gathered at Asoke BTS station.

Police also warned travellers to avoid Ploenchit expressway exit.

The Nation
Old 30-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

BD now very free become news reporter also? Si mi bao kar leaw?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
BD now very free become news reporter also? Si mi bao kar leaw?
And you also very free to reply....aiyah sama sama as you lah, jack of all trade.
Old 30-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 0
charlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharlestan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone in bkk now? Want to meet up to go drink/chiong? Just got pangsehed by my usual Thai friend and I'm here only for 1 night so free to do anything. Pls PM me if possible!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Very kinky...
even better ....... my boss is a MILF
Old 01-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers here going to BKK or Pattaya during 25 Dec to 1 Jan 2014 period?

Currently are there serious jams from airport to Pattaya?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

All CentralWorld Shopping Centres closed.
I brought my mom along this time and seems to be wrong timing.
Hotel staff also advised guests to avoid all places were large groups of people can congregate. That's almost all public places?!?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hotel staff also advised guests to avoid all places were large groups of people can congregate. That's almost all public places?!?
Do you see serious jams from airport to BKK?
BTS and MRT still functioning?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i've gotten a bad timing to go BKK. going there next week.. anyone who's there maybe we can consider meeting up?

rmb to upz me if u like my posts...
Old 01-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Further to Bro Gsk report.

Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery and almost all shops at Siam Square are closed today. Not sure for how long. Pratunam area and Platinum shopping centre still open for those die die want to shop.

BTS, MRT and Airport Link to my knowledge are all still running this morning. Just don't get off at Ramkhampeang station! Thats near where yesterday they attacked the bus and taxi u saw on the news and where someone was shot dead.

Coz if CNA reporter BD have't mentioned yet - police clashed with some protesters today firing tear gas as anti-government mobs tried to move to wards the Rajamangala Stadium where Red Shirts have gathered.

Bros in Bangkok plz tune into the news, even local news, and ask the hotel staff whats the latest situation b4 going out. Temperatures in Bangkok just went up a few degrees!

Stay safe and good luck!

Btw... BD plz ask your 2 minions wanna zap me plz leave their nicks and not do things behind people's back. Unless apple dun drop too far from the tree?

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
You can bring your mom to the spa or something. It's better to stay indoor. Try richardbarrow on twitter for updated news of the protest. stay safe.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
You can bring your mom to the spa or something. It's better to stay indoor. Try richardbarrow on twitter for updated news of the protest. stay safe.
Chai... Richard Barrows twitter account is useful to update yourself coz he's one of the few, if only one, that tweets what's happening in English.

Bro GSK, maybe u best avoid Central-Siam-Pratunam areas and stay around Thonglor-Ekkamai area or Emporium instead. Plenty of decent spas, restaurants, cafés and a bit of shopping to bring your mom to. If u bring your mom to spa u also can pop into one of the several kapoos around there too!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1