The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Primaferries and batamfast both have ferries going to harbourbay... the difference is just prima have hourly trips while batamfast only have a couple per day. It is convenient for cheongsters to take prima due to lots of time schedules to go batam. For example u need to go back SG urgent... no need to worry cuz ferries are available hourly. Just my opinion though... hehehe...
I will go to Batam in few weeks and for sure I will go to Harbour Bay.
May I ask people here what is your experience about timeliness of Prima vs. BatamFast? Do they both usually leave on time? Or delays are common for one of them or both?
I was used to travel with Wavemaster, and I never experienced any even small delay in my 10 visits to Batam! Is Prima working fine as Wavemaster so far?
Thank you!
Old 29-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I will go to Batam in few weeks and for sure I will go to Harbour Bay.
May I ask people here what is your experience about timeliness of Prima vs. BatamFast? Do they both usually leave on time? Or delays are common for one of them or both?
I was used to travel with Wavemaster, and I never experienced any even small delay in my 10 visits to Batam! Is Prima working fine as Wavemaster so far?
Thank you!
I used primaferries so far no problem with the timings brur... even batamfast... though i have nv tried going to harbourbay before... their ferries do come on time as shown on the boards at the terminals. The ride is only 45+ mins... very fast reach indobonkland. Ferry quality wise... we no choice la... unless u olympic swimmer can swim all the way to batam... hahaha...
Old 29-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Let the rate be 8000... before the new year comes... 2 more days left... hehehe...

Last edited by yaz86; 29-12-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Double posts
Old 29-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Let the rate be 8000... before the new year comes... 2 more days left... hehehe...
Opposite Formosa SGD 1 = Rp 7990
Old 30-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
april2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks a ton bro,it's so helpful
Old 30-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

hahaha!!!!! just received a message from sammyboy(Boss?), not my boss lah!! my boss is ah pek...inviting me to become a Premium member @ US$17.95 a MONTH...he says i have been attacked by a gang of on line hooligans (i.e.shit-eaters)....and this purchase will get you out of moderation.....i would like to say this to him..thanks but no thanks..
i have been thinking what this 175k (US$17.95) a month means to a cewe in batam...half a month kost rent...to us a satisfactory short time or a seafood dinner for two...hehe!!!!
Old 30-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
Well,i don't think anyone should be envious as i'm only a student.Less than 20………………………………………….
Why stay in singapore?Singapore is not really that fun,the moment i start all this chionging stuff,i find that singapore girl need skill to please and i rather pay and fuck,like seriously.
Well,gonna head to JB in just a few weeks time,so yeah,i hope i will have fun at blue wave.If it sucks,gonna head back to batam as primary place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
When I was a student less that 20, ……………. you have some privilege compared to the average
Singapore not really that fun? You never went to USA or Europe! We are so pitiful here! Anyway, I cannot imagine how one could get bored in Singapore, considering the variety of races, prices, skills, attitudes that one can find in Orchard Tower, Lucky Plaza, Geylang, plus FLs in Clark Quai and various discoes and pubs around the river, plus the low-end houses in Little India, plus the KTVs, etc. etc. etc. ……………….
Bro Rupert, you are a student and less than 20 yo….. and you are already started to cheong in batam. As you are so young, I hope you are mature enough to look after yourself. Be careful that most batam gals allow you to fuck her without a comdom, so don’t get any sex related disease or HIV and died at a young age. I am not worry if you are already 50 or 60 years old. Anyway, it is up to you whether you want to take my advice.

Batam is definitely much, much cheaper to cheong. But if we don’t compare the expenses, Singapore is also got many places to have fun.

Since year 2000, I used to cheong batam 2 weeks once and never cheong in Singapore. But from last June, I only cheong batam once a month because the standard of the gals drops tremendously. So is to say, nowadays, I also cheong Singapore.

Bro Black Page is right to said that how one could get bored in Singapore. In Jalan Besar area, most KTV got Vietnamese girls and some of them are very hot and playable. You want hotter and more playable, go to Geylang area. Some of the KTVs, before you can sit down, most of this PRC will grab you, hug and take your hand to rub their big white boobs. Hotter! Some PRC put her hand into your pants to rub your penis and at this moment, you can start to rub her pussy if she do not resist. And you can try to talk to her to go to the toilet to have a quick fuck. So, what more do you want for fun. If your small brother (didi) still itchy, go over to lorong 18, you can get all the sweet, cute and beautiful Indonesia baby waiting for you to screw them……………

So, I don’t think Singapore is boring. It is up to individual bro how they want to enjoy and how much you are willing to pay. But of course, I would still want to go to Batam for the cheap massage, booking of gals, KTVs and the freedom of moving around with my cute and beautiful ceweks……….

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to all the brothers here. Cheers!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 30-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
look4heaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting live. Hotel Harapan Baru all rooms full for tonight and tomorrow. DE Best Hotel left Superior Rooms at 230k.

I may be going tj balai tmr.

Any mates around in small groups or solo want to cheong together tonight?
Old 30-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Bro Rupert, you are a student and less than 20 yo….. and you are already started to cheong in batam. As you are so young, I hope you are mature enough to look after yourself. Be careful that most batam gals allow you to fuck her without a comdom, so don’t get any sex related disease or HIV and died at a young age. I am not worry if you are already 50 or 60 years old. Anyway, it is up to you whether you want to take my advice.

Batam is definitely much, much cheaper to cheong. But if we don’t compare the expenses, Singapore is also got many places to have fun.

Since year 2000, I used to cheong batam 2 weeks once and never cheong in Singapore. But from last June, I only cheong batam once a month because the standard of the gals drops tremendously. So is to say, nowadays, I also cheong Singapore.

Bro Black Page is right to said that how one could get bored in Singapore. In Jalan Besar area, most KTV got Vietnamese girls and some of them are very hot and playable. You want hotter and more playable, go to Geylang area. Some of the KTVs, before you can sit down, most of this PRC will grab you, hug and take your hand to rub their big white boobs. Hotter! Some PRC put her hand into your pants to rub your penis and at this moment, you can start to rub her pussy if she do not resist. And you can try to talk to her to go to the toilet to have a quick fuck. So, what more do you want for fun. If your small brother (didi) still itchy, go over to lorong 18, you can get all the sweet, cute and beautiful Indonesia baby waiting for you to screw them……………

So, I don’t think Singapore is boring. It is up to individual bro how they want to enjoy and how much you are willing to pay. But of course, I would still want to go to Batam for the cheap massage, booking of gals, KTVs and the freedom of moving around with my cute and beautiful ceweks……….

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to all the brothers here. Cheers!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Thank you brother,i always have this motto,chiong safe.Even if i fuck my girlfriend,i also use condom.No raw for me as i hate it too,if kana baby jiu hoseh liao.I so young only.

Hmm..yes,singapore lots of place but i try geylang,the KTV is too overwhelming for me and they demand money the moment they touch you and if you don't give,they will fucking not leaving and keep kpkb you.I don't like.

And singapore chiong not safe,police screen or spot check,hoseh liao.And of course the price wise,not worth it.Unless of course the girl is fucking hot and fun,i do like vietnam girls as i think most of them have the innocent face

Do pm me if you can intro some affordable and fun place in singapore
Old 31-12-2012, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

hello to all brother here, on 11 jan will have a trip for 3 day 2 nites to batam, any bro want go together, can pm me.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 31-12-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Opposite Formosa SGD 1 = Rp 7990
rate opposite farmosa always good. but not the best rate.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 31-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat Tahun Baru 2013 to all bRuRs
Old 31-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
rate opposite farmosa always good. but not the best rate.
Try lucky plaza. Alot of money changer there, more competitive

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

hahaha!!!!! a lot of money changers in lucky plaza???...singapore lucky plaza??
Old 31-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Batam 3 days ago and tried the Hill Batam's in house massage.
Was offered HJ at 300.000 together with massage. While giving me hj, whispered to the massage lady (quite chubby type) to give me a blowjob as well. She giggled and replied she could not suck me as she was using cream to massage my member. Ok nvm, i then asked her if i could suck her tits. Without hesitation, she unbuttoned her top and took her two big juicy tits out of her bra. I sucked on her tits hungrily and fingered her in her pant while she continued to hj me furiously until i cummed. At the end of the session before we both dressed up, i told her she must suck me the next time i return and she giggled again. There was another milf type massage lady whom i laid my eyes on as she was quite busty and looked also seductive. But too bad she was attending to another customer at that time. Otherwise, i might had her for my massage that time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread