The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
but got 1 chinese girl look good and sweet, i have no chance till now. i always no have luck on girl. dont know why..
Bro, you are now considered as a lucky man now that you are single again.... dun give up that status by getting married again. Many married bros are cursing and envious of us the single again group.
Old 24-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

alright! thanks bro yaz86!
i speak bahasa, but might not be used to indon bahasa
Old 24-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! marry a cewek or cina mei mei in batam...??? i think it is better to hand out 100k notes on the streets..you will get more satisfaction...hehe!!!
Old 24-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Recommended hotels

Just returned from a couple relaxing days in Batam. I traveled alone and spent way too much time wandering the alleys around the Formosa Hotel where I stayed (S$60 for nice king).

Across from the Formosa were 3 changers. The one in the middle offered good rates (9600 to US$1) while the other 2 mimicked all the others starting offers at 9000 and then going up to 9400 after I walked away. Best to exchange fund in the day as the more reputable close at night. Posted rates for S$ was 7900 but I never did exchange.

The Formosa is girl friendly and have a large 10-12 at any time selection on the 4th floor massage/ktv with room service. I only went there once and chose 23 as recommended by the counter lady. Excellent 2 hour massage in a private VIP room for 200k by Sae Ra. At the end, she asked if I wanted more. I asked for a BJ and she said no! Then said sex for $100 and went down to $70 Totally uninspired but $90 with a great massage and a happy ending so I was OK. Even billed the massage to my room.

Formosa is too far from the NED (Nagoya Entertainment District) so I will stay at the Harmoni Suites next time. Though the Formosa Hotel was great, it has too few places within a short walk. I have all the maps and will share once I can figure that out.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommended hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogman View Post
if I wanted more. I asked for a BJ and she said no! Then said sex for $100 and went down to $70 Totally uninspired but $90 with a great massage and a happy ending so I was OK. Even billed the massage to my room.

Formosa is too far from the NED (Nagoya Entertainment District) so I will stay at the Harmoni Suites next time. Though the Formosa Hotel was great, it has too few places within a short walk. I have all the maps and will share once I can figure that out.
90USD=900k or even 90SGD=700k for a HJ???

Formosa too far from NED?
It's 10mins walking or 3 mins by ojek.
For maps, we posted a collection on ISG (linked from the RoD). Everyone can have a look there to download TIFFs.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kongbochye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Bro, you are now considered as a lucky man now that you are single again.... dun give up that status by getting married again. Many married bros are cursing and envious of us the single again group.
If you have MBA (Married But Available), then don't have to curse.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, her logic was 100k for the bbbj since it goes in her head but only 70k for the condom f*ck. FS and 2 hour vip massage ended up $90 so I spent too much but was happy.

Though Formosa is just down the road from the NED, the Busy Bar's back door opened into the staircase for Harmoni suites. No need for a taxi, ojek or the 5 minutes commute.

I found some newer maps which I will share those links in a day or so. Appreciate all your wise guidance Black Page!
Old 24-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't get it.Why a lot of batam ladies don't give blowjob?
It seems like even if i offer them a FJ price for a BJ,they still won't take it.

This makes me sad as i really prefer blowjob to fuckjob.
Old 25-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogman View Post
Yeah, her logic was 100k for the bbbj since it goes in her head but only 70k for the condom f*ck. FS and 2 hour vip massage ended up $90 so I spent too much but was happy.

Too much confusion between currencies. You write $90 for what? SGD 90? USD 90?? 100k means 100,000 IDR. And you wrote 70k but probably meant 700k.
So, how much did you pay the lady in King's Massage?? 90 SGD is INSANE! And even 900k. Please be careful when you write.
What is her screen name? I am sure I know her, if she's young and beautiful
Old 25-12-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster (eP)

24 January

It's the Maulid Nabi Muslim holiday.
Anybody knows if it is so important to make all bars, pubs and KTVs closed on the eve? Or business as usual?
I have a radar. Anytime I plan a visit, I see there is some Muslim celebration and joints are closed. Last time it was Hari Raya Haji
(On the eve, all pubs, bars and massage/KTVs were closed. But finally I found that discoes were OPEN instead )
Old 25-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
It seems like even if i offer them a FJ price for a BJ,they still won't take it.

This makes me sad as i really prefer blowjob to fuckjob.
The mouth is for eating, not for sucking cock.
Old 25-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
Maybe you should try some Banci's
Old 25-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 24 January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
It's the Maulid Nabi Muslim holiday.
Anybody knows if it is so important to make all bars, pubs and KTVs closed on the eve? Or business as usual?
I have a radar. Anytime I plan a visit, I see there is some Muslim celebration and joints are closed. Last time it was Hari Raya Haji
(On the eve, all pubs, bars and massage/KTVs were closed. But finally I found that discoes were OPEN instead )
Maulud Nabi Mohamed who is the Last Prophet in Islam is acknowledged throughout all Moslem countries and its a Special event

Be mindful that you are in a Moslem country and respect the Religion and customs off it

Discos maybe open but not to the ususal hours
Old 25-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Old 25-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by double8 View Post
The mouth is for eating, not for sucking cock.
Bro... i also receive the same answer from one of my past cewek... at first she refused and give that answer... i sweet talk a bit... she pity me and procede with bbbj anyway... haha. Really bring back memories...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread